Jobs Fair

chuck berrys hairline

chuck berrys hairline

Popped up on social media that a jobs fair is being held at Tynecastle. Shame it's not for any of our coaching positions 👀

So once again Ann prioritises business over football 😣

9 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Popped up on social media that a jobs fair is being held at Tynecastle. Shame it's not for any of our coaching positions 👀

We have just built a new stand with good facilities and that set us back a few quid.

Do you think we should just leave it empty during the week or do you think it would be worth hiring out and making money which ultimately might help with on-field matters?

Try not to take too long to think about it.

24 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

You're right.

The marketing dept (them that are responsible from making maximum revenue from the club's facilities) should contact anyone that has booked an event at Tynecastle and say "sorry, but we're cancelling your event cos the team is shite, please take your business elsewhere"

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You're right.

The marketing dept (them that are responsible from making maximum revenue from the club's facilities) should contact anyone that has booked an event at Tynecastle and say "sorry, but we're cancelling your event cos the team is shite, please take your business elsewhere"

:rofl:

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

You're right.

:laugh: we've got some dafties following us. 

chuck berrys hairline
2 hours ago, gov said:

Another useless thread...that is unless you are looking for a job! 

I'm a carer for my autistic son 🖕

chuck berrys hairline
2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

You're right.

Just personally feel she's putting her interests in the wrong place. All these different events all the time yet still the same shit show on the park. Didn't even realise I posted this in the shed

Fail 😂

31 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Just personally feel she's putting her interests in the wrong place. All these different events all the time yet still the same shit show on the park. Didn't even realise I posted this in the shed

Fail 😂

What, do you think AB is not dealing with the current on field problems because she's too busy booking job fairs and birthday parties for the Sky lounge !!!!!!

13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

What, do you think AB is not dealing with the current on field problems because she's too busy booking job fairs and birthday parties for the Sky lounge !!!!!!

AB personally oversees every single department within Heart of Midlothian - right down to ordering bog roll.

41 minutes ago, Placid Casual said:

Jesus Christ... the level of stupidity on here astounds me at times.

Considering you were in school with me that's a pretty strong statement.

31 minutes ago, superjack said:

Considering you were in school with me that's a pretty strong statement.

It's a sliding scale 😊

Edited by Placid Casual

5 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Jeeze, take a break 🙈

Stephen Muddie
On 17/09/2019 at 10:27, chuck berrys hairline said:

Jobs fairs are not run by the club. They are run by these guys below, who have booked event space at Tynecastle today. I doubt Ann had anything to do with organising the booking.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/jobs-fair-13072200317