So did we get hammered 5/ 6 nout

John Findlay

7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

It’s the rest of the teams we seem incapable of turning over. 

Something acknowledged by Berra in his after match interview. I’m sure Levein said the same thing. He mentioned other teams set up differently against us but we need to adapt accordingly to beat them. It’s obvious we can’t hence or inability to beat them. Add in the almost 11 first team players out injured, then is it any wonder we can’t.
The players available need to up there game and the Manager needs to change his tactics when we play the “lesser” teams or we will continue to languish in the bottom six. 

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Aye John we are all Hibs fans right enough. Comments like this show Levein fans are blinded by one game. WINNING games and being near the top is where we should be and fans have the right to moan as they are passionate about our team.

Too many are only passionate moaners .

Not just talking about current times .

Yes fans have the right to moan , but constantly ?

GorgieFifeLife

Yes a battling point but still very little creativity.  We did enough to keep them out.  The games where the onus is on us to do most of the creating and win is where we are struggling.  Livingston and Saints games will tell us if we are still poor in this area.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Excellent OP.

Perfectly acceptable in the current climate of bandwagon jumping,  looking for the merest morsel of negative shit to add to some obvious problems. 

Today people should offer due credit for a gutsy effort against a previously rampant team 

I never saw any Hearts fan not celebrate our goal, or not applaud the team at FT. So I’d say we all showed our appreciation for the gutsy effort today.

But it doesn’t change anything in respect of Levein. We are still third bottom and have 2 huge league away games coming up that we need to win. Win those and at the very least turn up at Hampden, and I might be inclined to think we have started to turn the corner.

VagabondJambo
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

When Berra defends he's good. 

Gobbled up everything today. 

Best performance this season, in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Something acknowledged by Berra in his after match interview. I’m sure Levein said the same thing. He mentioned other teams set up differently against us but we need to adapt accordingly to beat them. It’s obvious we can’t hence or inability to beat them. Add in the almost 11 first team players out injured, then is it any wonder we can’t.
The players available need to up there game and the Manager needs to change his tactics when we play the “lesser” teams or we will continue to languish in the bottom six. 

For me we’ve seen in 3 games this season a fight and determination from the players. We’ve taken something from the 3. I can handle a Ross County or Killie beating us but not when we’re out fought and the out worked especially at Tynecastle

The managers tactics don’t help as we always seem to start on the back foot and give the opposition confidence and the initiative to get at us.

The injuries are a factor it’s undeniable, however these players have proved they can perform when they want to, and they are better than most of the teams in the league. 

What we can expect is the team will be changed next week, which doesn’t help either.

26 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t think they were..

They were. You even commented in the thread that you got their point but didn’t agree with it 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

They were. You even commented in the thread that you got their point but didn’t agree with it 

Genuinely can’t remember. Apologies for doubting you if true.

34 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Especially those Hearts fans who said they didn’t care if we lost5/6-0 today because that would surely mean the end for Levein. 

You have made that up 😂😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, rick witter said:

You have made that up 😂😂😂😂

No I haven’t. It was debated on another thread a couple of days ago.