Since last october

Selkirkhmfc1874

5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

_108826254_sinceoct28graphic.png

But we're only six points from being six points behind Hibs on that table.  Its not all bad. 

Edited by FruitJuice

Just now, cheetah said:

Whats the significance of the 28th October?

We collected 25 points in the 10 games previous to this, I'm guessing anything previous to the 28th October makes the table look shite for the BBC.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
6 minutes ago, cheetah said:

League Cup semi final. Naismith injury.

Basically the day our season fell apart.

7 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Cup Semi was 28th wasn’t it. Then the derby on Halloween would be the first game in the list

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Things are clearly bad, but I cant be bothered with graphics and tables like this. Why just pluck out a random date?! 

We’ll make it simple for you.

Since Levein has been in charge we have regressed.

12 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

We collected 25 points in the 10 games previous to this, I'm guessing anything previous to the 28th October makes the table look shite for the BBC.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

League Cup semi final. Naismith injury.

Basically the day our season fell apart.

Cheers thought it would be something like that.

16 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

It’s a conspiracccccccyyyy!! Nothing to see here.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I have to agree with Stewart, its relegation form. 

Less points than Hamilton. No amount of bad luck with injuries should result in that outcome 

I remember someone trying to spin it by saying we were playing top six teams after the break and the likes of Hamilton were playing inferior teams !

I kid you not !

Thankfully, any spin now is laughed out the building. It’s a grim statistic and the fact he is still here is making the owner and board look foolish.

While the graph has been picked to prove a point for the storyline it does show that if we carry on for the rest of the season as we have for the last 33 league games we will be in the mix to be relegated. 

47 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Less points than Hamilton. No amount of bad luck with injuries should result in that outcome 

this

44 minutes ago, Coco said:

What's the point count since Robbie left and we've been managed by Levein and his proteges Cathro and MacPhee.?

At a rough count, played 103, won 32, drawn 26, lost 45. So 122 points out of a possible 309.

Home form during that time is played 51, won 20, drawn 16 and lost 15. Both records are absolutely shameful and further shows that Levein has completely failed in both of his roles and must go. The same goes for all the first team coaches as they have been culpable in all of this too.

46 minutes ago, Boab said:

I remember someone trying to spin it by saying we were playing top six teams after the break and the likes of Hamilton were playing inferior teams !

I kid you not !

Thankfully, any spin now is laughed out the building. It’s a grim statistic and the fact he is still here is making the owner and board look foolish.

Indeed.  Propaganda used by the Levein apologists.  I'm glad you rubbished this before one of them got in first and used this pathetic excuse.  I think the apologists are now heading towards ' we could actually do worse if we get rid of Levein' line.  Hopefully the last of their slaverings before he is emptied.

Bazzas right boot

Most knew we were on a poor run, so this is as much news to me as water is wet. 

What's funny ( a little) is that although we are on our worst run in our history, beat hibs and we go above them in the league. 

Just sums them up. It's like they exist to cheer us up. 

On a serious note This season has been poor apart from the motherwell game, we are bottom after 3 home games been played, v rc, Hamilton and Motherwell. 

It's not good enough this season. 

Most fans have turned. 

The baw is burst in regards to CL, one would think. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Indeed.  Propaganda used by the Levein apologists.  I'm glad you rubbished this before one of them got in first and used this pathetic excuse.  I think the apologists are now heading towards ' we could actually do worse if we get rid of Levein' line.  Hopefully the last of their slaverings before he is emptied.

Its still true Hamilton played poorer teams for 5 games, but it doesn't hold any weight as an argument over this length of time, particularly since we have drawn and lost to Hamilton our last 2 games.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Boab said:

I kid you not !

That's not spin, that's a fact. 

Don't think Hamilton played Celtic, rangers, Aberdeen and the likes at the split. 

It's poor, but we did have a better season than 6 teams last season, 6 in that table. 

It's poor tho and needs no dramatisation by individuals. Too many folk have went out there way to twist everything to look as bad as possible. 

The league table is what counts in regards to this stuff, not random dates, ofc this season we are currently worse than Hamilton and is why most now agree a change is needed. 

Saying folk are creating spin and like randy has said, Levein appoligists are imo just folk being dicks and enjoying being right at the clubs expense. 

Well done, our manager has failed, the club is bottom of the league, you get to rip into other posters that backed CL. 

You can all line up and participate in a bit  down hill skiing together and celebrate once he's gone. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Don't think Hamilton played Celtic, rangers, Aberdeen and the likes at the split. 

It's poor, but we did have a better season than 6 teams last season, 6 in that table. 

It's 0oor and needs no dramatisation by individuals. Too many folk have went out there way to twist everything to look as bad as possible. 

The league table is what counts in regards to this stuff, not random dates, ofc this season we are currently worse than Hamilton and is why most now agree a change is needed. 

Saying folk are creating spin and like randy has said, Levein appoligists are imo just folk being dicks and enjoying being right at the clubs expense. 

Well done, our manager has failed, the club is bottom of the league, you get to rip into other posters that backed CL. 

You can all line up and participate in a bit  down hill skiing together and celebrate once he's gone. 

You hang in there, Tosh.

There will be no gloating from me, even as we head for our worst league run in our history. 

That’s no spin either.

It’s gross mis-management !

oh ah grantona
1 hour ago, tokyowalnut said:

Things are clearly bad, but I cant be bothered with graphics and tables like this. Why just pluck out a random date?! 

If you take it a year from today you can add 10 points a year from yesterday it's 13. 

38 points in a calender year at Heart of Midlothian is truly unacceptable

That's 38 league games from exactly a year today 1 point per game 

38 points would have you in 9th 10th spot every year since the playoff was introduced not relegation form but dog fight points collection 

13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its still true Hamilton played poorer teams for 5 games, but it doesn't hold any weight as an argument over this length of time, particularly since we have drawn and lost to Hamilton our last 2 games.

Fair point.  Just for the record we have taken a total of 5 points from a possible 45 post split fixtures over the last 3 seasons.  Harrowing stuff.

2 hours ago, cheetah said:

I think they're using that date as we've played 33 games. So calendar year,  pre-split form. I think Stewart alluded to that in Sportscene. Obviously skewed a bit due to being in the top six. A better comparison will be a calendar year after 38 games.

Still horrendous form whichever way you look at it.

SpruceBringsteen

The date picked is absolutely a bigger problem than the facts presented in the table.

Edited by SpruceBringsteen

37 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Most knew we were on a poor run, so this is as much news to me as water is wet. 

What's funny ( a little) is that although we are on our worst run in our history, beat hibs and we go above them in the league. 

Just sums them up. It's like they exist to cheer us up. 

On a serious note This season has been poor apart from the motherwell game, we are bottom after 3 home games been played, v rc, Hamilton and Motherwell. 

It's not good enough this season. 

Most fans have turned. 

The baw is burst in regards to CL, one would think. 

Mate before Hamilton at home you said beat them and we are back on track. 

Then you said beat Motherwell blah blah blah. 

Now you are saying beat Hibs and we go above them. 

The problem is we cannot beat anyone!!!  We are that bad. 

The baw as you call it was burst after we drew with Dundee Utd at home in the very first game. It was obvious to the vast majority that where we are now was on the horizon. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Mate before Hamilton at home you said beat them and we are back on track. 

Then you said beat Motherwell blah blah blah. 

Now you are saying beat Hibs and we go above them. 

The problem is we cannot beat anyone!!!  We are that bad. 

The baw as you call it was burst after we drew with Dundee Utd at home in the very first game. It was obvious to the vast majority that where we are now was on the horizon. 

I think CL needs to no matter what, said that. 

My point regarding winning on Sunday stands, as it's true

20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It is true and by god I hope we do it but I just wish we would get our fingers out here and sort this Levein mess out. It was a wonderful chance to start afresh this season with a new management team and we have absolutely blew it!!! 

2 hours ago, Martin said:

At a rough count, played 103, won 32, drawn 26, lost 45. So 122 points out of a possible 309.

Home form during that time is played 51, won 20, drawn 16 and lost 15. Both records are absolutely shameful and further shows that Levein has completely failed in both of his roles and must go. The same goes for all the first team coaches as they have been culpable in all of this too.

Shocking.  Maybe only a few dozen points off fourth though in that time.

4 hours ago, cheetah said:

it just shows how bad we are under this useless clown of a manager doesn't matter what date we are getting worse week by week.

54 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

While we always want to beat Hibs, we shouldn't be using their poor run as any kind of mitigation for our own terrible run. I for one would rather finish in 3rd place having lost to them 4 times than win 4 times but finish in the bottom half of the league. As it stands our current run left to fester for too long could leave us in a very precarious position as the season continues. Regardless of the result against Hibs we must get rid of Levein. We must not use the result if we win on Saturday as an argument to give Levein more time. At the end of the day a stopped clock is right twice a day.  We've already seen that with the result against Motherwell in the league cup. Either side of that result we've been horrific and frankly got what we deserved other than a point against Ross county which wasnt justified in all honesty.

Edited by dougal

3 hours ago, Boab said:

I kid you not !

The truth isn't spin. You don't need to distort reality to know we are shit and Levein needs to go, but have some objectivity or at least recognize your own bias. 

4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

a

Ach it's one of the BS stats things isn't it.. Hamilton got 5 games at the tail end of last season against other weaker teams whereas we had top 6 games and lost them. Our form is poor but this is not what I would call a "fair analysis".  There is no justification for choosing 28th November other than to choose it as the end of a winning run...

Edited by Spellczech

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's poor tho and needs no dramatisation by individuals. Too many folk have went out there way to twist everything to look as bad as possible. 

People are not happy at our situation, it’s mismanagement by Levein and his army of coaches, and it’s sickening to all Hearts fans to see where we are.

However people remember you and all the Levein Defence League on here policing these boards over the last year and more. Any posts and posters criticising the Hearts management, as we started our desperate form, were rounded upon. You and your pals were smug, insulting and aggressive, working in groups to control any dissent. That’s why I certainly am happy to see p***ks like you getting questioned, insulted and some of your own medicine back. Yet even so you cry and try and play the “all Hearts fans together” card, absolutely pathetic

It's a silly date to start looking at the problems, they were there well before that. Even during the unbeaten start there were huge signs of potential problems that were being overlooked by the results, I said after Motherwell and Kilmarnock away that there was no chance of the run continuing, once the momentum halted the team had nothing to get it moving again. 

13 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Ach it's one of the BS stats things isn't it.. Hamilton got 5 games at the tail end of last season against other weaker teams whereas we had top 6 games and lost them. Our form is poor but this is not what I would call a "fair analysis".  There is no justification for choosing 28th November other than to choose it as the end of a winning run...

I agree with you about it not being a fair analysis, just twisting stats to suit the agenda 

The only thing is, we picked up more points in our first 10 games last season than we've managed in the following 33 games. Even if we ignore the splits 5 games and the other clubs points haul, it doesn't really make it any less painful reading. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

I don't think they had to try very hard to be honest 

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

The truth isn't spin. You don't need to distort reality to know we are shit and Levein needs to go, but have some objectivity or at least recognize your own bias. 

Ok, let’s not distort reality. Let’s take the post-split fixtures away from that table. We are sitting third bottom.

That objective enough ?

30 minutes ago, dazinho88 said:

I agree with you about it not being a fair analysis, just twisting stats to suit the agenda 

The only thing is, we picked up more points in our first 10 games last season than we've managed in the following 33 games. Even if we ignore the splits 5 games and the other clubs points haul, it doesn't really make it any less painful reading. 

Yep but we've not once had a complete squad fit, not even for the pre-season games let alone the LC or league.  That's not offered up as an excuse but more of a question as to why we seem to be so unlucky with injuries particularly to important players - is it the fitness coaching, medics, pitches at training or Tynie, players coming back too soon or not being honest about niggles, fragile players who would not have joined Hearts if they were not injury risks, too robust a style of football with an over-exposure of the players to having to go in for 50/50s?

I think the above 11 months if that is what Stewart wants to look at would need some stats on the % availability of Naismith, Souttar, Haring...

Is the so squad unbalanced that we have to play Clare at Right Back - I'm sorry but that decision was unforgiveable...The boy's confidence was fragile and he is asked to play RB? WTF...? I'm so fed up of Hearts managers playing players out of position - every freaking one of them since George Burley left has done this habitually and regularly and it annoys me enormously...

7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Ok, let’s not distort reality. Let’s take the post-split fixtures away from that table. We are sitting third bottom.

That objective enough ?

How about taking the results back to the 16th Sept 2018 - at least it would then be annualised rather than picked as a date that suits Michael Stewart's argument...

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

28th October.

But there is on present trends a good chance we will get some "easy" games in the last 5 this season as Hamilton had last year, and so improve the statistics. Except at present we  can't win supposedly "easy games".

Just now, Spellczech said:

How about taking the results back to the 16th Sept 2018 - at least it would then be annualised rather than picked as a date that suits Michael Stewart's argument...

Listen, I agree these things can be constructed to suit whatever agenda people have. It was only a post in reaction to someone who was trying to put a better slant on things.

Personally i’m only concerned in the here and now and we are bottom of the league.

The only use that table has is to prove that this is not just this season’s problems....regardless of the date it starts.

28th October is a fair date imo as it runs with results following defeat in league semi final. I personally feel that was a turning point in last season and it's never picked up since. 

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Listen, I agree these things can be constructed to suit whatever agenda people have. It was only a post in reaction to someone who was trying to put a better slant on things.

Personally i’m only concerned in the here and now and we are bottom of the league.

The only use that table has is to prove that this is not just this season’s problems....regardless of the date it starts.

Indeed, it is basically since Naismith got injured...He is the glue that sticks our team together. His harrying, his goals and his gobbiness are all traits that the rest have failed miserably to cover for...

Edited by Spellczech