Was it all worth a Scottish Cup?

H.A.N.S

Ogi fae Gorgie

Don't follow Vlad follow Hearts. For me have now heard all the pro's and con's back to basics like any 53 year old. I follow Hearts no matter what and will support the team. I am not into boycotts etc never have never will that's just my opinion.

when have we been worse off before?

erm...em.... let me see .... Division 1 in the 70`s , 80`s no? I`m talking from a purely football perspective as opposed to how the club is being run.

john brownlee
and 2 Champion's League qualifiers? For all continual embarrassment and slow destruction we have witnessed the last 3 years?

I believe now that the end isn't far away. This whole charade since that w@nk?r took over has just turned out to be a stay of execution. I'd rather be at Murrayfield with 7'000 watching a young team who have the heart and desire to play for the club. They'd probably actually beat the bunch of nobodies that swan about Riccarton nowadays.

Next season, for those unfortunate enough to have renewed, will be heart wrenching. Atmosphere will be very average as will attendences I feel. Not to mention watching the cream of Kaunas and Ripo will be soul destroying.

yes yes yes yes

and you have to put up with the results of upsetting the GFA applecart

well you would have been watching at muddyfield but without them two great days at humpdump and experience of euro, you probably would missed out at seeing a Hearts team play Barca to a record crowd for a friendly. there has been many good things about Hearts since Mr Romanov took over but as usual selective vision plays a big part in being a Jambo, some like me see the good things and some like yourself ignore them but then thats your choice

Just a point for you to ponder every season Hearts throw up some diddies wether they come from Kaunas Ripo St johnstone Hobos england Ireland the youth policy or wherever There will always have some diddy in the team, Its the way of football. Also our top goal score was on lone from Kaunas before they sold him for a good price, but dosent he countor are you being selective again.

Under Mr Romanov we have been the only team in scotland to even remotly challange the old firm.

I cant wait till I come back after my hols and go along to Tynecastle to watch Hearts v murderwell and as usual be expecting us to win and hopefully kick start another fantastic season, just like Mr Romanovs first season. New manager, new team new players and playing at Tynecastle Oh! I cant wait.

When? We were selling our stadium to cover our extant borrowings and leave us debt free.

Nowadays we can't do that because our assets in total are worth less than our existing debt so selling the ground would leave us still massively in the hole.

DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO DELUDE YOURSELF THAT THE ?22 MILLION WAS UPFRONT UNCONDITIONAL AND WOULD HAVE CLEARED OUR DEBT! It would have come in staged payments dependant on things outwith our control meanwhile we could have been looking forward to our 4th season at murrayfield with the cream of local U19 rejects trying their damndest to impress a crowd that gretna would have been ashamed to attract. I don't know why I bite at all these with selective memories of C P Robinngson. Catch a grip

yes yes yes yes

and you have to put up with the results of upsetting the GFA applecart

well you would have been watching at muddyfield but without them two great days at humpdump and experience of euro, you probably would missed out at seeing a Hearts team play Barca to a record crowd for a friendly. there has been many good things about Hearts since Mr Romanov took over but as usual selective vision plays a big part in being a Jambo, some like me see the good things and some like yourself ignore them but then thats your choice

Just a point for you to ponder every season Hearts throw up some diddies wether they come from Kaunas Ripo St johnstone Hobos england Ireland the youth policy or wherever There will always have some diddy in the team, Its the way of football. Also our top goal score was on lone from Kaunas before they sold him for a good price, but dosent he countor are you being selective again.

Under Mr Romanov we have been the only team in scotland to even remotly challange the old firm.

I cant wait till I come back after my hols and go along to Tynecastle to watch Hearts v murderwell and as usual be expecting us to win and hopefully kick start another fantastic season, just like Mr Romanovs first season. New manager, new team new players and playing at Tynecastle Oh! I cant wait.

Just a shame the manager will be a puppet and all the players murder.

Independence
and 2 Champion's League qualifiers? For all continual embarrassment and slow destruction we have witnessed the last 3 years?

I believe now that the end isn't far away. This whole charade since that w@nk?r took over has just turned out to be a stay of execution. I'd rather be at Murrayfield with 7'000 watching a young team who have the heart and desire to play for the club. They'd probably actually beat the bunch of nobodies that swan about Riccarton nowadays.

Next season, for those unfortunate enough to have renewed, will be heart wrenching. Atmosphere will be very average as will attendences I feel. Not to mention watching the cream of Kaunas and Ripo will be soul destroying.

What absolute garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts like this confirm what many other fans are stating, that KB has lost all credibility!!!!

Reading KB is now like reading one of the Glasgow rags like the Sun.

Thank god KB is not a true reflection of the views of true Hearts fans.

DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO DELUDE YOURSELF THAT THE ?22 MILLION WAS UPFRONT UNCONDITIONAL AND WOULD HAVE CLEARED OUR DEBT! It would have come in staged payments dependant on things outwith our control meanwhile we could have been looking forward to our 4th season at murrayfield with the cream of local U19 rejects trying their damndest to impress a crowd that gretna would have been ashamed to attract. I don't know why I bite at all these with selective memories of C P Robinngson. Catch a grip

I trust you know a bit about accounts? It wouldn't matter if the ?22m arrived in a big lorry or at ?1 a week. We can still put on our balance sheet it's money that's ours and that it is due in so we would have been debt free yes.

I liked the 05/06 season. I loved it for 3 very good reasons among other fantastic days at the football.

They don't come along like that very often.

What absolute garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts like this confirm what many other fans are stating, that KB has lost all credibility!!!!

Reading KB is now like reading one of the Glasgow rags like the Sun.

Thank god KB is not a true reflection of the views of true Hearts fans.

By this you are meaning the Romanov bootlickers? Vlad is the saviour, he will deliver etc etc

letsalllaughathobos

the differance between vr and piman is vr has the capibilities of both options,

1,liquidation or

2,pump some dough into the club and have the possibility of being a very sucessful club.

which pieman never it was go to murryfeild or bust.

which is a massive difference i just wish vr would stop feeking us all about

I trust you know a bit about accounts? It wouldn't matter if the ?22m arrived in a big lorry or at ?1 a week. We can still put on our balance sheet it's money that's ours and that it is due in so we would have been debt free yes.

Oh and ASSET FREE TOO I ask your inane question back!

Not to mention player free, fan free and future free

letsalllaughathobos
I liked the 05/06 season. I loved it for 3 very good reasons among other fantastic days at the football.

They don't come along like that very often.

spot on it was awsome

Oh and ASSET FREE TOO I ask your inane question back!

Not to mention player free, fan free and future free

Asset free? Yes, price for being debt free. I would rather sell what I have to be free from debt than let it spiral until what I do have isn't enough to cover it.

Player free? Only the big guns like Gordon, Pressley, Hartley and Webster would've went in my opinion. Still have a decent youth team with players actually wanting to play for the club. A manager having full control and picking players on merit.

Fan free? Hardly. Look at the amount of folk buying season tickets and declaring their love for Vlad after years of embarrassment and meddling.

Future free? I'd take my chances because we are dying a slow painful death now anyway.

as great as it was watching the glorious win the scottish cup again, i would have to say no that alone ain't worth it but still playing at tynie is worth it. VR was the only show in town and if we had to do it all over again we would

make the same choice.

if only VR wasn't a mentalist!

The Old Tolbooth
spot on it was awsome

Aye it was one of the most exciting seasons I can remember as a Hearts fan, however the season should have been built on, he should have craved more success instead of slowly kill us and making us weaker at every opportunity.

Instead of being years in front of where we were when he first took over, we're now light years behind where we were when even Robinson was in charge!

The same question could be asked about Robinson. Would you have him getting us into debt and winning the cup in '98 or not?

Yes, But I am hopeful Gordons and Bednars transfer fees will have made a dent in that

Yes, Gordon, Bednar and others have gone to knock back the debt. But Romanovs not going to stop with them, to be honest Berra, Driver and whoever else he can get out the door will be gone for a boost to his finances...

We are selling our best players, and I feel we're just going to replace them with dross from Kaunas and Ripo.

So even if receiving those transfer fees will see a slight boost to the club financially, on the field Hearts will suffer with the loss of influential players I'm afraid:sad:

The same question could be asked about Robinson. Would you have him getting us into debt and winning the cup in '98 or not?

It would be interesting to see the figures from this era. Could paint a nice picture.

1) Debt when Robinson took over?

2) How much he increased wage bill by?

3) Transfer fees he paid

Then we could see his gross mismanagement compared to what Vlad has allowed. Sure they are both as bad as one and other.

Yes, But I am hopeful Gordons and Bednars transfer fees will have made a dent in that

Don't hold your breath over that!

It would be interesting to see the figures from this era. Could paint a nice picture.

1) Debt when Robinson took over?

2) How much he increased wage bill by?

3) Transfer fees he paid

Then we could see his gross mismanagement compared to what Vlad has allowed. Sure they are both as bad as one and other.

I'm sure they are. It's worrying though that any success we have had in recent years has come at the price of going into more debt. Perhaps that is what is needed to break the Old Firm but so far it looks like it is difficult to have success for more than just the odd season.

Archived