Protest (is there any point)

Gorgie Aggro

Gorgie Aggro

Does that mad ******* really give a **** what we think or do to try make changes at this club?

Even if nobody showed up to any games i really dont think he would care, But that will never happen cause there are STILL a large number of believers out there thinkin that everythin is goin to be sweet. Idiots!!!

pennantjambo
Does that mad ******* really give a **** what we think or do to try make changes at this club?

Even if nobody showed up to any games i really dont think he would care, But that will never happen cause there are STILL a large number of believers out there thinkin that everythin is goin to be sweet. Idiots!!!

With a name like Gorgie Aggro you should be up for anything m8

Gorgie Aggro
With a name like Gorgie Aggro you should be up for anything m8

Oh i am mate!!

What i want to do cant be posted on this board for legal reasons ;)

If everyone said "is there any point?" - there wouldn't be a point.

If everyone said "there's definately a point to be made" - there would be a point.

Gorgie Aggro
If everyone said "is there any point?" - there wouldn't be a point.

If everyone said "there's definately a point to be made" - there would be a point.

Aye but do you think Romanov gives a **** what you or me or anybody thinks?

Hes in this for himself!

pennantjambo
Oh i am mate!!

What i want to do cant be posted on this board for legal reasons ;)

How about a horses heed in a certain blokes bed, there seems to be loads of lithuanian cuddies kickin about.

That might scare him away eh?

Aye but do you think Romanov gives a **** what you or me or anybody thinks?

Hes in this for himself!

If 1 person turned up at my door and told me i was a ****, i'd be offended, but it wouldnt be the end of the world.

If 17000 folk turned up at my door all telling me how much of a **** I was..... different story.

My point is that the only way he WILL give a toss is if its on a significant scale. I've no doubts in my mind he'd pay attention if things escalated far enough.

Guest JamboRobbo
If 1 person turned up at my door and told me i was a ****, i'd be offended, but it wouldnt be the end of the world.

If 17000 folk turned up at my door all telling me how much of a **** I was..... different story.

Agree if people physically turn up at your door, but not if it's just letters turning up at your door. Easily chucked in the bin IMO.

My point is that the only way he WILL give a toss is if its on a significant scale. I've no doubts in my mind he'd pay attention if things escalated far enough.

Disgaree mate, but we're all entitled to our opinions. :food-smiley-004:

Agree if people physically turn up at your door, but not if it's just letters turning up at your door. Easily chucked in the bin IMO.

Ok, to change the comparison - if I get 1 or 2 letters in the post trying to offer me a loan or a credit card or whatever, i'd not think twice. I'd rip them up and file them in the bin.

If I saw the postie walking down the street with 5 or 6 sacks, all full of letters trying to get me to take on another credit card / loan / whatever..... my mood would change.....

I can chuck away the things I dont want to read without even opening them - Hearts would HAVE to open all 5, 6, 7, 8 (or any other number of thousand) letters - they can afford to throw things in the bin without taking time to open them and at least read the first line.

Buffalo Bill

I think there is a point to protesting and political activism in general if you believe in a cause.

And I think there will be a natural ebb towards protesting anyway if last season's fiasco follows onto next.

What good would it do? Well it would at least show that we're not happy. I just hope (by some miracle) that it doesn't come to that.

Buffalo Bill

Tokyo Drifter

I agree with BB. We have to protest. The media coverage alone would be worth it. Start with Hull City - BOYCOTT THE FRIENDLY

VODKAREDBULLACE
I agree with BB. We have to protest. The media coverage alone would be worth it. Start with Hull City - BOYCOTT THE FRIENDLY

mod delete

We should BOYCOTT EVERY SECOND GAME so we can get this point over to this LP selling **** ROMANOV. If anyone still beleves in romanov your not a true JAMBO.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

We should BOYCOTT EVERY SECOND GAME so we can get this point over to this LP selling **** ROMANOV. If anyone still beleves in romanov your not a true JAMBO.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder if it would really bother Vlad if the stadium was empty when 9000 of these empty seats have already been paid for. It certainly may give a serious warning as to what the possibilities are for season 2009/2010, but then knowing Vlad he will throw in a little sweetener and at least 9000 will buy seats again.

In JKB there are Vlad Sheep and Hatkickers. In the more comprehensive world there are Hearts supporters who would crawl over broken glass to get to a game no matter what, there are Hearts supporters who will stick to Hearts with the extreme possibility it may get bad enough they will stop some time going to games,, there are Hearts supporters who have denied themselves the pleasure of years of attending Hearts games by not renewing their season tickets as their individual sign of discontent, then there are the supporters who came in lately to monopolize on the apparent future success, they have now jumped ship, as they were never really on the cruise for the long run, certainly not when bad weather came along.

Having now made my statement, considering that for at least three years of Vlad, and before that Robinson, with no real alternative to Vlad in sight, what can be done to unite this extremely disparate fan base. I am not trying to be critical or put down any suggestions, I am really puzzled as to what could be done to make any protest or other sign of complete dissatisfaction known to the powers that be that would have the impact sought.

Archived