IPTV Suggestions

invernessjt

3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

No you just buy that yourself. My provider doesn't require a VPN anymore.

Would you mind sending me a PM with the facebook page for this provider, or details of them? My provider previously did not require a VPN, however recently announced that they have given up fighting the blocks until at least after the NY. Using a VPN is fine, but there's about a minute delay in real-time and the image on the screen - not ideal when somebody scores..

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• hughesie27

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• crunchy frog

11 minutes ago, jwalker1874 said:

Would you mind sending me a PM with the facebook page for this provider, or details of them? My provider previously did not require a VPN, however recently announced that they have given up fighting the blocks until at least after the NY. Using a VPN is fine, but there's about a minute delay in real-time and the image on the screen - not ideal when somebody scores..

A VPN will have 0 impact on that bud. Not a noticeable one I'd think anyway.

Edited by hughesie27

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

A VPN will have 0 impact on that bud. Not a noticeable one I'd think anyway.

I use Digibit, but my phone gets the goal notification long before it comes up on the tele!

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, jwalker1874 said:

I use Digibit, but my phone gets the goal notification long before it comes up on the tele!

You’d get that watching an official stream bud. They’re about a minute or two behind. 

4 hours ago, jwalker1874 said:

Turn off notifications. 1 minute behind is the best you are going to get on IPTV. Can be 2 or 3 mins some times. Sacrifice you need to make in order to pay 10% of your normal yearly subscription.

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Turn off notifications. 1 minute behind is the best you are going to get on IPTV. Can be 2 or 3 mins some times. Sacrifice you need to make in order to pay 10% of your normal yearly subscription.

All streams are behind. Official sky go are the same. Even tv live broadcasts are behind. I can remember standing outside the polworth having a snout and hearing the roar of a goal at tynie then going inside to see who scored and the goal went in about 10 seconds later on the tv. 

22 hours ago, jwalker1874 said:

It does have its advantages though, if you get a notification that opposition have scored against Hearts it ( especially if it’s one of the uglies) it’s time to go to the loo, when I get back I’ve missed it. On the other hand if Hearts score its enough time to send the wife and dog out to make a cuppa, and I get peace and quiet to enjoy the goal and the dog doesn’t get upset with me shouting and celebrating 

3 hours ago, five wan said:

It does have its advantages though, if you get a notification that opposition have scored against Hearts it ( especially if it’s one of the uglies) it’s time to go to the loo, when I get back I’ve missed it. On the other hand if Hearts score its enough time to send the wife and dog out to make a cuppa, and I get peace and quiet to enjoy the goal and the dog doesn’t get upset with me shouting and celebrating 

What does the family pet think about the celebrating?

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know of someone who could arrange a reasonably priced IPTV subscription for me? I PM'd that 'Jack D & Coke' guy who used to do them but I guess he doesn't use JKB anymore.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Col1874 said:

Does anyone know of someone who could arrange a reasonably priced IPTV subscription for me? I PM'd that 'Jack D & Coke' guy who used to do them but I guess he doesn't use JKB anymore.

You didn’t pm me bud lol

Pm me I’ll sort you a trial out no worries👍🏼

Edited by jack D and coke

9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You didn’t pm me bud lol

Pm me I’ll sort you a trial out no worries👍🏼

I did, maybe your inbox is full. I had a trial last year but looking for 1yr subscription. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jack D & Coke guy above in thread is excellent. I've used many IPTV over the  many years and the service is top notch. Can't vouch for what you are looking for but pretty sure channels are available, on demand may be a stretch. He'll let you know. 

Morning everyone.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes....

I have recently got Heisenberg iptv app on my Amazon firestick. Great so far but got one question.

How do I add and remove favourite channels. Save time when watching multiple footie games etc 

Thanks in Advance  

jack D and coke
42 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Morning everyone.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes....

I have recently got Heisenberg iptv app on my Amazon firestick. Great so far but got one question.

How do I add and remove favourite channels. Save time when watching multiple footie games etc 

Thanks in Advance  

In most apps it’s long press on a channel to either add or remove from favourites...

Try that anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/12/2019 at 04:59, jack D and coke said:

Can you send me the info on this too please?  Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, Jimbojack said:

Sent 2 PM's to jack day and coke today but no reply received is he still available ?

I'll tag him on the discord channel for you 

• 1 month later...

Been using JC Media for a couple of years but it looks like it has disappeared just as I was settling down to see if Hickey was playing for Bologna tonight 🙂
Any IPTV suggestions for running on Firestick? Mostly football and cricket channels pls

TIA

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, RobboM said:

Been using JC Media for a couple of years but it looks like it has disappeared just as I was settling down to see if Hickey was playing for Bologna tonight 🙂
Any IPTV suggestions for running on Firestick? Mostly football and cricket channels pls

TIA

Do you not have one with me?

J.T.F.Robertson
5 hours ago, RobboM said:

TIA

Mr Daniels will sort you out.

I have found it funny watching these huge police task forces spending thousands if not millions of tax payers money tackling IPTV providers on behalf of billion pound operators. They are farting into the the wind as well because once one goes another 5-10 just come into their place. 

All this is battling against the inevitable. 

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I have found it funny watching these huge police task forces spending thousands if not millions of tax payers money tackling IPTV providers on behalf of billion pound operators. They are farting into the the wind as well because once one goes another 5-10 just come into their place. 

All this is battling against the inevitable. 

So Police should just ignore piracy? What about assault since you'll never stop that from happening? or shoplifting so long as you are stealing from a a big company?

17 minutes ago, Ribble said:

How many on this thread getting a message from West Midlands Police this morning?

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1492747/Police-warning-free-Sky-TV-Netflix-Amazon-Prime-Video-viewers

Pirate IPTV, don't know them, but they're talking about streaming on demand rather than live iptv

2 minutes ago, Ribble said:

So Police should just ignore piracy? What about assault since you'll never stop that from happening? or shoplifting so long as you are stealing from a a big company?

I couldn't care less about shoplifting from big companies TBQH

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Pirate IPTV, don't know them, but they're talking about streaming on demand rather than live iptv

Pirate IPTV is just a general term they've used in the article. Not a specific group of people or service.

After a happy couple of years with Sportz and then Secret Service, I find myself once more searching for an IPTV provider.

Any suggestions welcome ideally with 4K channels and compatible with Tivimate.

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

After a happy couple of years with Sportz and then Secret Service, I find myself once more searching for an IPTV provider.

It’s always the same answer to this question… @jack D and coke

service is top notch👍

11 hours ago, David McCaig said:

As the above poster says.  Jack

D is the answer.   A lot  more than I was expecting for the money.  Especially the club tv channels for live games.  

• 1 month later...