• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• sadj

• Jambof3tornado

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always enjoy watching Arse-Cheek games because it's guaranteed that one of the cheeks is going to get tanned.

Today was a hoot, Sevco were so much better than ratic  and still  got humped.😀

27 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I take absolutely no pleasure in that manky mob winning, but I take great pleasure in seeing newco still waiting for a first major trophy.

switched it off on the final whistle.

My sentiments also.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I always enjoy watching Arse-Cheek games because it's guaranteed that one of the cheeks is going to get tanned.

Today was a hoot, Sevco were so much better than ratic  and still  got humped.😀

:pleasing:

1 hour ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

If folk think I'm no going to be absolutely decking myself at Goldson and Jack in tears, and that disgusting rodent Morelos getting it papped right (and I do mean RIGHT) ****ing up him just because Celtic won, then they're as stupid as Alex Rae looks.

superb 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

My fairly lucrative betbuilder fell on Alfredo to score and both teams to score, ..

Raging when he missed penalty, would have ticked both boxes.

Worth it though 😁

44 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

But but but they won the diddy diddy diddy diddy cup didn't they, albeit at the third attempt. 😂

Fourth attempt

20 minutes ago, Marriott said:

My fairly lucrative betbuilder fell on Alfredo to score and both teams to score, ..

Raging when he missed penalty, would have ticked both boxes.

Worth it though 😁

😂🖒

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Right enough. 

Morelos doesn't take penalties for Rangers. Normally. 

Another shite decision from the loser called Gerrard his name doesn't even deserve a capital letter all their ebts ,brown envelopes coming back to haunt these cheating mother****ers

SpruceBringsteen
1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Did something happen to Morelos ? Would be worth watching the highlights to see that prick put in his place couldn’t give less of a **** about the game though 

Dived, hacked and cheated his way throughout the game (without a card, natch) then missed the penalty that would have tied it up.

Gutted for the prick.

giphy.gif

NaturalOrder74

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Dived, hacked and cheated his way throughout the game (without a card, natch) then missed the penalty that would have tied it up.

Gutted for the prick.

giphy.gif

Missed a pen for sevco to be in with a chance of their first trophy, glorious 

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, Barack said:

Never noticed the half-done hairdo before.

That a thing these days, is it?

I couldn’t possibly comment as I don’t have much hair on my head.

^_^

Bet the bears den will be good today.  I can envisage comments like "I say, that referee chappie was a bit of a bounder don't you think",

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye but Tavernier's farter was vibrating like a rattlesnake's tail so beach baw pus was given the responsibility which he fecked up.

That's 11 games now and he's still to score against Celtic, that's the only reason why he took the penalty hoping to break his duck. 

52 minutes ago, Barack said:

Never noticed the half-done hairdo before.

That a thing these days, is it?

What do you even ask for... A short back and sides but only on one half? 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

There's not much between them now, unfortunately. 

Apart from finances no?

by that I mean real and pretend finances.

(apologies if this has already been posted)

I can’t believe the old firm goes unreported. Like genuinely. I have now been to the last 4 old firm derbies and the level of bigotry that is sung, chanted and shouted is beyond a joke. One fan monkey chants in a crowd of 50k and it is national press. 25k fans on each side, sing songs about terrorists, religious groups.......not a word said, in fact, it’s celebrated. 

15 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I can’t believe the old firm goes unreported. Like genuinely. I have now been to the last 4 old firm derbies and the level of bigotry that is sung, chanted and shouted is beyond a joke. One fan monkey chants in a crowd of 50k and it is national press. 25k fans on each side, sing songs about terrorists, religious groups.......not a word said, in fact, it’s celebrated. 

Because in England nobody sings about which religion is "better" than another.

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

Because in England nobody sings about which religion is "better" than another.

It’s honestly mental. Every song, every shout from the crowd is bigotry. Police everywhere and nothing is done. It’s never mentioned in the press. For the last ten minutes of the game today celtic sang “merry Christmas, F the huns” to the tune of that famous Christmas song. 

5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

It’s honestly mental. Every song, every shout from the crowd is bigotry. Police everywhere and nothing is done. It’s never mentioned in the press. For the last ten minutes of the game today celtic sang “merry Christmas, F the huns” to the tune of that famous Christmas song. 

Not mentioned in the press.

in the England press - it'll never be mentioned as per.

in the Scottish press it'll never be mentioned due to finances.

been here before
34 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Thats just terrible. Really it is.

Be brave 

Edited by been here before

33 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I'm sure you'll explain what is offensive about singing that coz I don't see it...

4 minutes ago, phoenix said:

I'm sure you'll explain what is offensive about singing that coz I don't see it...

You must work for the SFA....

9 hours ago, busby1985 said:

You must work for the SFA....

Why? Why would you object to any song referring to the Huns as Huns? Serious question.

10 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Why go then?

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Why go then?

I am connected to one of the arse checks for the next two seasons. Not ideal but it is what it is. 

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I am connected to one of the arse checks for the next two seasons. Not ideal but it is what it is. 

I hope you get danger money.

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope you get danger money.

Haha I need it. Genuinely tho, take away bigotry from these matches or non football songs and the game would be played in silence. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, busby1985 said:

Haha I need it. Genuinely tho, take away bigotry from these matches or non football songs and the game would be played in silence. 

Sad but true.

31 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Hopefully you work in demolition :)

Just had a look at the corresponding .nut thread and they're appalled that the Rangers players didn't hang around to applaud Celtic collecting the trophy. Dreadfully unsportsmanlike etc.

The feckin brass neck. They're shower of shitebags were straight up the tunnel in 2012, at least one medal losers medal short and a celebratory riot four years later.

Very sporting.