Racist Hibs Fan abusing Uche

19/05/2012

just been watching this match day vlog and around the 8minute mark Uche falls over and you can hear a Hibs fan in the background about “wahey you monkey”. Surely this man can be identified

Doubt very much that Hibs will do anything about it, the fact that his 'fellow fans' didn't call him him out tells you all you need to know.

people disappoint me sometimes  :50:

1 minute ago, Deek said:

And our fans our perfect? 

It it was wrong but let’s not sweep under the carpet that we are not holier than thought. 

So let us not call out anything then. Just let it slide.

Heard some boy in our end call him lazy. Guessing that's because it's just the default word to use when you're not happy with a black player. 

3 minutes ago, Deek said:

It it was wrong but let’s not sweep under the carpet that we are not holier than thought. 

What an awful post.

From an ex policeman as well, iirc.

Colour me stunned.

6 minutes ago, Deek said:

Jesus Christ. Must be a Hibs fan trying to defend your own fan racially abusing Uche 

9 minutes ago, Deek said:

If anything was said in our end it should be rightly called out.

However, this is proof of a scummy piece of shit in the Hibs end being a racist. There was no need for your comment tbh.

1 hour ago, 19/05/2012 said:

just been watching this match day vlog and around the 8minute mark Uche falls over and you can hear a Hibs fan in the background about “wahey you monkey”. Surely this man can be identified

The young vermin lad knows how to use a camera . 

Smith shows off his injury . 

Uche races pumping fist towards stand

Hickey goal celebration..

Vermin wahey monkey shout is crystal clear.

Was an oppertunity to witness things from a squirmin vermin experience.

Great viewing for AJAMBO

47 minutes ago, Whatever said:

What an awful post.

From an ex policeman as well, iirc.

Colour me stunned.

Copper's all over the world are racist in the majority amoungst other things

56 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Heard some boy in our end call him lazy. Guessing that's because it's just the default word to use when you're not happy with a black player. 

That's absolute shite btw.

On both sides of your stupid shit post.

Uche isn't lazy and I've been accused of being racist because I called clare lazy .

You know it does nothing for anti racism to talk shite about it .

25 minutes ago, indianajones said:

It's disappointing that the people who are racist at football matches aren't hounded out by the people surrounding them. 

Exactly.

Someone shouts shit tell them .

Stephane Grappelli
1 hour ago, Deek said:

I think the point is we're not perfect but we know we're not.  Hibs fans seem to think they're a cut above in terms of ethics and morals.  Incidents like this prove that they're not.

Disappointing to hear this. Find it incredible that people feel confident / comfortable enough to shout things like that in a large group of people without fear of being called out on it. 

Not sure how easy it will be to identify the person but hope Hibs / Police do. 

People In Glass houses and all that....

I,m old enough to remember Hearts fans throwing bananas at Mark Walters when the old Rangers played us at Tynecastle all those years ago .

Being a young whipper snapper I laughed at the time ,Something I am ashamed of even now . For the record Walters was a good player to watch ,especially his wee lollipop move ! .. 

And over the years we have not improved it wasn't that long ago Mulraney's

family complained of hearing racial abuse directed at him from a Hearts Supporter.. 

So as I say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... 

maybe the Op needs to get off that big horse ! 

22 minutes ago, eyes open said:

I,m old enough to remember Hearts fans throwing bananas at Mark Walters when the old Rangers played us at Tynecastle all those years ago .

Being a young whipper snapper I laughed at the time ,Something I am ashamed of even now . For the record Walters was a good player to watch ,especially his wee lollipop move ! .. 

family complained of hearing racial abuse directed at him from a Hearts Supporter.. 

Hearts fans gets called out for that and rightly so. But you’re defending a racist hibs fan why? Got to question the people around him too can guarantee if this was a hearts fan everyone would be turning round and saying something about it.

1 hour ago, eyes open said:

These sort of posts don't help at all.

Braindead whataboutery at it's most rancid.    What kind of world do we live in where you can't identify a racist wearing a green shirt because a different racist in a maroon shirt was once equally as racist?      If people are being told that they should not call out an instance of racism because there are other racists who share support of their team then that's pretty much just saying that we are all associated with someone's racism, because we wear the same colour of football shirt.

**** off to the nut house with that shit.

Forever Hearts
14 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Or maybe he just thinks he's lazy, with no hint of racist connotations. Black players can be lazy you know, just as white players can. 

12 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

I think the point is we're not perfect but we know we're not.  Hibs fans seem to think they're a cut above in terms of ethics and morals.  Incidents like this prove that they're not.

Pretend irish leith side,,full of ignorant wee team s...e spouting from their ignoramuss gubs..........

Yep.

Buaben = lazy

Goncalves = lazy

Djoum = lazy

Clare = lazy

Uche = lazy

The haters are too lazy to actually come up with a unique way of cloaking their inherent racism.

3 hours ago, eyes open said:

🙄

1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

This

39 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Or maybe he just thinks he's lazy, with no hint of racist connotations. Black players can be lazy you know, just as white players can. 

Of course they can. But Uche just clearly isn't. 

They have a thread on this topic over there, ( I know, I know.... couldn't resist ), and to be fair they are calling out the guy just as much as we are doing here.

Fair play.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Of course they can. But Uche just clearly isn't. 

Big man isn’t lazy. Puts in some work.

Clare is lazy though. What the **** that makes me is anybody’s guess...especially on here !

AlphonseCapone
14 hours ago, Deek said:

Jesus Christ on a bike.

Big accusation. A lot of people on here recently making snide comments that are essentially accusing folk of racism on the back of criticism for certain players, Sean Clare being the most common example. Obviously some Hearts fans will be racist but I'd say the majority of folk just genuinely think Sean Clare is shite.

3 hours ago, eyes open said:

Honestly, you older guys need to get over it. Aye we know it was a lot worse back in your day, thank **** we've moved on. And we'll continue to move on if folk make a big deal about every single incident of racism, no matter how small.

The Old Tolbooth

That comment near the very end of the vlog where it says "Keeper drops the ball?" :rofl: 

No son, your striker punched the ball out of his hands in a desperate attempt at cheating! :lol: 

14 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

4 hours ago, ZanderMIM said:

Hearts fans gets called out for that and rightly so. But you’re defending a racist hibs fan why? Got to question the people around him too can guarantee if this was a hearts fan everyone would be turning round and saying something about it.

How is my post defending a Hibs fan, ?? doughnut... it,s pointing out that were just as bad so get off your high horse. Do you make as much noise when the ugly sisters sing their sectarian nonsense ,bigotry or racism has no place in sport but hearts fans like it or not are no angels ..

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Jesus Christ on a bike.

Big accusation. A lot of people on here recently making snide comments that are essentially accusing folk of racism on the back of criticism for certain players, Sean Clare being the most common example. Obviously some Hearts fans will be racist but I'd say the majority of folk just genuinely think Sean Clare is shite.

Honestly, you older guys need to get over it. Aye we know it was a lot worse back in your day, thank **** we've moved on. And we'll continue to move on if folk make a big deal about every single incident of racism, no matter how small.

Wow you've got plenty to say silly teeth pity you are waffling and haven't read the various posts you've Quoted properly and realised the actual context of them . 

Doh.....

AlphonseCapone
11 minutes ago, eyes open said:

Wow you've got plenty to say silly teeth pity you are waffling and haven't read the various posts you've Quoted properly and realised the actual context of them . 

Doh.....

Silly teeth :rofl:

3 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Why because I dared to point out that our fans are not innocent when it comes to dishing out abuse  be it sectarian , racist or ask Ann Budge about the misogynists amongst our support .I believe she quoted a few of them just recently . 

But hey of course your blinkered and only see things through marroon specs ... 

Most sane minded Hibs fans are embarrassed by this type of thing too. My hibee mate like most other Hibs fans of the opinion the guy responsible for the abuse belongs nowhere near civilised society. Just need to keep on reporting and get these idiots as far away from football as possible and indeed let them face criminal charges as well

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Yep.

Buaben = lazy

Goncalves = lazy

Djoum = lazy

Clare = lazy

Uche = lazy

The haters are too lazy to actually come up with a unique way of cloaking their inherent racism.

This!!!! 

Serge Pizzorno
18 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

The video is absolutely disgusting, however this post is almost as bad. 

Get a grip. 

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. The racist twat was strangely quiet when both goals went in.

Seeing the Dunbar stand erupt like that, from this angle (from the vermin end) is absolutely glorious 🇱🇻