We can beat them.

jambo191

Afraid not that team he has put out is worst yet, how Mulraney is even in squad after recent showings beggars belief.

Why say Haring is fit when he clearly isn't I just wish he would shut his job.

HeartOfWestLothian

We can, keep it tight at the back and frustrate them. 

The Rangers have historically not handled the pressure well chasing celtic and with celtic winning so comfortably yesterday their fans will be eager to win so they can return to the top. 

The longer we keep it tight the better, if we can score first hopefully it can rattle them a bit and force their players into making daft decisions like i've seen them do in Europe. 

My heart says we will sneak a 2-1 win, my head says we will lose 1-0. 

I would rather win the semi than today though. 

2 hours ago, jambo191 said:

Levein has had a nack of getting us to atleast perform in the bigger games this season.

Didn’t shame ourselves at Celtic park, wins away to Motherwell and Hibs. Not to mention holding our nerve to win on penalties against Aberdeen.

Everybody seems to have written us off before a ball has been kicked, hopefully the players don’t have that mentality and go out there to prove the doubters wrong.

Craig would love nothing more than a win today, they will be fired up.

Come on Hearts!!!

It’s sad times when not shaming ourselves at Celtic Park - a 3-1 defeat in August - is used as a cause for optimism.

OP is clutching at straws. 3-0 defeat today.

3 hours ago, jambo191 said:

Levein has had a nack of getting us to atleast perform in the bigger games this season.

Didn’t shame ourselves at Celtic park, wins away to Motherwell and Hibs. Not to mention holding our nerve to win on penalties against Aberdeen.

Everybody seems to have written us off before a ball has been kicked, hopefully the players don’t have that mentality and go out there to prove the doubters wrong.

Come on Hearts!!!

I'll crack the jokes

I will be the first to admit I never seen that coming. 

Fantastic battling performance against a good team. More of the same from the start in every game from now on please. 

Alot of people in here looking utterly embarrassing.

We were the better team, and if it wasn’t for young Hickey’s moment of madness it would have been all 3.

Decent point at home.

Well done Craig.

1 minute ago, jambo191 said:

Alot of people in here looking utterly embarrassing.

We were the better team, and if it wasn’t for young Hickey’s moment of madness it would have been all 3.

Decent point at home.

Well done Craig.

I thought we’d get hammered. Is it ok by you if I’m delighted rather than embarrassed?

4 hours ago, underwaterwoodwelder said:

Eh op has been smoking some herbs early this morning.

our group of players are not playing as a team, have a manager with a positive mind set, have the dig and fight to win a second ball never mind a first ball, a striker that’s scoring,  I could go on and on I’m afraid. O yeh I was at the last game at home against killie and it was a total embarrassment. 
My prediction is we raise our game play decent but get out played all over the park a part from Hickie. We will loose a goal first have and loos 4 nil.

I pray I’m wrong c mon the JTS, prove me wrong.

4 hours ago, Irufushi said:

They’ll take 3 off us minimum. We’re pathetic.

4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

FFS :vrface:

3 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Afraid not that team he has put out is worst yet, how Mulraney is even in squad after recent showings beggars belief.

Why say Haring is fit when he clearly isn't I just wish he would shut his job.

:vrface:

Did not see that coming! The type of games we seem to do better in though. Hopefully this the springboard for us to kick on now and not another false dawn. 

I’m big and ugly enough to admit I was wrong, but what I will say is why can’t we do more of that playing with a fight every week?. Good general performance even though they were falling all over the place. 

Ex member of the SaS
3 hours ago, Spoleto said:

We will NEVER be outclassed by either of the ugly sisters.

STOP IT right there! Don't start posting things I can agree with.

6 hours ago, jambo191 said:

Come on Hearts!!!

Ultimately disappointed not to win. 

43 minutes ago, Deso1972 said:

I’m big and ugly enough to admit I was wrong, but what I will say is why can’t we do more of that playing with a fight every week?. Good general performance even though they were falling all over the place. 

We've still got quite a bit of inexperience in team particularly today in the players we were mostly relying on to hurt Rangers.

Mulraney, Clare, Meshino, Uche. Brave of management to show faith in them. 

But still learning. Uche particularly showed more maturity today. Clare some good signs too. 

Might not be first choice with everyone fit. 

Today really gives us a chance for the semi. Appreciate Hampden is big pitch but we did ok against Celtic. Hope those who were unsure about going buy tickets. We need noise!! 

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We will be out sung, out fought and out classed. All that will be on Budge's mind after the game will be spanking a few naughty boys bottoms as we then go into November and 8 months without winning on our patch.

Really ? 

Today will give the team confidence but that big pitch we will struggle. We need the likes of Haring, Naismith and Walker. 
our defence was outstanding today but we need that trio to hurt them. 

4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Actually apart from Mulraney thought everyone else done well, whether we were good or Rangers vey poor who cares, great point.

Ah so you keep your credibility then .

Aye fekkin right you do !

Slightly fascinated that we were all so certain this would be a hammering, the team was greeted with universal derision, and then they get a decent result.

Not complaining, it’s just weird the way it works sometimes.