Absolute Scenes

4 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/michael-smith-hearts-were-poor-against-rangers-and-lacked-bravery-people-need-grow-set-825441

Absolutely slaughters his team mates and rightly so. Grow a set indeed. This man should be captain

Also wonder who he is talking about. There could be many names thrown in there

Strip Berra of the captains arm band and give it to him.

Smith imo was our best player yesterday.

I was and still am absolutely raging at yesterdays performance.

He's bang on the money. Michael Smith is one of possibly 3 or 4 who can look themselves in the mirror this season. The rest have been utter dogshite and that's being generous.

CL had to go but he did a good job of hiding the players from flak. IMO it's about time someone publicly called them out as they are as as a collective, nothing short of an embarrassment to the club.

This isn't a reaction to yesterday. We were beaten by the best team and a team with far more resources and finance than us but by the same token though we should be swatting away the Hamilton's , Ross County's and St Johnstone's of the league as  we are in a far better position than them.

Our last manager was a failure but he has been aided by an even bigger group of losers.

Edited by Homme

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Strip Berra of the captains arm band and give it to him.

Smith imo was our best player yesterday.

I was and still am absolutely raging at yesterdays performance.

I think injury prevented him from being our best player yesterday, though it is a struggle to find an alternative.  

He has been our best player for a long time now, and certainly this season.    For me, he is an obvious captain.   Especially since he will play more than Naismith.  I also prefer captains to be normally slightly further back in play, where they can see the game more. 

Lack of bravery is part of it right enough but lack of quality is an even bigger issue. Many of the players CL took a punt on are just not good enough, which was obvious at the game yesterday.

6 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/michael-smith-hearts-were-poor-against-rangers-and-lacked-bravery-people-need-grow-set-825441

Absolutely slaughters his team mates and rightly so. Grow a set indeed. This man should be captain

Also wonder who he is talking about. There could be many names thrown in there

Its Nice to see some honesty for once. If we had 11 player's like Michael Smith we wouldn't be in this much trouble 

Another clear out of players looms 

Some just don't have a fight in them 

8 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Its Nice to see some honesty for once. If we had 11 player's like Michael Smith we wouldn't be in this much trouble 

Another clear out of players looms 

Some just don't have a fight in them 

Good interview by Smith. 

This guy really cares about our club and could be easily taken as one of our own. 

If we had a team full of Michael Smiths we would be up the other end of that league table. 

He is one guy we need in that team ahead of the likes of Berra and Naismith. 

Thank **** it doesn't appear to be a bad injury, hopefully anyway. 

He will probably go for his scan and be ruled out for months ☹️☹️

Nothing but nothing would surprise me these days. 😏