Well done Craig Levein

RobbofordGHC

All we need to do is cut out the school boy errors in defence and we will start bagging regular wins.

Not much Levein can do about incidents like those penalties or Hickey getting sent off in the league against the sheep right after we take the lead.

If we can just nail the basics at the back our front men will get the ball in the net. Job done.

Well done to everyone for last night, it was well deserved and a great effort.

Winning breeds confidence and this team will hopefully start to realize just how good they could be.

pettigrewsstylist
7 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Tactical masterclass tonight.  He can’t do anything about Berra and Damour giving away soft pens.

He chooses who plays.

Good couple of results , will reserve the well done Craig talk until we are climbing the table into 3rd spot at least and or picking up silverware 

There’s no denying the players are playing for him.. I can’t help think however the constant tinkering with formation is one of the reasons we make so many stupid mistake.. we rarely play the same players in the same position 2 games in a row

7 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

I think you were watching a very different game from the rest of us!

good win but we are absolutely ****ing terrible to watch

tartofmidlothian

I love Levein and want him to turn it around, so pleased for the guy. We need to keep up this standard from now on, though, the last year has sapped a lot of the fans' goodwill.

Forever Hearts

I'm his biggest critic but to beat Hibs and then Aberdeen after being behind three times in both games showed great character. Well done Craig and the boys. 

48 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'm his biggest critic but to beat Hibs and then Aberdeen after being behind three times in both games showed great character. Well done Craig and the boys. 

I’ll Second this 

good win again. Bit of momentum. Need to take this forward and should be looking to absolutely destroy St Midden now

well done Craig and the players for another impressive victory 👏👏👏

17 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Most managers and players don't win anything. And anyone who has followed Levein's career knows he has been incredibly unlucky as both a player and manager.

When you consider Kirk Broadfoot has 3 league title medals and one cup winners medal the "show us your medals" chat really doesn't mean very much.

Levein was a class act as a player - no way would I dispute that.

I was referring to his record as a manager where he has won nothing therefore he cannot be termed “a winner”.

Id love that to change by the way!

17 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Didn't win a single world cup in his 3 years in the Scotland Job.

Don't think you want to go there do you? 🤫

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its a real curiosity. The clean sheet record,  smashing Celtic,  the cup runs,  amidst some of the weakest League efforts. 

Little wonder people tend to be split. 

Worth a poll this week 

:kirklol: