Music Festivals

i8hibsh

Don't you just hate them!

I love music in a big way but the thought of being surrounded by 70,000 bevvied up smelly w*nks does not appeal.

You can't hear the band or singer and you keep getting *annys staggering into you.

And what is all this cheering at every single thing the musician says!!

I also hate when the crowd try to sing along and the camera zooms in and they don't know the words.

grrrrrrrrrr

And what is with all the free love hippy sh*t!!! we are not in the sixties anymore, get a hair cut and get a bleedin job!

Don't you just hate them!

I love music in a big way but the thought of being surrounded by 70,000 bevvied up smelly w*nks does not appeal.

You can't hear the band or singer and you keep getting *annys staggering into you.

erm, the music is quite loud?

And what is all this cheering at every single thing the musician says!!

whys that a bad thing?

I also hate when the crowd try to sing along and the camera zooms in and they don't know the words.

:confused:

grrrrrrrrrr

And what is with all the free love hippy sh*t!!! we are not in the sixties anymore, get a hair cut and get a bleedin job!

never seen any of that at any festival i've been, and even so, better than people wanting to stab each other and be complete erseholes?

have you ever even been to a festival?

have you ever even been to a festival?

Nah i prefer intimate gigs

I just hate the whole free love hippy pash that these festivals try to convey

most folk at them are bawbags and just go to say "yeah i saw X and they were wicked"

And why is it they have to use the word wicked to describe them all the time!

Nah i prefer intimate gigs

I just hate the whole free love hippy pash that these festivals try to convey

most folk at them are bawbags and just go to say "yeah i saw X and they were wicked"

And why is it they have to use the word wicked to describe them all the time!

you've lost me.

i've never met anyone in this day and age who says 'wicked', let alone at a music fest.

how can u hate something you've never tried?

each to their own though.

Carl Spackler

I've been to TITP a few times. Can't honestly say I've enjoyed it overall. Individual performances yes but the whole experience. Nah. Much prefer concerts.

Chemical Brothers will be the thing at TITP this year.

you've lost me.

i've never met anyone in this day and age who says 'wicked', let alone at a music fest.

how can u hate something you've never tried?

each to their own though.

I've never tried suicide bombing and other terrorist acts and I feckin hate them

Festivals are amazing, if you don't fancy the whole 100,000 people in a field malarky then there are loads of smaller and boutique festies. You can't diss them without giving one a go.

Archived