"I'm Glad I Have Renewed!"

bobskeldon

Because I get to watch the Hearts every week!

It's your fault that Romanov will continue to ruin our club! If only you'd been a bigger fan and not renewed. That would have shown Romanov and he'd have sorted himself out and got us a manager...;)

It's your fault that Romanov will continue to ruin our club! If only you'd been a bigger fan and not renewed. That would have shown Romanov and he'd have sorted himself out and got us a manager...;)

If Tynecastle was empty every week I am sure it would.

Sorry, please accept my sincere apologies...but...but I just want to watch ma team!

Pity then that there wasn't an organised boycott of Tynecastle. Instead a few threads on kickback about not renewing.

How could it ever be empty if I am there every week? Even the away end at away games won't be empty so don't try the old "empty terraces" malarkey with me!

Pants Shaton
Pity then that there wasn't an organised boycott of Tynecastle. Instead a few threads on kickback about not renewing.

SEASON TICKET BOYCOTT

Where? Everywhere but the Tynecastle Ticket Office

When? Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm Sat 10am - 2pm

The Romaonovs must pish themselves laughing when they read threads like this.

They'll be too busy to read JKB. They've got a manager to find :rolleyes:

Why?

How could it ever be empty if I am there every week? Even the away end at away games won't be empty so don't try the old "empty terraces" malarkey with me!

As long as you're there I am sure they wouldn't realise the other thousands of empty seats ;)

As long as you're there I am sure they wouldn't realise the other thousands of empty seats ;)

No, I am going to run aboot and sit in lots of the empty seats to make the place look packed tae the rafters!!!

Why?

Because when they read threads like this they will know they can do whatever the feck they like with Hearts and the fans will still lap it up. You can see the scene ... "Ho ho ho, look at those stupid fools, queuing up for their season tickets. The worse i treat them, the more obedient they become :laugh: .... They want a manager -I'll give them a manager - Hello? Eduard? It's Vladdy..... When can you start!"

It's everybody's right to make there own judgement on the farce but I'm really annoyed that I didn't have the balls not to renew.

I now feel like I've been mugged. On a side issue that team may be called Hearts but they're not anywhere near being Heart of Midlothian. It's a poor attempt to provide a team. Why not just appoint Malofeev again Vlad?

Relegation battle starts soon.

No, I am going to run aboot and sit in lots of the empty seats to make the place look packed tae the rafters!!!

What about the noise?

Y'know..it just occurred to me that it might be quite interesting to know how many of those harping on about ST renewers being devil spawn actually had an ST last season. Or how many turned up to our home games after Jan/Feb time....or how many were there after the split.

Just a thought. I think it might be quite revealing.

Because I get to watch the Hearts every week!

yes your a big boy now and one day you might even grow to care about the hearts and realize the harm that big bad mr romanov is doing to them.

now wee man get off to bed you've got your paper round in the morning.

sounds like a lovely wee soul. stupid but lovely.

The seats rattle when you stand up,don't they.

Just the 7000 pies to eat and 5000 half time draw tickets to buy then. After that he could pull it off ;)

yes your a big boy now and one day you might even grow to care about the hearts and realize the harm that big bad mr romanov is doing to them.

I take it you boycotted when that big bad mr robinson was doing harm to Hearts? Is being a football fan now conditional on how well the owner is doing or is it still OK with you if some people to support their team regardless?

Just the 7000 pies to eat and 5000 half time draw tickets to buy then. After that he could pull it off ;)

Someone's being pulled off,that's for sure.

Because when they read threads like this they will know they can do whatever the feck they like with Hearts and the fans will still lap it up. You can see the scene ... "Ho ho ho, look at those stupid fools, queuing up for their season tickets. The worse i treat them, the more obedient they become :laugh: .... They want a manager -I'll give them a manager - Hello? Eduard? It's Vladdy..... When can you start!"

So, let me get this absolutely clear...

Should Vlad provide a manager that you like and who is allowed to pick the team, buy players etc but the team are crap and win nothing this season (unlike the three times in my lifetime when we have won something) you will stop going. Am I right or wrong?

Pants Shaton
Y'know..it just occurred to me that it might be quite interesting to know how many of those harping on about ST renewers being devil spawn actually had an ST last season. Or how many turned up to our home games after Jan/Feb time....or how many were there after the split.

Just a thought. I think it might be quite revealing.

Speaking as someone who endorses holding off ST renewal until the January promise is kept (but refrains from labelling the 'real fans' Devil spawn) - I have had a season ticket from 95/96 to 07/08 and went to all the joyous bottom six games at Tynecastle.

i may not be happy with the current goings on but i will still be there every week to watch the hearts. it is what saturdays are all about and watching your team through thick and thin. i truly believe that some of our fans became a bit like the old firm fans when vlad took over and began to expect too much. i know he promised more than he has given and i have now become a non vlad sheep after sticking up for him for so long. what else are you going to do on a saturday, it is all about the day, going for a few pints and a crack with your mates and then onto the game

It's not big and it's not clever to make fun of people especially people who saw their first game in 1959!!!! I must be the oldest paper laddie in town.

I take it you boycotted when that big bad mr robinson was doing harm to Hearts? Is being a football fan now conditional on how well the owner is doing or is it still OK with you if some people to support their team regardless?

Come off it, the man is a disgrace. He's destroying us and making a mockery at the same time. Where else is the world does a clueless Chairman pick the team, make the signings and continually make the fans look stupid by feeding them lie upon lie?

Only at Hearts!!!

Should Vlad provide a manager that you like and who is allowed to pick the team, buy players etc but the team are crap and win nothing this season (unlike the three times in my lifetime when we have won something) you will stop going. Am I right or wrong?

Yeh, I'm quite sure that you're right and I am wrong

Furthermore, if Tynecastle was made out of chocolate - I would definately go. I refuse to comment on the likelyhood of Mad fud delivering a "manager" as it is just fantasy - but mark my words, the day Tynie becomes edible i'll be in like flint!

As long as the players who played were the best at our disposal, the Owner was up front with us and we were run like a normal club I'd buy a season ticket every season.

Yeh, I'm quite sure that you're right and I am wrong

Furthermore, if Tynecastle was made out of chocolate - I would definately go. I refuse to comment on the likelyhood of Mad fud delivering a "manager" as it is just fantasy - but mark my words, the day Tynie becomes edible i'll be in like flint!

Unfortunately, you have failed to answer the question, perhaps I need to re-phrase...

Is your support (meaning your own) related (linked to) Hearts having a 'proper' manager and winning something (medals n that)?

As long as the players who played were the best at our disposal, the Owner was up front with us and we were run like a normal club I'd buy a season ticket every season.

Yep.

Speaking as someone who endorses holding off ST renewal until the January promise is kept (but refrains from labelling the 'real fans' Devil spawn) - I have had a season ticket from 95/96 to 07/08 and went to all the joyous bottom six games at Tynecastle.

I didn't mean people like you, GMAN. I meant those halfwits who seem to be spending the majority of their time calling renewers for everything under the sun and offering very little else in the way of explanation, justification or alternatives. In fact, they generally offer very little at all....so I'm not sure why I'm letting them irritate me so much....but there you go.

Yep.

OK, so what if they are a shambles, have Angel or Buffy The Vampire Slayer as manager, have crap players, play terrible football but win everything...would you go then?

Come off it, the man is a disgrace. He's destroying us and making a mockery at the same time. Where else is the world does a clueless Chairman pick the team, make the signings and continually make the fans look stupid by feeding them lie upon lie?

Only at Hearts!!!

I'd guess in other parts of the world. I'm not being made to look stupid by his lies. You can accuse me of being foolish for alway going to Hearts matches regardless of how good we are but not of buying into all of his lies.

OK, so what if they are a shambles, have Angel or Buffy The Vampire Slayer as manager, have crap players, play terrible football but win everything...would you go then?

Nope.

Father Tiresias
Sorry, please accept my sincere apologies...but...but I just want to watch ma team!

Those masquerading as Hearts players for the last couple of seasons might be your team, but they're certainly not my team. I feel totally disconnected with the players and the sham that is the management structure within the club.

Bauld, Busby, Ford, Roberton and their like are my kind of players players who played for my team.

You're welcome to watch the dross that will be on show until the owner has used Hearts and moved on to kill another once proud institution.

Those masquerading as Hearts players for the last couple of seasons might be your team, but they're certainly not my team. I feel totally disconnected with the players and the sham that is the management structure within the club.

Bauld, Busby, Ford, Roberton and their like are my kind of players players who played for my team.

You're welcome to watch the dross that will be on show until the owner has used Hearts and moved on to kill another once proud institution.

Agree completely.

Unfortunately, you have failed to answer the question, perhaps I need to re-phrase...

Is your support (meaning your own) related (linked to) Hearts having a 'proper' manager and winning something (medals n that)?

It definately hasn't got anything to do with winning medals. If I wanted that I would have supported Rangers. All I ask is that the owner at least tries to make Hearts successful - or at the very least just be crap at his job and do nothing.

With Vlad it's different though. He deliberately goes out his way to make Hearts WORSE! Everything he does defies the basics of common sense. He (seemingly) putting obsticles in the way on purpose - sabotaging the team's chances. Destroying, not building. Its absolutely disgraceful.

What's even worse is he seems to have a merry band of men, so-called Hearts fans, who seem to unoquivocally back him on all occaisions when he has sabotaged the club. It's been done to death so I dont really want to go into it further, but suffice to say I find alot of the grovelling and begging towards the Romanovs an embarassment.

Well I went into the ticket office today and collected my ticket that I paid for last month.

It was quiet in there. But I still go a wee feeling of excitement as I always do getting handed a brand new untouched season book.

If we can get this thread to 45, it beats BH's " I wish I hadn't renewed thread which means the people who have renewed are the winners!!!!

I'd guess in other parts of the world. I'm not being made to look stupid by his lies. You can accuse me of being foolish for alway going to Hearts matches regardless of how good we are but not of buying into all of his lies.

It's all a vicious circle that end with Vlad.

Vlad meddles in the team, he has the final say. Even in interviews it's a case of this is how it's done.

By sitting in that seat of yours he is happy. You have paid and are there. That is why I won't be back until it changes.

Archived