Chelsea Sign Deco!!! Non-HMFC

dazajmbo

Another rip off singing from Barcelona.

Pretty gutted if this means the end of Lampard. Deco is no where near the level of Lamps or Ballack.

Another rip off singing from Barcelona.

Pretty gutted if this means the end of Lampard. Deco is no where near the level of Lamps or Ballack.

I think its a bad signing as well, lets not forget theres some bloke called Essien that also plays for chelsea....

Chelsea are going down the same route as Real Madrid, and i dont think Man U will be too worried about that...

I think its a bad signing as well, lets not forget theres some bloke called Essien that also plays for chelsea....

Chelsea are going down the same route as Real Madrid, and i dont think Man U will be too worried about that...

Essien will sit behind two of the more creative players this season, I'd imagine.

This will be a comfort signing from Scolari, hopefully it's his only one.

Vlad said he would pay ?10m for the right player. Wonder when this player will ever surface??

Vlad said he would pay ?10m for the right player. Wonder when this player will ever surface??

Well Deco isn't Lithuanian so won't go on to him....im thinking *********evicius or ******nauskis:dribble:

alwaysthereinspirit
Bollox another potential new signing gone:wacko:

I dont know Cobblers. I was always wary that he wouldn't fit in with our Lithuanian stars. Maybe for the better he went to Chelsea.:dribble:

Seymour M Hersh

No he didn't say ?10m. I believe it was referring to Brazilian players and the sum involved was Brazilian dollars.

Guest JamboRobbo
No he didn't say ?10m. I believe it was referring to Brazilian players and the sum involved was Brazilian dollars.

Excellent. I'm going to sit back and wait for the new Pele to arrive.

crazy_jambo_2006

Awesome signing. Brilliant at Euro 2008. Even in the defeat against Germany, he was awesome.

I detest Chelsea. But they've pulled it off getting Deco (unsurprising, considering Scolari is the new manager).

Far better than Lampard. Also superior to Ballack imo.

Archived