• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• soonbe110

• jake

• Bazzas right boot

Looks like the player he was when he was trying for a move, just trudging around giving about 60% to the cause. I’m not sure he will ever be anything else and I don’t think a high press game will help. A slow standing off game would though. 

1 hour ago, The Merse said:

Didn’t do a great deal today but far from the worst out there.

Disagree. One of the worst on park. Waste of a jersey no heart.

By no means the worst today and at least looks like he gives a **** but, as usual him and Clare are getting it

Edited by Jamhammer

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

By no means the worst today and at least looks like he gives a **** but, as usual him and Clare are getting it

You must have been watching the wrong player. Walker looked disinterested yet again. Fastest we seen him was running off whilst being subbed.

Stendel will have him worked out

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

You must have been watching the wrong player. Walker looked disinterested yet again. Fastest we seen him was running off whilst being subbed.

Stendel will have him worked out

It’s all about opinions but I thought both substitutions were wrong. How MacLean and, in particular Bozanic stayed on the park for 90 minutes is beyond me

Ex member of the SaS

Watched as the ball was being pushed towards the half way line, after we went a goal down, MacLean was walking around the left wing, not interested in finding space or running into a decent position.

The fact that even when we pressed there was never more than two in the box ( apart from corners)

Ex member of the SaS

The tackle from Ralston was a straight red card. Pounded walker from behind with his forearm into Walkers neck. Disgusting player that should have walked.

We should be looking at walker as a match winner in games like today but he goes missing far too often. Doesnt do anywhere near enough. A couple of slide tackles won't change that.

Go and take control of the game. 

Not up to it. 

I’ll never forget that time he leapt like a salmon off the Hearts bench at Ibrox to shake Pedro Caixinha’s hand at full time.

The fastest I have ever seen him move for something he clearly cared about.

Should be one of the first sacked out the club in Jan.

Telt ye's.

:jjyay:

Another Levein masterclass bringing this snake back to Tynecastle. 

Should never have been allowed to return. Heart of a coward. 

maroonlegions
23 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Watched as the ball was being pushed towards the half way line, after we went a goal down, MacLean was walking around the left wing, not interested in finding space or running into a decent position.

The fact that even when we pressed there was never more than two in the box ( apart from corners)

Those players not trying or giving a feck KNOW they are on the way out,simple.

They are never professionals, they never even act like it, how many just sat  on their  arses  when Stendal  was introducing himself to them..

Big changes coming on the player front , the dead woods days are numbered.

maroonlegions
33 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

It’s all about opinions but I thought both substitutions were wrong. How MacLean and, in particular Bozanic stayed on the park for 90 minutes is beyond me

Agree.

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Those players not trying or giving a feck KNOW they are on the way out,simple.

They are never professionals, they never even act like it, how many just sat  on their  arses  when Stendal  was introducing himself to them..

Big changes coming on the player front , the dead woods days are numbered.

Problem is, it will nearly break the budget just to get rid of the dross. Definitely won't leave much to fund the replacements. We either break our own financial rules spending beyond this years budget or we use the youth. 

45 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Thought he was the best player for us apart from Hickey.

I agree.  All the better attacking stuff came from him.  

I would play him up front with Uche

Another imposter given a long term deal by Levein 

Get maybe 1 decent 45 mins from him in 10 games 

Was the same in his first spell 

2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Thought he was the best player for us apart from Hickey.

I thought this too , a few of my mates in pub afterwards disagreed though, bit like on here. While he was OK he was well behind Hickey who was a stand out.

John Gentleman
2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Problem is, it will nearly break the budget just to get rid of the dross. Definitely won't leave much to fund the replacements. We either break our own financial rules spending beyond this years budget or we use the youth. 

Mrs Spreadsheet will be on the job. Cost/benefit analysis of spending on players vs going down to the Championship. In the end, as always, we'll get to pay for it.

I'm close to getting quite ratty with this woman now, though the more kindly side of me thinks she may be a victim of Stockholm Syndrome.

Captain Canada

He got stuck in a few times today but just doesn't have the same spark as before. He looks hampered fitness wise and never really imposes himself on games. 

He definitely shouldn't have been brought back. 

Another very “meh” performance.

So predictable how it has worked out with Walker. 

Levein really has done some number on us giving guys like this 3 year deals. 

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Another imposter given a long term deal by Levein 

Get maybe 1 decent 45 mins from him in 10 games 

Was the same in his first spell 

Except you got over 40 goals too. Walker's quality. He'll be one Stendel likes 

4 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The tackle from Ralston was a straight red card. Pounded walker from behind with his forearm into Walkers neck. Disgusting player that should have walked.

Correct!

56 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Not played a decent game for anyone in years so we signed him on a long deal. Absolutely insane.

Exactly.  Thank you Mr Levein.

5 hours ago, red said:

I hope he is reading this cause he better get his finger out or it’s all downhill from here on for him. Next stop Inverness Jamie

Clachnacuddin ?

PhoenixHearts

He may try hard once in a blue moon, but he's just not good at this level. He's a championship player. So he'll be great for us next season... every cloud.

Also, given his experience in a maroon shirt and his alleged support for Hearts, he should be one of the leaders in the park but he's more like the invisible man.

There's a good player in there, but unfortunately he's an absolute coward.