Jump to content
rudeskaboyuk

Next weeks derby

Recommended Posts

Smithee
38 minutes ago, Morgan said:

'Relaxed'

 

You knows it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

 

You knows it!

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VALDOS'

It's a bizarre situation, Levein could get Heckingbottom the sack and secure his own position for the rest of the season all in 90 minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheStig

It's going to be brutal, no other words for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJGJ

We've had the salt n sauce derby, the relegation party derby and now 'The Sacking' derby

 

Who goes first ?

 

When Hibs lose we'll have the same reaction from their fans as we saw yesterday at Tynecastle…...Well I gotta have faith
I gotta' have faith
Because I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I got to have faith, faith, faith  😉

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

 

How do you break someone nose with a punch from behind? ^_^

 

Right hook. You don't have to punch someone face on to break their nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

We've had the salt n sauce derby, the relegation party derby and now 'The Sacking' derby

 

Who goes first ?

 

When Hibs lose we'll have the same reaction from their fans as we saw yesterday at Tynecastle…...Well I gotta have faith
I gotta' have faith
Because I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I got to have faith, faith, faith  😉

 

 

 

It will be interesting to see what sort of crowd turn up as both clubs still have a number of tickets left apparently. I have a feeling the game itself will end up a 0-0 draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joondalupjambo

I am off to Hamilton races the day of the Derby.  They sometimes have a novelty race there, could request a sack race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Looking forward to it for all the wrong reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newton51

Watched the hibs highlights on sport scene and they are rotten! Sounds like feckinbottom going for a defensive boot camp too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
allystrachan
3 hours ago, Superunknown said:

 

FB_IMG_1568568141081.jpg

😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
On 14/09/2019 at 21:42, TheOak88 said:

Not so sure. Hibs a rank at the moment as well. Could actually see us getting a draw there next week. Two teams desperate not to lose. 

2-0 seems about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan

2-0 Hearts and :fth: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

2-0 Hearts and :fth: 

 

 

:robbo: :jj::yas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leginten

If Budge is planning not to remove Levein imminently (and that is my fear), she had better pray that we don't take a hammering down there. Because if we do, she will be regarded as negligent in the extreme. She will also have presided over the worst run of league results in the club's history.

 

This week she has the chance to take action and install temporary management of the team that might, just might, ensure that the players don't take the field at Easter Road looking dejected, apathetic, aimless, dispirited and gutless. Hearts supporters are tired of turning up to watch non-football played by a team that looks as if it couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag.

 

 

Edited by leginten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheStig

Its not going to do Scottish football any favors on Sunday, 2nd biggest game behind the OF yet there will be empty seats everywhere, the football won't be good, atmosphere could be dire too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archie White
31 minutes ago, leginten said:

If Budge is planning not to remove Levein imminently (and that is my fear), she had better pray that we don't take a hammering down there. Because if we do, she will be regarded as negligent in the extreme. She will also have presided over the worst run of league results in the club's history.

 

This week she has the chance to take action and install temporary management of the team that might, just might, ensure that the players don't take the field at Easter Road looking dejected, apathetic, aimless, dispirited and gutless. Hearts supporters are tired of turning up to watch non-football played by a team that looks as if it couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag.

 

 

I can't see him leaving this week as I feel AB will give him The Derby in the hope we'll win and that will placate the fan base. However it is now past the point of no return for CL with me now, no mattter what happens on Sunday and for this goes for quite a  few others as well. It's surely all over now. Just go for God's sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swanny17

Team line up for next week, hopefully with CL long gone.

 

The Cat

 

Smith

Halkett

Berra

Hickey

 

Damour

Whelan

 

Meshino

Naismith

Mulraney

 

Uche

 

4-2-3-1

 

Assumes Washington is unfit and Naismith is ready.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oh ah grantona

Listen Hibs are honking we just need to click and it could be a cricket score. The problem we have is can we click and under CL I doubt it. 

 

Nullify Allan & Kamberi game and it's not even that hard to do that the game is won. 

 

We have the squad they dont. I think Heckingbottom is a better head coach his recruitment so far has been very very poor. Levein & a fair bit of Mcphee can find and get the right player but can't get a tune out of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feedtheroman2

I had three tickets for the game but genuinely do not want to go so have returned them via the supporters club.

 

Come at me with your 'not a real fan' bollocks, we are shite and that game could get nasty.

 

A win papers over the cracks.

A loss, well.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

We're beating them and Aberdeen. 

**** knows what that does long term tho. 

 

Clare needs dropped for Meshino. 

Damour for Irvine 

Smith back

 

Naismith or Denzil in Stevie. 

 

We're gonna finger blast them that hard, Bartley will be jealous he wasn't there getting two digits up his own rectum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amadjambo

I know the circumstances are vastly different, but the last time we went to ER with this kind of split between the fans and the club, we got horsed 6-2. Hibs are honking, but given that Ross County and Motherwell could have both put 6 past us in recent weeks, I wouldn’t rule it out. We are a shambles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
15 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

B4120E3E-94A6-4700-8F52-945769D0CFA6.jpeg

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
19 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

 

 

FB73C209-C623-4A1C-872D-FAA3F351DFEC.thumb.jpeg.f5594c7233b86e60302beca4c890e015.jpeg

 

Make a great prog cover tbh .. 😂

Edited by farin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
19 minutes ago, farin said:

 

FB73C209-C623-4A1C-872D-FAA3F351DFEC.thumb.jpeg.f5594c7233b86e60302beca4c890e015.jpeg

 

Make a great prog cover tbh .. 😂

If they make it one, please send me a copy via my sister-in-law!

 

:wink: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
31 minutes ago, Morgan said:

If they make it one, please send me a copy via my sister-in-law!

 

:wink: 

 

F8512C37-2F74-49C5-A51A-91CC2569436B.thumb.jpeg.757c56b1c7903ffb886b319dde82c966.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoked-Glass

Gonna be another 4-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
21 minutes ago, farin said:

 

F8512C37-2F74-49C5-A51A-91CC2569436B.thumb.jpeg.757c56b1c7903ffb886b319dde82c966.jpeg

That’ll do nicely.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBigO

Posted this in wrong thread earlier...

 

We'll beat hibs.

 

Doyle

Smith

Halkett

Berra

Hickey

 

Damour

Whelan

 

Meshino

Naismith

Mulraney

 

Uche

 

Or maybe

 

Same back 5

 

Damour

Whelan

Irving

 

Meshino

Naismith (as striker)

Mulrany

 

If Naismith isnt fit, we should phone in a bomb threat, organise a mass rain dance, or lobby the SFA to install summer football immediate effect, with a break from now until next March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimbojack

Will be watching the game on sky probably behind the couch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EH22-Jambo

Wonder if / when they will drop loyalty point threshold or go to a public sale? I'm on 30 points due to having to miss a few years and want to take my 7 year old laddie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JH-HMFC
53 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Wonder if / when they will drop loyalty point threshold or go to a public sale? I'm on 30 points due to having to miss a few years and want to take my 7 year old laddie. 

Surprised they haven't done it yet. No doubt they'll wait to Wednesday like the last time. I'd be interested to know how many we've sold at the moment - could be wrong but when I checked I don't think you can get a ticket in any of the lower sections. So at least half the stand will be full...should put them to general sale now and stop faffing about 4 days before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EH22-Jambo
14 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Surprised they haven't done it yet. No doubt they'll wait to Wednesday like the last time. I'd be interested to know how many we've sold at the moment - could be wrong but when I checked I don't think you can get a ticket in any of the lower sections. So at least half the stand will be full...should put them to general sale now and stop faffing about 4 days before. 

That helps. Will plan for Wednesday just in case but yeah, should just do it now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudeskaboyuk

Fantasy I know but...

Imagine if under the pressure of the game Hibs collapsed and we suddenly got all the wee breaks and clicked .

We win 0-5 ! 

Then what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
5 minutes ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

Fantasy I know but...

Imagine if under the pressure of the game Hibs collapsed and we suddenly got all the wee breaks and clicked .

We win 0-5 ! 

Then what?

8 or Levein GTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambogaza

I see Levein has given an interview to Hearts TV today. Would we normally get an interview from him on a Monday? Daily Record reporting it, usual jam tomorrow stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...