Other matches.

crichiejambos

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Third Lanark have reformed and either play at or are trying to play at Cathkin Park. 

A welcome return. I will always, of course, think of them as the old club.....

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• sadj

• Jambof3tornado

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brunoatemyhamster

Morelos. 

Not as easy as banging 5 goals in against St Joseph's is it? 

Right up yi and yer 500 billion price tag!

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

1 minute ago, sadj said:

long may it last. 

indeed

??? what , the hatred for both is huge , there are a few Rangers sympathisers on here don’t think there is any Celtic sympathisers. 

Agreed hate both of them with a passion but savco, their fans and their loving media have hoodwinked many into believing savco are on the same level as Celtic... humiliated...

Салатные палочки

Hilarious :laugh:

Might have a look on Bears Den tonight for shits and giggles. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Maybe Ron is suffering because Rangers lost 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or maybe I’m still fecked off at last seasons cup final where that cheating prick conned a penalty. 

Add that to a team with Lennon and Brown. 

Just now, farin said:

Rangers blew this, missed chance after chance & couldn’t beat 10 men. 😄 

Yip. Big galoot Forster will get all the praise but any half decent striker would have buried one of them.

Look at wee grumpy chops’ penalty. Keeper is already on his way to his right. A real striker will see that and alter placement.

The rat catcher
2 minutes ago, jumpship said:

In a way, this it a horrendous result for savco.

Played  against a massively underperforming Celtic and most of the second half against 10 men... even given a penalty... 

How anyone can say rangers are near the same level as celtic... theres your answer to that... 

Sevco and Pacific Shelf 595/HMS (402) are 2 relatively new clubs with short histories.

3 minutes ago, R08813 said:

I just can’t stand the arrogant mugs on them celebrating like they’ve won the champions league after being battered for 90 minutes... Still don’t know if I could’ve watched Morelos lift a trophy though 

Let's face it, if we'd done the same against the wee team we'd be laughing our arses off. 'Cept of course we'd batter them by 5 or more.

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hilarious :laugh:

Might have a look on Bears Den tonight for shits and giggles. 

They’re taking it in good spirits TBF....

...Are they ****!

Shanks said no
29 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Morelos really is an evil shit. Someone needs to make chips out of that fecker.

Came on to post something similar.

Hope I am there the day he gets his comeuppance.

Guest ToqueJambo

Good, especially the way they lost it. The longer Rangers go without trophies and CL football the better for everyone. Right now they’re paying huge wages for poor return. 7m for ryan kent for example. If they get into the CL or start winning things they’ll get better players for the same money. Eduard level instead if Kent level basically.

32 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Bain then?

No thanks , denied being a Jambo to appease the hibs fans when he signed for them and he’s not very good anyway 

manaliveits105

These plastic irish mutants definitely didn't deserve that but that's Scottish football for you 

Offside goal - not enough injury time for ceptics antics - soft free kicks given in their box when under pressure - Brother Walfrid knows how to get the job done for his team

The bbc will overlook how shit they were and lick their arses though

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Morelos. 

Not as easy as banging 5 goals in against St Joseph's is it? 

Right up yi and yer 500 billion price tag!

He'll be the scapegoat but he had a very good game as he always does. Very unlucky with his shot at the end

3 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Let's face it, if we'd done the same against the wee team we'd be laughing our arses off. 'Cept of course we'd batter them by 5 or more.

You’re probably right but I don’t mind being hypocritical when it comes to hating the arsecheeks 😂

Would make me sick watching deadco win a major trophy again so for that reason get it up them. We have won a major trophy more recently than them 😂

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

These plastic irish mutants definitely didn't deserve that but that's Scottish football for you 

Offside goal - not enough injury time for ceptics antics - soft free kicks given in their box when under pressure - Brother Walfrid knows how to get the job done for his team

The bbc will overlook how shit they were and lick their arses though

Bitter?

6 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Or maybe I’m still fecked off at last seasons cup final where that cheating prick conned a penalty. 

Add that to a team with Lennon and Brown. 

haha thats fair enough if thats the reason. still much as I hate both , the more Rangers continue to fail the more its funny. Itll end one day or itll cause another inplosion. Either way i’ll enjoy it til then. 

Just now, R08813 said:

You’re probably right but I don’t mind being hypocritical when it comes to hating the arsecheeks 😂

Oh aye, I can laugh my arse off equally at either of them. Sevco today, could be Sellick next time. Endless fun.

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A different way to win a game.

Offside goal; ten men; missed penalty.

And that's just to start. 

if Rangers had kept a line on the 18 yrd box it would have been easier for the officials to spot

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Celtic don't lose Cup games.

A magnificent run. One of the better achievements in Scottish football. 

Their team spirit is incredible. 

alwaysthereinspirit
14 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Agreed. 
some on here will be logging in to Kerry dale street to congratulate them. 

😂 you win. First Newco fan in. Congrats.

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

if Rangers had kept a line on the 18 yrd box it would have been easier for the officials to spot

What we were told when Morelos was offside or another one. 

Shame.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

haha thats fair enough if thats the reason. still much as I hate both , the more Rangers continue to fail the more its funny. Itll end one day or itll cause another inplosion. Either way i’ll enjoy it til then. 

Yeah it is the reason but it’s easier to just be lazy and throw the bigot card into play. 

My catholic wife also wanted rangers to win cos she hates Neil Lennon as he’s an abuser of women.

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Hopefully Jambo Dan can instill some of that spirit into our downtrodden squad and get us all smiling again.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Sutton "Celtic haven't had many decisions over the years"

😐😐😐

FFS he really said that ?

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

😂 you win. First Newco fan in. Congrats.

Ok mate. Lazy lazy accusation. But not unexpected from you as you were cheering on Celtic throughout the thread. 

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

😐😐😐

Glad I wasn’t the only one to notice this 😳

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah it is the reason but it’s easier to just be lazy and throw the bigot card into play. 

My catholic wife also wanted rangers to win cos she hates Neil Lennon as he’s an abuser of women.

Who called you a bigot? Thats a fair jump from maybe you wanted Rangers to win 🙈 

So Lennon abuses women , Rangers players also have done so. Thats really a road not to go down is it

alwaysthereinspirit
15 minutes ago, sadj said:

long may it last. 

indeed

??? what , the hatred for both is huge , there are a few Rangers sympathisers on here don’t think there is any Celtic sympathisers. 

There are according to some. But only cause you don’t love their Newco. Every time they out themselves. 

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

😐😐😐

He never said that, surely?

:getout:

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Hate to say it but Lennon has done an excellent job. Very hostile response from celtic fans to his appointment but he’s continued or maybe even improved their domestic form and done better than Rodgers in Europe. Lennon was pretty average in his other jobs. One of many examples of how clubs should never discount the extra value you can get from having a head coach who knows and loves the club they manage.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Who called you a bigot? Thats a fair jump from maybe you wanted Rangers to win 🙈 

So Lennon abuses women , Rangers players also have done so. Thats really a road not to go down is it

We should leave it there. 

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

We should leave it there. 

Good plan , as I said though , thinking someone called you a bigot is s big jump. Try and be rational at least as thinking like that says more about you than anyone else

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Hate to say it but Lennon has done an excellent job. Very hostile response from celtic fans to his appointment but he’s continued or maybe even improved their domestic form and done better than Rodgers in Europe. Lennon was pretty average in his other jobs. One of many examples of how clubs should never discount the extra value you can get from having a head coach who knows and loves the club they manage.

Aye, he’s done well. 
Never seen it coming but confirms there is a curse at Hibs.

The demons won’t get battered like that too often. To do so, and win says something for the team but also ginger chops.