Will the lies ever stop!

gooders

From walking in the door, Romanov has spouted more crap than a sewage line at Seafield.

He said he would spend ?10m on the right player if comes along.- he hasn't spent even a tenth of that on any player.

Jan 2008- new manager being identified and will be in place for next season.- still waiting and three refusals so far.

RR Shareholders meeting- give Frail a chance he may our long term answer- put on gardening leave by Korobotchka, a man who would have been sacked a long time ago at any other club.

Pinilla given a new three year deal after buying out Milans part of his contract. Then released after spending three weeks with Romanov in Kaunas.

Coaches sacked and reinstated(Chervenkov) despite presiding over some of the worst football in living memory.

There are too many others that are still unqualified- new stand, champions league football reguarly, good coaching structure, regular dialogue with the fans. We could sit here all day and list all the others.

Can we ever look forward to a good news story from Tynecastle again, I fear not. We are being lied to (when he can be bothered speaking to us), we are being treated with contempt and worst of all he seems determined to wreck the good name of our club.

There appears to be a groundswell of support for positive action against the Romanov regime, but it now needs to be co-ordinated and decisive. We need to be together on this or the situation will continue in the same way and will probably worsen.

What are peoples thoughts?

pump up the jam
From walking in the door, Romanov has spouted more crap than a sewage line at Seafield.

He said he would spend ?10m on the right player if comes along.- he hasn't spent even a tenth of that on any player.

Jan 2008- new manager being identified and will be in place for next season.- still waiting and three refusals so far.

RR Shareholders meeting- give Frail a chance he may our long term answer- put on gardening leave by Korobotchka, a man who would have been sacked a long time ago at any other club.

Pinilla given a new three year deal after buying out Milans part of his contract. Then released after spending three weeks with Romanov in Kaunas.

Coaches sacked and reinstated(Chervenkov) despite presiding over some of the worst football in living memory.

There are too many others that are still unqualified- new stand, champions league football reguarly, good coaching structure, regular dialogue with the fans. We could sit here all day and list all the others.

Can we ever look forward to a good news story from Tynecastle again, I fear not. We are being lied to (when he can be bothered speaking to us), we are being treated with contempt and worst of all he seems determined to wreck the good name of our club.

There appears to be a groundswell of support for positive action against the Romanov regime, but it now needs to be co-ordinated and decisive. We need to be together on this or the situation will continue in the same way and will probably worsen.

i agree its football all over the uk though roman at chelsea doesnt exactly seem like a nice guy does he!

Drylaw Hearts
Bit of tough love required me thinks.

Pity he didn't live in Balerno.....;)

Thing would be oh so different for some if he did.

Guest juvehearts

have a look st shaun's post mate at the top of the page.

something needs to be done fast & now.

but like i contiunally keep saying, we firstly need someone with power & a drive to see the thing thru.

He never actually said ?10m - he was referring to $10m Brazillian, which works out at about ?3m and he has spent a tenth of that.

Not that he has bought us a ?1m plus player, but the ?10m thing is like the "promised" World Cup players gig and it gets on my Rosa's.

But in essence you are right, VR is extracting the urine. :sad:

Archived