Pinilla Leaves Hearts

jamboinheaven

Cut The Crap
Cipes, didn't see that one coming!!:eek:

You would think one of our "in-the-know" posters would have said something. :P

BobbyJenkins

Actually probabaly not a bad thing but what a complete waste of money hes been.

The Old Tolbooth

More lies being told, what happened to the 3 year deal?

Romanov needs bloody sectioned ffs!

When is this madness going to stop, and when are Hearts fans going to have the balls to stand up and do something about it?

Pants Shaton

I was clinging onto the slight hope he would get his act together - he could have been a great player for us.

One of the many disappointing tales of the Romanov era has been the failure to get anything out of Pinilla.

I hope that they are tired now of signing so many damaged goods players.:sad:

bobskeldon
More lies being told, what happened to the 3 year deal?

Romanov needs bloody sectioned ffs!

When is this madness going to stop, and when are Hearts fans going to have the balls to stand up and do something about it?

Who actually said he had signed a 3 year deal other than the media?

jamboinheaven

well thanks pinigol for replaying the fans for there patience you w-=nk3r

Guest JamboRobbo

Just as well we gave him that new 3 year contract then, otherwise he might have left for nothing. I guess he didn't do enough to satisfy our manager that he'd do a job next year.

Seymour M Hersh

What have facts got to do with an anti Vlad rant?

So, given that it looks likely that Makela will never return, Nade is being chased by Crystal Palace, and Eliot will submit a transfer request the minute that Zygmantovic gets here, who will play up front for Hearts next season?

The Mighty Thor
Ha, Rodney's maw's definitely been pumped.

:rolleyes:

Well that's one wage thief off the roster. Who's next?

I hope so.

Fair enough but as I posted above....

So, given that it looks likely that Makela will never return, Nade is being chased by Crystal Palace, and Eliot will submit a transfer request the minute that Zygmantovic gets here, who will play up front for Hearts next season?

Generic Username

I find it harder and harder each day to find something, absolutely anything to keep me positive about Hearts.

Stating the obvious - he's not played more than about 8 games, he's been "stealing" a wage for the majority of his time here but what amazing ability and potential the guy had.

I dread to think about what could happen next.

The People's Chimp

They all want out.

And no wonder.

Another day, another kick in the stanes.

His agent said it - it was then reported in all the papers, the BBC etc and not denied by Hearts. Didn't Milan confirmed his contract had been bought out too?

And given later interviews by Pinilla which Hearts seem very happy with ('Vlad saved my career' etc) and the fact he was over in Lithuania getting personal training in preparation for next year, it seems fair to assume that they agreed with the agent's statement.

But hey - blame it on the media again, it's far easier...

What a ****ing joke we are.

Do you wish we had held onto him?

How much has he cost each game he's played?

Hilary Briss
I was clinging onto the slight hope he would get his act together - he could have been a great player for us.

Me too, that fact he was fit and starting pre-season was one of the very few positives I could see. I know he hadnt done it for us for one reason or another but IMO he was the only front player we had left with real quality. I guess it will be clum again next season :mad:

Do you wish we had held onto him?

How much has he cost each game he's played?

No - but he should have got pumped last year not a couple of week's before the season starts, and after we've been paying him a mint to do **** all all summer.

Ryan Gosling

You'd think they'd even have sold him. Releasing him after getting him fit for pre-season? Madness.

You'd think they'd even have sold him. Releasing him after getting him fit for pre-season? Madness.

There could be more to this than meets the eye. A runner from Lithuania ?!

The People's Chimp

Whatever way you look at it, it is utterly bizarre and surely without good reason. Why was he over in Lithuania? Why did we buy out inter's share in him? yet again, the number one question of romanov's regime is WHY?

The word embarrassing has been used a lot recently regarding Hearts and it is befitting.

What a shambles. 8 games in two years. Huge financial outlay. Pours his heart out to the press saying he wants to repay the faith shown in him.

Who knows if this is at the behest of the player or Hearts.

Just shows you what spending time with Romanov does.

Ryan Gosling

Romanov was to get back to his agent and him last night about this new set of terms, he didn't and his contract expired.

So basically he agreed the new deal and Hearts never got round to it.

The Mighty Thor
Unbelieveable...can we get ourselves into any bigger mess???:confused::confused::confused:

Yes. quite easily.

on 2 fronts.

1. wtf... thought this guy was seen in tesco by someone looking happy etc. and was ready for a big season.

and

2. i'm not that bothered, the boy had potential, but can't really miss something we never had (ie. can't miss someone who hardly touched a ball for 2 years).

LOL when you think it can't get any worse we get another kick right in the hewhaws.

I give up. Vlad you win it's your ball.

Archived