(In other news) Kieran Tierney has a shocker

Deodato

On 24/11/2019 at 17:40, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Transfer fees don't mean anything. You can't compare one against another. Tierney is a good player, much better than Souttar. 

Hes also playing wi two absolute bombscares in socrates and mustafi - Howling CBs

Bridge of Djoum
On 24/11/2019 at 13:24, rick witter said:

John Souttar will never play for a club the size of Arsenal!!! 
He can’t even play consistently well in a shite Hearts team FFS!! 

On 24/11/2019 at 13:25, rick witter said:

Spot on. A far better player albeit in different positions. 

There you are, always falling over yourself to put down anything Hearts related, even on a thread with **** all to do with Hearts!  

16 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Sorry, 8 games. But surely as part of the defence that's leaking goals like a sieve he deserves the same criticism as the rest? 

I'm just passing on what my Arsenal fan mates are saying. They watch them week in week out. And they wouldn't think twice about killing him to me thinking because I am Scottish I hold some sort of love for him. 

Celtic fans loved him and Arsenal fans really really like him after a few games. Maybe, just maybe, a Hearts fans opinion may be tained by his Celtic connection. 

AlphonseCapone

:laugh2: watching one game and make a definite decision is why football fans are generally idiots. Also, £25 mil is chump change down there.

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, E6 Inc said:

I'm just passing on what my Arsenal fan mates are saying. They watch them week in week out. And they wouldn't think twice about killing him to me thinking because I am Scottish I hold some sort of love for him. 

Celtic fans loved him and Arsenal fans really really like him after a few games. Maybe, just maybe, a Hearts fans opinion may be tained by his Celtic connection. 

Wait you expect us to take the word of people watching a player week in week out over some armchair fans watching a game here and there plus match of the day. That's madness mate.

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Wait you expect us to take the word of people watching a player week in week out over some armchair fans watching a game here and there plus match of the day. That's madness mate.

Yes, because we all know that every fan who attends football games in the flesh is a connoisseur of the beautiful game and their opinions on players can NEVER be questioned. 

24 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

10 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yes, because we all know that every fan who attends football games in the flesh is a connoisseur of the beautiful game and their opinions on players can NEVER be questioned. 

A fan who watches a player has a better idea of a how good a player is compared to a fan who doesn't watch a player. Doesn't mean they are connoisseurs or their opinions are always correct but it does mean their opinion is more informed. 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Obviously not. But they certainly have a lot more experience to form an opinion than someone sipping a merlot watching Motd highlights lasting 10 minutes.

Give me the shite opinion of someone that actually attends football games over the "experts" that think they're opinions matter 👍

Edited by AlphonseCapone