Other matches.

crichiejambos

Just now, sadj said:

Good plan , as I said though , thinking someone called you a bigot is s big jump. Try and be rational at least as thinking like that says more about you than anyone else

Not really. Off to play pool. Enjoy the celebrations. 

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• sadj

• Jambof3tornado

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

August Landmesser
8 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Sutton "Celtic haven't had many decisions over the years"

😐😐😐

Noticed that too. Surely he was being sarcastic? Surely...

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Ok mate. Lazy lazy accusation. But not unexpected from you as you were cheering on Celtic throughout the thread. 

Better believe I was. 

Karma is a b!tch.

Newco are getting exactly what they deserve. Long may it continue.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Yep.  Not even any hesitation whilst saying it either.

Aye, cos they never got the penalty decision in the cup final in May or... well you name it.

Edited by whodanny

The best of this fixture is that one of them has to miserable and greeting.  Personally, I'm glad it's rangers.

8 seasons and still nae major trophies.

Just now, Boab said:

Aye, he’s done well. 
Never seen it coming but confirms there is a curse at Hibs.

The demons won’t get battered like that too often. To do so, and win says something for the team but also ginger chops. 

A steal. Bit like our 2012 semi. Ki misses two absolute stick on headers to keep us in it, the rest is history.

I find it best to just not give a **** who wins and then you can laugh at whoever loses 🤷‍♂️ It’s absolutely hilarious that Rangers smashed them all over the park and still lost. It would be just as hilarious if it was the other way round. You can’t lose with that attitude 😉👍

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Not really. Off to play pool. Enjoy the celebrations. 

Jesus **** 😂😂😂😂 You are aff yer nut. 

Thats the first time in my life iv been called a Celtic fan and that includes being spat on by Rangers fans during a game. Even they weren’t stupid enough to think that.

Make sure its blue baize incase someone thinks you support Celtic 🙈

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

The best of this fixture is that one of them has to miserable and greeting.  Personally, I'm glad it's rangers.

spot on Doug

1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

I find it best to just not give a **** who wins and then you can laugh at whoever loses 🤷‍♂️ It’s absolutely hilarious that Rangers smashed them all over the park and still lost. It would be just as hilarious if it was the other way round. You can’t lose with that attitude 😉👍

i think something is added to the pleasure when one team is still searching for their first major trophy and it's not just a case of one for me, one for you, back and forth

Just now, sadj said:

just exactly it isnt it mate

Yep, just something about the Huns that seems extra dirty/scummy.

been here before
31 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Agreed. 
some on here will be logging in to Kerry dale street to congratulate them. 

Ive been dipping in and out of Rangurzmeeja.

Its a hoot   😂

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

i think something is added to the pleasure when one team is still searching for their first major trophy and it's not just a case of one for me, one for you, back and forth

Makes it extra :rofl:!!

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Hate them both, but had a sly wee smile when I heard Rangers lost.

I always enjoy the pain of one of the uglies. I will never celebrate the joy of the other. Todays game was just a really good laugh for me. 

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

I always enjoy the pain of one of the uglies. I will never celebrate the joy of the other. Todays game was just a really good laugh for me. 

Spot on Danny

The Old Tolbooth

That game was just incredible, in respect that it only demonstrated just how bent and corrupt our game truly is! 

Morelos should have walked three times over at least, he appears to be the new Scott Brown and is absolutely untouchable, proving the theory that these games get reffed differently to any other, Brown got away with a few as well, but nothing like Morelos, I’m actually dumbfounded that he got through that game without a booking, and I’m absolutely delighted that I can crow to Rangers fans that they still haven’t won a trophy yet, I love seeing those *******s sick and hurting, and by god they’re sick and hurting tonight. 

Just now, farin said:

Worth £20m though. :vrface:

He probably is but that says more about the nuts world of money these days.

Miserable wee shite !

4 minutes ago, whodanny said:

:thumbsup:

By the way, no way are you Celtic. Miss Behr told me.

😂😂😂superb

Even my Christmas tree is covered in snow so i don’t have have anything green in the house.

Honest to **** mate some people are genuinely baffling in their thought processes or lack of thought maybe. 

Just now, Morgan said:

Teddy Behr?

:rofl:Steady now. Sadj has had enough accusations fired in his direction today.

Today also showed in general when Lennon has been completely outdone on tactics,  he still has the quality of player to bail him out, Forster and Edwird in particular. 

SpruceBringsteen

If folk think I'm no going to be absolutely decking myself at Goldson and Jack in tears, and that disgusting rodent Morelos getting it papped right (and I do mean RIGHT) ****ing up him just because Celtic won, then they're as stupid as Alex Rae looks.

Och, he can take it!  :whistling: 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

😂😂😂superb

Even my Christmas tree is covered in snow so i don’t have have anything green in the house.

Honest to **** mate some people are genuinely baffling in their thought processes or lack of thought maybe. 

It's the old "if you're not with me you're against me" mentality. All too prevalent on JKB unfortunately. Enjoy your Christmas tree, I've got some nice maroon decorations on ours, cos the maroon allways comes out on top of the green.

It's the old "if you're not with me you're against me" mentality. All too prevalent on JKB unfortunately. Enjoy your Christmas tree, I've got some nice maroon decorations on ours, cos the maroon allways comes out on top of the green.

Fairy nuff.

Just now, Morgan said:

Fairy nuff.

Nae fairies on our tree. Has to be a star. This year I'm trying to persuade Robbo, but he's playing hard to get.

7 minutes ago, whodanny said:

😂😂 i have a Hearts emoji bobble thing i found in a random wee shop hearts scarf over its head big maroon eyes 👌🏻 pride of place in the middle at the front of the tree and a maroon star. Might need to swap it now Rons caught me out

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Fairy nuff.

do you not just get a new tree flown in each year specially grown with maroon leaves? 

14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Teddy Behr?

Well played auld yin 😂😂

13 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Coburg Hearts
50 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

No thanks , denied being a Jambo to appease the hibs fans when he signed for them and he’s not very good anyway 

Rangers would have won 5-1 today if Bain had been in goals.

Really should be a limit on how much Jambos Kickback server space is afforded to these Glasgow arse cheeks, please admin, get it sorted FFS!

Edited by Old Blue Eyes

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

😂😂 i have a Hearts emoji bobble thing i found in a random wee shop hearts scarf over its head big maroon eyes 👌🏻 pride of place in the middle at the front of the tree and a maroon star. Might need to swap it now Rons caught me out

That's a wee treasure you've got there (Not Dani) you should keep it. Plenty of cheap and nasty green baubles around.

I take absolutely no pleasure in that manky mob winning, but I take great pleasure in seeing newco still waiting for a first major trophy.

switched it off on the final whistle.

54 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

But but but they won the diddy diddy diddy diddy cup didn't they, albeit at the third attempt. 😂

As i always tell people you dislike the one of the arse cheeks most that you played last. As our bus parked at the wrong end at Hamdump and we had to put up with condescending and abusive shouts from the Rangers fans all i xan say is enjoy your night cretins 😄

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jumpship said:

In a way, this it a horrendous result for savco.

Played  against a massively underperforming Celtic and most of the second half against 10 men... even given a penalty... 

How anyone can say rangers are near the same level as celtic... theres your answer to that... 

There's not much between them now, unfortunately. 

Sevco showed more desire on the day but they are also cheats and losers. Can see why the near 8 year old club have won nothing. Plucky though. 

NaturalOrder74
47 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

If folk think I'm no going to be absolutely decking myself at Goldson and Jack in tears, and that disgusting rodent Morelos getting it papped right (and I do mean RIGHT) ****ing up him just because Celtic won, then they're as stupid as Alex Rae looks.

Did something happen to Morelos ? Would be worth watching the highlights to see that prick put in his place couldn’t give less of a **** about the game though