dont buy the knew home top

artfuldodger

artfuldodger

i dont know if this would help get through to him but if we ould arrange some type of boycott for the new top we would still be supporting the team but not the mad man that picks the team.and before anyone says it i know lots of people will want it but there would be a decent loss in his profits if we could get some sort ofboycott on it

Of course it is up to you what you choose to buy or not to buy, but I will most probably buy the wee man the new strip.

I didn't buy a season ticket, ?400 lost as opposed to ?40. My personal stance.

chester copperpot

I?ve made it my mission this year to avoid buying any club merchandise this season.

It wont make any difference, but at least I will feel like I?ve done something.

If the tops smart I'll buy it.

Still think we should have boycotted buying ST then just paid at the gate each match. Would have gave messers RR/VR etc. some food for thought.

buca junior

I think it would be a good idea. Outwith the walls of JKB, does the public know of our discontent? Even the stance of the new home top being boycotted for the first 7 days would create some media attention to many supporters concerns of the running of the club.

Very smart as well. Wee man loved the away top and I will get him the home top as well.

Pictures of the new home top in the press this Thursday/Friday.

What did the home top know anyway? And if it knows, shouldn't we all know too? :whistling:

ask big jock;)

Guest Scottish Cup Semi 2006
i dont know if this would help get through to him but if we ould arrange some type of boycott for the new top we would still be supporting the team but not the mad man that picks the team.and before anyone says it i know lots of people will want it but there would be a decent loss in his profits if we could get some sort ofboycott on it

that would just be a symbolic gesture - a REAL boycott that WOULD register with the club is to ask for a refund on your season ticket.

I've held off from buying one & i'm glad i did - this latest news about the players asking for transfers just sums it up.

Wake up man - either go to the matches & shut up or do something worth while about it !!! :mad:

Always buy the new top and always will - Hearts are my team, not Romanov. As long as he puts a team on the park I'll be there as will a few of my family. Hearts have been through a lot of good and bad times and a few of those bad times have been much worse than worrying about who the manager will be. We'll get through this sticky patch despite the gloom and doom merchants.

We SHALL be sitting in our seats at all of the games wearing our new tops! If we win we'll cheer, if we lose we'll say - better luck next time and still go home, get our tea, a wee dram and pontificate on the next match.

I'll support my team - whoever the owner is and no matter how eccentric!

Chas

:)

Pants Shaton

I'll support my team - whoever the owner is and no matter how eccentric!

Right up to the point you have no team left to support.

Right up to the point you have no team left to support.

That will not happen and I am sure you know it.

Archived