Time to unite.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

Now that it appears Mrs Budge has got her man along with his coaching team it's time again for everybody to unite from the boardroom to the players to the fans and put this period behind us and move onwards and upwards to bigger and better things.

46 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Now that it appears Mrs Budge has got her man along with his coaching team it's time again for everybody to unite from the boardroom to the players to the fans and put this period behind us and move onwards and upwards to bigger and better things.

Hopefully upward at the very least.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
48 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Dusk Till Dawn approves of this message.

Onwards

(just don’t make McPhee SD pls)

coatbridgejambo
54 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Let's hope so 👍 

Lets not jump the gun. I agree with the OP re being united but some who post on this board will always find a negative in a field of positives and use it to disunite our fans.

rudi must stay

Spot on 👍 negativity has ruined our club the last few years, yes things haven't been great but a bit of positivity can improve the fortunes a wee bit IMO

Edited by rudi must stay
Non sensical post

1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

Lets not jump the gun. I agree with the OP re being united but some who post on this board will always find a negative in a field of positives and use it to disunite our fans.

Irony at it's finest, well played.

True though.

8 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Is it possible that be can be united in our disunity?  

AlphonseCapone
6 minutes ago, farin said:

The only thing our fan base are united on is our support of the club, everything else is just a matter of opinion. 

So says you....

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'll wait until I know who the Sporting Director is going to be thanks.

31 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Dusk Till Dawn approves of this message.

Onwards

(just don’t make McPhee SD pls)

Do you know Billy Davies?

Time to unite together and get Tynecastle rocking tomorrow night,let’s wake up the old lady 🇱🇻🇩🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

All roads lead to Gorgie

We all know how great Tynecastle is when everyone is behind the team. We can now play a huge part in getting the team climbing the table again by making the atmosphere positive again. I am sure Stendel's tactics will be a lot more entertaining than the dreadful stuff we are seeing right now. Bring it on !

Ex member of the SaS

I personally am willing to forgive and forget all the absolute muppets that back Levein to the end. Seriously I am.

wattie exploited

its a new day  its a new coach pretty much stating the obvious to get behind the team its the only way although its not going to happen over night , :rifle:

1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Get a wee climb up the table nice wee Scottish cup run hopefully 

I’ll settle for some watchable football, passion and fight. Give us back Fortress Tynecastle please

3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

And we will got to give him time I expect a good start followed by a period of mediocrity then we will move forward when he gets the players into his thinking 

2 hours ago, OBAN JAMBO said:

Time to unite together and get Tynecastle rocking tomorrow night,let’s wake up the old lady 🇱🇻🇩🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

This👍

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

I’ll settle for some watchable football, passion and fight. Give us back Fortress Tynecastle please

& This 👍 all season long.........................

well for whats left of it

Time is now, to stop f###in about Hearts

HHGH 

3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Could we not have been united when she set out her targets and gave the timescale it may need ?

Guys like yourself absolutely frothing at the mouth on an hourly basis because there was no news......

It’s incredible you’ve ignored your posting history over the last month and come out with this.

3 hours ago, farin said:

The only thing our fan base are united on is our support of the club, everything else is just a matter of opinion. 

Correct 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
40 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Then we can boo together,  stop being negative!!

No not negative,  just looking for instructions on how I should behave in keeping with the thread 

John mcCartney
3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I personally am willing to forgive and forget all the absolute muppets that back Levein to the end. Seriously I am.

hehe

The Future's Maroon
3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I know he’s a cock.

Does Billy Davies know he is a cock though?!

Agree 100% with the opening post, onwards and more importantly upwards.

FTH

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Could we not have been united when she set out her targets and gave the timescale it may need ?

Guys like yourself absolutely frothing at the mouth on an hourly basis because there was no news......

It’s incredible you’ve ignored your posting history over the last month and come out with this.

My posting history is far more positive than negative but unlike yourself if I feel in my opinion constructive criticism is deserved I'll give it.

56 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

My posting history is far more positive than negative but unlike yourself if I feel in my opinion constructive criticism is deserved I'll give it.

Constructive criticism 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Selkirkhmfc1874
28 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Constructive criticism 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only ever constructive In my criticism! Never give personal abuse but back on topic it's time for everybody connected with our club unite 

Feeling more positive now than in a long long time. The Op is right. Once we get Stendel on board and he changes the type of football we play, and he will, we will be more united as a support. Feeling really positive in respect of this appointment 

Mistakes happen, shit happens. It’s more important what is ahead of us than what now lies behind us as long as we take the learnings and don’t repeat the mistakes that have been made 

HHGH 

Good post its time for a clean slate for all of the players and they should get our backing. There will be no favourites so they are in the team on merit. 

Hopefully the boo boys stay away or are drowned out by real fans.

20 hours ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Let's hope so 👍 

A wee bit atmosphere wouldn't go amiss,, maybe this is the start ? Providing we win......

The fans tonight looked dejected (understandable) but we need to be more vocal in a positive way even when we are shite. Those that left early thanks for getting behind the team in our hour of need.