Was MacLean really going to get sent off?

Diadora Van Basten

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I disagree on both points. 

I've no issue with the first yellow (expect that Morales got away with the same many times without being booked). And if he had been booked for lunging at MacGregor after the whistle then he couldn't have argued. 

That's my opinion. 

Fair enough.

I think you should look at the "yellow"card offence again though. It was debatable wether it was even a foul.

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Fair enough.

I think you should look at the "yellow"card offence again though. It was debatable wether it was even a foul.

Fair enough, I will do if I can get the clip. Won't be the first time I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Fair enough.

That doesn't matter though..he was on a booking right or wrong and he made a stupid challenge

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Fair enough, I will do if I can get the clip. Won't be the first time I'm wrong.

It's all just opinions Bunny. 

I didn't think it was a penalty but others seem to think it was a stonewaller. Perhaps I'm wrong on both counts.

22 minutes ago, farin said:

He seemed more bothered about noising up the opposition from the off today, considering who was the ref that was a bad idea. Taken off before he was sent off & rightly so. 

Correct mate, it was the only decision McPhee got right today.

McLean is meant to be an experienced pro who should be  guiding younger players and setting an example to them.

Immature attitude at last years semi grabbing a players balls. Then this years semi showing a lack of restraint when on yellow.

Not the kind of player who does himself nor his team any favours nor does he offer anything positive to the team. 

Been a waste of space since he joined us and not acted as someone other players could look upto.

HillmanHearts

Defoe looked round at the Hearts player and then smashed him in the face.

Stonewall sending off in any other country.

Morellos dived at the Hearts player with no regard for his safety. Nothing.

McLean jumps up with his back to the rangers player with arm balancing his jump,  Rangers player cheating, rolls about like a ***** and the Glasgow media are enraged. 

**** right off you cheating bunch of *****.

3 hours ago, David McCaig said:

The guy is a buffoon and a second yellow was only a matter of time.

This. Looks like Russ Abbot and f'n played like him today. Dreadful player who only ever looks half decent when played with Naismith. 

Edited by Jamhammer

letsalldothebeattie

Both me & the guy next to me called it when he got booked early. MacLean was looking like an idiot with one intention in mind that was to get sent off. Only thing I’ll praise McPhee for was taking him off when he did because the last thing we needed was to lose a man

35 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

Defoe looked round at the Hearts player and then smashed him in the face.

Stonewall sending off in any other country.

Morellos dived at the Hearts player with no regard for his safety. Nothing.

McLean jumps up with his back to the rangers player with arm balancing his jump,  Rangers player cheating, rolls about like a ***** and the Glasgow media are enraged. 

**** right off you cheating bunch of *****.

He is still completely sh*te though. 😉

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

This.  One of very very few Hearts players I can honestly say I have disliked.

Dislike is a massive understatement for me. 😝