Sporting Director

JamboAl

Haringshairband
8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Read this ****ing drivel and weep. We must have the thickest fanbase going. No wonder Budge has been able to take the piss for two years.

It's staggering how thick some of our fans are.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Cruyff Turn

• We_are_the_Hearts

• wavydavy

20 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Read this ****ing drivel and weep. We must have the thickest fanbase going. No wonder Budge has been able to take the piss for two years.

Levein and MacPhee should be Feckin lynched, never mind offered positions at the club. Deary me.

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Levein and MacPhee should be Feckin lynched, never mind offered positions at the club. Deary me.

agreed

What's the story here then?

Are we still getting one?

All i know is that we need Levein and Macphee out and someone in to deal with contract talks etc. 

If we get this appointment right, it's game on. 

3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

All i know is that we need Levein and Macphee out and someone in to deal with contract talks etc. 

Relax

14 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I think the job was created for McPhee but the board will come to the conclusion they can't give it to him now. I don't know whether the role will even happen now. Perhaps Stendel has his own man/men to cover the job description. One thing that the Stendel appointment tells me is that the board are listening to the fans in advance of becoming fan owned. 

2 minutes ago, Flimsy said:

I think the job was created for McPhee but the board will come to the conclusion they can't give it to him now. I don't know whether the role will even happen now. Perhaps Stendel has his own man/men to cover the job description. One thing that the Stendel appointment tells me is that the board are listening to the fans in advance of becoming fan owned. 

The thought of any job being created for any member of the current staff gives me the boak. 

Hopefully Stendel is a Brendan Rodgers type and sorts the lot of it out. 

On 05/12/2019 at 03:53, CJGJ said:

If you trust that CL will do his best for the club then having him around has it's uses

Showing the potential new manger around and giving him all the help he can is no harm to the club

If you trust what the owner has said re his position then you should have no fear

IF however you feel that somehow he is to be treated as some sort of 'enemy' or persona non grata then nothing will sway your opinion

Just for avoidance of doubt CL should be welcome at our club now and in the future

How come since he has single handedly set about destroying us for 5 years ?

where is the logic in what you say ? If u don’t care enough for what damage he has done to the club in his tenure your best off just saying so rather than insinuating it 

he should be given a lifetime ban for what he has done to us and the state he has left us in