Ann Budge poll

Geoff Kilpatrick

Should Heart of Midlothian appoint a new CEO to run the club to replace Ann Budge when the FoH takeover is completed?  

918 members have voted

1. 1. Should Heart of Midlothian appoint a new CEO to run the club to replace Ann Budge when the FoH takeover is completed?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

That's the sort of brainpower I'd expect but I suppose it takes Allsorts.

Nah Bertie goes to pieces in the box!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• i8hibsh

• kingantti1874

• mitch41

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Not enough question marks to prompt a detailed response, Thomaso.

So you said before....and the time before.....and the time before.......😴😴😴

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You’re far too hard on her i8. We’ve plenty to thank her for.

That said, her shelf life as a football club owner has passed. She was perfect for what we needed but not what we now need.

Agreed. I hope this failure  does not tarnish her legacy .. she’s should be remembered as one of the greats.. but now we need a different direction. We need a focus on results, entertainment and bringing back the noise.

Edited by kingantti1874

Toxteth O'Grady
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Agreed. I hope this failure  does not tarnish her legacy .. she’s should be remembered as one of the greats.. but now we need a different direction. We need a focus on results, entertainment and bringing back the noise.

100% this. I’ve a feeling now though that she is just coasting through until she transfers the shares. She will be reluctant to make any big changes in directors or managers before then. I kind of get that but it’s a big risk in football terms. 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That said, her shelf life as a football club owner has passed. She was perfect for what we needed but not what we now need.

I used to sing her name at first. I was on that train. I gave nothing but praise and thanks at the start. I woke up very early to her though. There is a reason there are over 8,000 names on the FoH tshirt and not just one though. 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Good response and refreshing to see no attack on me. Just an honest real post. I probably am too hard on her but too many are too soft on her. I mean buying her wine and flowers ffs, it is bordering on pathetic.

24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Good response and refreshing to see no attack on me. Just an honest real post. I probably am too hard on her but too many are too soft on her. I mean buying her wine and flowers ffs, it is bordering on pathetic.

Speak to Beats about that. 👍

8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Speak to Beats about that. 👍

Best idea he’s ever had on here. It’s amazing how quickly the idea progressed. Happy to have played a small part in that. Did he end up delivering them to her in person?

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Why would you want to cheapen such a kind gesture? Here’s the thread on it:

9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

To be fair, it’s quite common to buy all our wealthy business leaders flowers because they had a “stressful” year :thumb:

Did we not send some to Theresa May as well?

Geoff Kilpatrick
35 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I didn’t know this, that’s utterly embarrassing- no wonder the club dont fell that they can be held to account by fans.

I knew about it. Not so how much was meant to be a pisstake though. Glad I didn't partake in this Sauzee decanter style sycophancy.

41 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Why would you want to cheapen such a kind gesture? Here’s the thread on it:

what are we getting her this Xmas, mothy?

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

what are we getting her this Xmas, mothy?

Happy to chip in, J - although I’ll probably just wait for someone else to come up with an idea for a gift, like last time. 👍