Umbro

Locky

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, pointon said:

Well that is a good bit of news amongst a rather depressing recruitment drive👍

How is it depressing?the club have not made any comment  🤣🤣 only the weedgie media.

14 minutes ago, pointon said:

This. Maybe the emphasis is still on stuff off the park.

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Legend Claws said:

For the love of christ.

:lol: I agree, some people are either too miserable with their own lives to see anything positive, or just need a hobby

14 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Brilliant. Really like Umbro, feels much more personal in comparison to Nike and Adidas.

Yeah. I hope the agreement ensures we're something of a partner so we're avoiding team wear designs and the like. 

I loved the Umbro diamonds along the edges of the sleeves last year. Hopefully future strips incorporate that as it could be as iconic as the Adidas stripes.

7 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

:lol: I agree, some people are either too miserable with their own lives to see anything positive, or just need a hobby

Here's a really positive story, but I'll crap on it with some utter mince about manager recruitment.

fabienleclerq

Anyone know what type of sponsorship money other woman's teams are pulling in? That seems like a good big wedge for them. 

Absolute Scenes
21 minutes ago, Legend Claws said:

Here's a really positive story, but I'll crap on it with some utter mince about manager recruitment.

Never ends

Салатные палочки

Excellent news. Umbro have been top class since our more recent deal with them. Three cracking home strips. 

36 minutes ago, Legend Claws said:

Which you could understand if we’d recruited anyone but we haven’t FFS. I’m saving my disgust for a disgusting appointment and my swagger for a guid yin.

This announcement like the other financial news is tres bon!

Best maker of football strips out there, in my opinion.  And at least we get a proper strip, rather than just a random one, you can buy in the shops for £40.00 cheaper, but without the badge. 

Bridge of Djoum
23 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Best kit maker by miles.

Fantastic news. 

:pleasing:

Yep. Loved them since wearing these back in the day...

Image result for umbro drill

1 hour ago, pointon said:

Disappointing recruitment drive????

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

This might be their hobby.

Maybe they need a backup hobby.

In that's case it makes sense if someone from jkb allocate them one.

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

No such a thing as pretty green 😩

There's nearly nothing green in my house - lettuce and some unripened bananas. That's it.

4 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

There's nearly nothing green in my house - lettuce and some unripened bananas. That's it.

Mother nature... That's about it for me.

6 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Which you could understand if we’d recruited anyone but we haven’t FFS. I’m saving my disgust for a disgusting appointment and my swagger for a guid yin.

This announcement like the other financial news is tres bon!

Exactly mon ami.

rudi must stay
30 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Perfect. Without doubt the best kit maker in football.

And we have them

What a coincidence

Btw: I think Macron or Nike are the best

Edited by rudi must stay

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

And we have them

What a coincidence

Btw: I think Macron or Nike are the best

Macron strips are absolute shit, and if a club our size was with Nike, we’d just get rubbish from them. I have preferred Umbro throughout our last few manufacturers. Adidas were all shit apart from the Championship season, Puma were just really shit, and Hummel were meh to say the least. 

Coburg Hearts
5 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I'm about the same. I do have a green top on my milk but that's soon in the bin.

john brownlee
10 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

The only thing green in my house is toilet paper

1 hour ago, john brownlee said:

The only thing green in my house is toilet paper

Have to say that dark green is a favourite colour of mine but not the favorite.  Vomit green favoured by our great friends and Celtic is quite the opposite.

In the context of contract extensions at Hearts, I’d expect the quality to drop over the next couple of months and the strips to then be out of stock for at least another three months, all with the constant promise that there will be some in stock in about 2-3 weeks. 

45 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Shite I wanted Adidas back.  Once a three stripes boy alwats a three stripes boy. 😁

It is more likely than us getting 3 points.

14 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Everything in my house is green as I live in a Greenhouse.

58 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Shite I wanted Adidas back.  Once a three stripes boy alwats a three stripes boy. 😁

They gave us one good strip. The other two were garbage. That template with the white flashes on the arms was hideous, and the plain one was dire quality too. Between their shite templates and the big plastic Wonga stickers, they represent a period where our strips were just about as appealing as pub league strips for me.

A87B00AD-AD04-4646-8BCB-EFDB20724C70.jpeg

Mid Calder Jambo
29 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

They gave us one good strip. The other two were garbage. That template with the white flashes on the arms was hideous, and the plain one was dire quality too. Between their shite templates and the big plastic Wonga stickers, they represent a period where our strips were just about as appealing as pub league strips for me.

A87B00AD-AD04-4646-8BCB-EFDB20724C70.jpeg

They also gave us the strip with the 1914  - 1918 badge.  My finest strip bar none,