The silence from FOH

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

The foundation of Hearts board are as responsible for the shit show on view as Ann Budge is. They are all far too cozy, no doubt enjoying all the freebies that come thier way whilst taking their fancy seats for every home game. 

The silence from them is a disgrace. They have a responsibilty to the 8000 fans paying in every month to make their voices heard. They are in a position where none of us are privelaged to be, yet seem to always toe the party line! The last statement released by Budge being the prime example. 

Time for a statement to be released stating the FOH members have lost faith in the manager and his coaching staff and recommend they be removed. 

And Ian Murray can shove his book up his arse!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• Walter Bishop

• wavydavy

• Forever Hearts

fabienleclerq

I don't see that as their role at all. We aren't getting a vote on the manager or team selection and with some of the horrific opinions on here I'm glad. 

Walter Bishop
Just now, fabienleclerq said:

I don't see that as their role at all. We aren't getting a vote on the manager or team selection and with some of the horrific opinions on here I'm glad. 

No we won't be voting, obviously. However their role is to represent the people paying into the foundation and they should be alerting Budge to the facts that direct debits are dropping off and will continue to do so as long as the clown is in charge. 

The FOH are the future of the club, we can't afford to start losing members. 

fabienleclerq

Anyone cancelling dd because we are playing shite are idiots, FOH is about the long game. 

I really think you're wide of the mark wanting them involved,much as I think this farce has gone on long enough. 

Psychedelicropcircle

They polled us to see if we were happy to chip in for the stand! If they can poll one thing they can poll another. 

Walter Bishop
2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Anyone cancelling dd because we are playing shite are idiots, FOH is about the long game. 

I really think you're wide of the mark wanting them involved,much as I think this farce has gone on long enough. 

Regardless if you think they are idiots, There are people doing it. You cant get away from that. 

Thwy are involved, they jave to be involved but sadly imo are far too close to current board.

GorgieRules22

The two guys from the Foundation currently on the Hearts board need removed as soon as possible. I see them as a voice for the fans and currently we’re being massively ignored.

30 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

The foundation of Hearts board are as responsible for the shit show on view as Ann Budge is. They are all far too cozy, no doubt enjoying all the freebies that come thier way whilst taking their fancy seats for every home game. 

The silence from them is a disgrace. They have a responsibilty to the 8000 fans paying in every month to make their voices heard. They are in a position where none of us are privelaged to be, yet seem to always toe the party line! The last statement released by Budge being the prime example. 

Time for a statement to be released stating the FOH members have lost faith in the manager and his coaching staff and recommend they be removed. 

The Foundation as I understand it was set up as a vehicle for the fans to save the club which through repayment to Ann Budge would eventually own a major shareholding. No idea what rights you get for your monthly subs or freebies and privileges  the FOH board get. But let’s hope for the sake of our club that when FOH do gain control someone like yourself never gains a place on the board. 

Just now, stevie1874 said:

The Foundation as I understand it was set up as a vehicle for the fans to save the club which through repayment to Ann Budge would eventually own a major shareholding. No idea what rights you get for your monthly subs or freebies and privileges  the FOH board get. But let’s hope for the sake of our club that when FOH do gain control someone like yourself never gains a place on the board. 

Doubt if Walter would be as bad for hearts as Director Levein has been lately. 

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Doubt if Walter would be as bad for hearts as Director Levein has been lately. 

It would be close, he’d certainly be more negative. I can’t think of  reading anything positive he says about Hearts. 

2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

It would be close, he’d certainly be more negative. I can’t think of  reading anything positive he says about Hearts. 

😀 

1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

Until professional, unbiased decisions are made in the best interests of the team, fans will remain suspicious of cliques or closed shops. 

Maybe some people with more power in these organisations than the ordinary fan on the street are deciding from their own standpoint what stance should be taken rather than gathering info from what the wider audience think?

52 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Well the way the long game is going

54 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Think it goes deeper than us playing shite. It’s more about the board not listening to the unrest or noticing the apathy among the support. If contributors feel that they are stumping up and being ignored then some are going to stop contributing. If FOH feel they can’t tell the board that contributors are unhappy why keep paying? Your post about the long game is 100% correct but an increasing number are losing faith in that. Also we signed up because the club was in crisis. Now it’s safe and it’s only the team that is in crisis. For the record I’m still contributing but I resent it more every week that this circus carries on.

Walter Bishop
34 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

There has been nothing to be positive about for at least a year, we are going in the wrong direction all over the club and if we are not careful we could see ourselves back in the championship. 

I know you are one of leveins fan boys and a happy clapper to boot, so as everything in your garden is rosey, carry on supporting your man, I'm sure you'll end up with all you hoped for. 

Ibrahim Tall
1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

They polled us to see if we were happy to chip in for the stand! If they can poll one thing they can poll another. 

Polling on contributing to a permanent infrastructure project and polling on whether someone should lose their job is very different tbh.

2nd a pretty shitty and slippery slope to start going down.

(& I say that as someone who wants a new manager)

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

So, you think people who decide to spend their hard earned on something you don’t agree with are idiots ?

It's ridiculous to assume that the board are 100% behind Levein but they must show a united front.

The board have shown their loyalty to Levein and he deserves that loyalty for his work and dedication since coming out of administration. 

I left yesterday's game thinking that Levein is now a busted flush and all arguments for keeping him are gone.  I would expect there to be pretty vocal board members saying the same.

It's just a matter of time now and it's almost cruel not to sack him.  I think they'll give him up to the semi final and, assuming there is no miracle,  he'll be gone.

26 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

There has been nothing to be positive about for at least a year, we are going in the wrong direction all over the club and if we are not careful we could see ourselves back in the championship. 

I know you are one of leveins fan boys and a happy clapper to boot, so as everything in your garden is rosey, carry on supporting your man, I'm sure you'll end up with all you hoped for. 

Spouting more absolute nonsense as per usual. 😁  

Forever Hearts

The message from FoH is "just shut up, accept the utter garbage you are watching every week and keep giving us your money. We're getting plenty of freebies from the club and we don't want you lot rocking the boat".

Toxteth O'Grady

They should be voicing their concerns. The value of what we are paying for is decreasing, we have a poor squad with little sell on value, a huge coaching team that will be expensive to get rid of and players  on long term contracts that won’t contribute much.

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

We need JKB to take back control of the club forthwith.

We need you to go and get some friends 

portobellojambo1

I think we need to understand that there is a distinction between the board of the football club and the FoH board, along with those items which will be referred back to the major shareholding (the FoH contributors) once that shareholding has changed hands. The football side of the business will continue to be run by the football board and FoH will continue to have two representative on the board. What defers back to the contributors will continue to be as is, i.e. the name of the club, the colours to be worn by the club, where the club is based and finally whether or not the major shareholding stays with the fans or would be sold to a third party. The latter part is possibly the most significant. At the moment the major shareholding isn't held by the contributors, it is held by Bidco. The shareholding will move to FoH once the original loan has been repaid in full. Withdrawing contributions would create one of two situations, the first being that it would take longer for the shareholding to change hands, the second being that the present holder of the major shareholding could look at alternative means of repayment, one of those being that the shareholding, in effect the club, is sold to an outside third party. While I don't think this would be considered, it is an option and shouldn't be ignored by those considering ceasing contributions. The football board are aware of the feelings of the fans, it is for them to act accordingly.

41 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Things must be on the up. Its usually Monday before the Levein fanboys show up again.

They are very quiet just now.  Maybe having a wee online meeting to decide on this weeks approach.  I asked one of them yesterday if they would sack him now.  He ignored the question.  All we have just now are a couple of hibs trolls.  Anyone saying he should still be manager is either related to him or knows him.  

2 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

FOH is a plan that is working,looks like the only one!

Psychedelicropcircle
49 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Polling on contributing to a permanent infrastructure project and polling on whether someone should lose their job is very different tbh.

2nd a pretty shitty and slippery slope to start going down.

(& I say that as someone who wants a new manager)

Fan owned not fan ran we’d simply be expressing our opinion so the board knew our feelings on the matter 

POLL PLEASE  

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Did everyone miss the bit about FoH not getting involved with footballing matters with the club?

Why do they have representatives on the board then? 

oh ah grantona

Fan ownership not fan ran totally fine with that but when things are not right as they clearly are just now u expect the chosen people to lead. Now that's budge at the moment and she is simply not leading the FOOTBALL CLUB and that's what we are first and foremost. 

The problem I have with the FOH is They have pinned there colours well and truly to the budge mast. 

They have said they keep out of it at moment but I'd want to see them privately pushing budge to Seriously pull trigger or confirm her resignation on transfer of shares. Once something happens shout from the roof tops that FOH played a big part in decision and drive pledges up the way on back of it 

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Did everyone miss the bit about FoH not getting involved with footballing matters with the club?

They have reps on the board. Why, if they can't comment or get involved in football matters? You know, with us being a football club (of sorts).

21 minutes ago, graygo said:

Jesus!! Folk really did miss it.

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Hercules said:

So, you think people who decide to spend their hard earned on something you don’t agree with are idiots ?

No. I think you might be one though. 

John mcCartney
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Jesus!! Folk really did miss it.

ignore the desperate troll folks

36 minutes ago, graygo said:

Folk are asking them to comment on the state of the footballing matters at the football club.

Are F.o.H. Not allowed to comment?

Walter Bishop
35 minutes ago, graygo said:

So why do they continually post and retweet everything that comes from Hearts that is not foundation related but football related, But post/retweet nothing else, especially things to do with the current state of affairs?

They are influenced by Budge and are all far too cosy. 

They have a responsibilty to the pledgers to at least acknowledge the current situation, especially if 1 or 2 never mind plenty more people are stopping paying in much needed cash. 

Edited by Walter Bishop

FFS guys,  here's a link to the latest blog stating the FoH will not comment publically on club related matters including first team performances.

If you're not happy with this then take it up with them instead of shouting about it on here.

http://www.blogfoundationofhearts.org

Edited by graygo

Walter Bishop
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

FFS guys,  here's a link to the latest blog stating the FoH will not comment biblically on club related matters including first team performances.

If you're not happy with this then take it up with them instead of shouting about it on here.

They will happily comment and post about new strips, signings etc though. Wonder why? 

Just now, Walter Bishop said:

They will happily comment and post about new strips, signings etc though. Wonder why? 

Because that doesn't cross a dangerous line like criticising the manager or team would.

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

FFS guys,  here's a link to the latest blog stating the FoH will not comment biblically on club related matters including first team performances.

Of course, mate, we all got that blog through e-mail.

I think the point is, regardless of what it says, people disagree with it, which is fair criticism considering the amounts being thrown in each month.

Just saying we don’t comment ain’t cutting it for some now.

Rocky jamboa

Apparently the FOH have made the club aware of fan feelings on levein and the football side. I'm sure they know anyway!

I suppose at the moment, ann budge owns the club so up to her how she runs it. She has shown a total disregard for the fans by her lack of action but also, her lack of communication. The one announcement she did make was appalling and again, disrespectful to the fans. 

I think she wants to get to the end of the season, get her money back and will leave the club. I doubt she will stay on, as she previously indicated. She wont therefore want to have any hassle, which will include avoiding any difficult conversations with levein. 

This season is a write off. Levein will be in charge for the rest of the season IMO.

Ongoing, despite the club being fan owned and not fan ran, I would like to think that fan opinions would be better reflected at the club.

What other business has 90%+ of its "owners" wanting change and it doesn't happen? None.

Edited by Paulp74

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, graygo said:

FFS guys,  here's a link to the latest blog stating the FoH will not comment publically on club related matters including first team performances.

So we have a football fans group that can't/won't comment on football matters? 😂

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Of course, mate, we all got that blog through e-mail.

I think the point is, regardless of what it says, people disagree with it, which is fair criticism considering the amounts being thrown in each month.

Just saying we don’t comment ain’t cutting it for some now.

Then they need to engage with foh and try to change that policy instead of posting on here asking why the silence. I'm only pointing out the reason given for the silence.

Just now, graygo said:

Then they need to engage with foh and try to change that policy instead of posting on here asking why the silence. I'm only pointing out the reason given for the silence.

I think people are perfectly entitled to comment on the FOH on here. 

Don’t kid yourself, mate. A thread on here with dissenting posts will do as much as a personal e-mail to FOH. They are well aware of feelings, regardless if anyone contacts them or not.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

I think people are perfectly entitled to comment on the FOH on here. 

Don’t kid yourself, mate. A thread on here with dissenting posts will do as much as a personal e-mail to FOH. They are well aware of feelings, regardless if anyone contacts them or not.

Pretty sure the people at the club are aware as well without foh issuing some sort of statement which goes against what they say they will do.

3 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

I think it seems the only language that AB and her pals on FOH understand, money that is. AB herself actually said that the fans must be happy with things because of our season ticket sales so she equates money first above the fans enjoyment.

What she forgets is that people buy their season tickets mostly before a ball has been kicked and I hardly think too many would be buying them now.

In fact if the rules for ordinary shopping applied to season tickets then there would be a lot of folk demanding a refund.