Were We To Quick To Get Rid of Levein?

JamboSpur

The Hogfather
23 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Levein should be outcast from Hearts for the damage he’s done.

He should have been advising Ann to search for a replacement in the summer or early September if he was a competent DoF. 

He and his sidekicks are the reason for this mess. He brought in Cathro, he brought in all this dross, he brought in and kept all these Shan coaches. 

It’s interesting to see you let loose on Levein in such a manner when you were one of a number of members who defended him to the last breath. 

41 minutes ago, leginten said:

Is this what they call trolling?

Sadly no, bud. 

There's far too many of them still jumping to Levein's defence for that to be the case.

No idea if there's an accepted set number/percentage that tips trolling into bampottery but JKB must surely have crossed that line. 

Levein's a charlatan who has squandered time, and a feckin fortune, to make us the shiteheap that we currently are...and he's still here. 

Edited by martoon

7 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

It’s interesting to see you let loose on Levein in such a manner when you were one of a number of members who defended him to the last breath. 

Not quite to the last breath as others did. I gave Levein 5 games. I was wrong about Levein. I’m quite happy to eat humble pie about that. 👍🏼

• davemclaren locked this topic