• Morgan

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• rick witter

Jambo, Goodbye
3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Nicely held Joel :clap:

Great having a goalkeeper that doesn't punch the ball 

I’ll take that draw thanks very much. I thought we would been over run but fair play to the boys we battled well and played some good stuff. 
Big round of applause to Utchy, Berra, Joel, Smith and Mechino. The others as well deserve praise. 
Hickey will learn football is not about playing the passes when under pressure (which is commendable when it works) but goofing into row Z is football too when you need to.

Edited by Dannie Boy

August Landmesser

Gritty, well fought.

Great point. Have to take that battling spirit into the next few games, stop the rot, then start moving up the table.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Fantastic effort by the team. Rangers made to look ordinary in front of goal.

Uche MoM. Smith close 2nd. 

Glad to have my prediction of a hammering shoved up my arse.

Yeah, I honestly thought we’d get destroyed today. Uche and Smith marvellous. Thought Berra had his best game in a while as well

Francis Albert

Good result in the circumstances and seems we showed enough in first half to give  hope for improvement and a few wins in the near future as long as we approach all games as we started this one. A reversion to type next time out would be a huge disappointment..

There has to be some realism. After 8 games they were top of the league the highest scoring team in the league with the best defensive record. If they're 'shite', 'bang average' etc as I have seen claimed here I fear to think what that makes the rest of the league they're going to finish 20+ points ahead of.

Very few will take anything at all from them this season so 1-1 is a good result. Unless you're of the mind that you would rather lose to get back to screaming about Levein.

Much better performance today. Hopefully not a false dawn but good to see we didn't crumble once they scored. Massive performances from Smith, Berra, Whelan and Uche today. Well done lads! 

Well done. Much more like it.

Thought the handling from the keeper really helped us out and Michael Smith was excellent.

Berra much more like his old self as well.

Full back (both sides when Smith central) is still an issue for us though.

Would definitely have taken the point before game.. but cannot help but feel disappointed not to get the win.. they were there for the taking

Well played Hearts, at last the fight we expect from a Hearts team! One mistake cost us 3 points, although we do lack quality to create chances.

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Nailed it (as per)

You can't come up with two different scores, and in fact two different results, and then say you "nailed it".

Cheeky beggar. ;)

Not one for celebrating draws but have to give a lot of credit for being able to pull that result out today. Feeling a tad more confident about the semi now

A good point for us. With just a wee bit of luck we would have taken all three. That level of commitment has to be continued. Signs we have turned the corner though.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

There has to be some realism. After 8 games they were top of the league the highest scoring team in the league with the best defensive record. If they're 'shite', 'bang average' etc as I have seen claimed here I fear to think what that makes the rest of the league they're going to finish 20+ points ahead of.

Very few will take anything at all from them this season so 1-1 is a good result. Unless you're of the mind that you would rather lose to get back to screaming about Levein.

I agree but when you catch them on an off day you really want 3 points. Didn’t think we did much going forward at all but certainly battled hard. Just don’t think a point does too much for us.

1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

Well played Hearts, at last the fight we expect from a Hearts team! One mistake cost us 3 points, although we do lack quality to create chances.

This

Jambo, Goodbye

Hopefully we stick with 4 at the back from now on. Hickey's couple of poor decisions aside, the defence looked much more assured today. 

Half a side missing.  Rangers really pissed off.  Tremendous result.

How am I supposed to get back to sleep?  Levein oot.

Decent point overall, just a shame one lapse cost us all 3 points wasnt the greatest of games hard fought and point was probably fair overall.

7 minutes ago, Mort said:

Decent and unexpected point. Still think we really lacked going forward though and didn’t create chances.

The ball wasn't dropping right for Ryo or Sean Clare. A few times a pass from the Hearts half went just a few metres too far ahead.

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

That's a bonus point, but won't get a better chance of beating them. 

Agreed. Hampdump will offer Tavernier & Co an extra half acre to run into. Lets just enjoy today. SF is different requirement altogether.

Well done, Hearts. Much better. Not there today but sounds like we were well up for it and worth the point. 

We now have to take this into next week. It's clear it's the lower profile games that are our problem. Would be great if we can carry today's attitude into all our games.

C'mon the J.T's. 

Edited by martoon

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Excellent performance, we deserved the three points. 

Hearts or Rangers. ;)

7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Nailed it (as per)

Easy to nail it when your predictions cover 2 of 3 possible outcomes :lol:

Possibly being greedy but I'm a bit disappointed to only get a draw out of that. Thought rangers were shit and should've put them under more pressure. Ah well, good performance nonetheless. 

Lost the feedjust when the last minute Hun freekick outside the box was given . Swore to myself as I was sure I'd get the picture back with them having scored. Great relief when the feed came back on.

Great effort lads it was good to see us playing a back four again with Smith outstanding, still think Jake & Sean were passengers today again and apart from his goal the young Japanese lad struggled a bit as well.

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

Well done, Hearts. Much better. Not there today but sounds like we were well up for it and worth the point. 

We now have to take this into next week. It's clear it's the lower profile games that are our problem. Would be great if we can carry today's attitude into all or games.

C'mon the J.T's. 

Thing is the others don't come out and play like they do and breaking them down is often a problem for even the OF.

Just now, harrykim said:

Lost the feedjust when the last minute Hun freekick outside the box was given . Swore to myself as I was sure I'd get the picture back with them having scored. Great relief when the feed came back on.

Ha ha. The radio in our car did the same. Silence. FT when it came back on.