Next weeks derby

rudeskaboyuk

7 minutes ago, smiler said:

Fairly sure it wasn't from behind, it was a from the front straight banjo. Levein was a bit of a hard *****, and off topic, a top shagger (apparently) 

He certainly didn't look like he was facing Hogg when he threw the punches from the angle I saw it from. I t was long time ago mind you.

Edited by wavydavy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1874robbo

• Morgan

• Thomaso

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, dhalljambo15 said:

Hearts win Is a nap. Only game levein seems to get us up for.

prob keep him in a job for another few weeks tho

Myth!! We’ve been shite against them for ages

54 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I was at the game and Levein and Hogg had argued about poor defending and Hogg pushed Levein presumably because of what he said and turned away and then Levein threw two punches at Hogg and if I recall broke his nose and laid him flat out.

It was a pre season friendly would you believe.

It wasn’t from behind. 

3 hours ago, 4forDevries said:

Lol. Hibs asking to play in a competition after rankgers and smeltic refused invites !. 

Hibs participation is a footnote in the history of Scottish football. Little more than that in their own history. But they see it as a triumph or some sort of achievement. :lol:

"UEFA should present Hibs with a trophy and a set of medals for this achievement".

I'm paraphrasing but a Hibs.nutter genuinely posted this a few months back. 

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

I have thought exactly that since he punched Hogg from behind rather than squaring up to the guy.

It wasn’t from behind. It was a “square go” 🥊 

Assuming Washington and Mulraney have joined the injured list (along with White, Haring, Souttar, Garrucio, and Walker).

Pereira

Smith

Halkett

Berra

Hickey

Whelan

Damour

Morrison 

Meshino

Naismith

Uche

subs:  Doyle, Brandon, Dikamona, Irving, Clare, Bozanic, Keena 

Not even going to predict scores.  Assuming Pereira, Smith and Naismith don’t make it, here’s a first team line up of injured players just to demonstrate how ridiculous our current situation is (in mid ****ing September!!!)

Pereira

White

Souttar

Berra (I’ve put him in because he’s been missing since last year)

Garrucio

Walker

Smith

Haring

Mulraney

Naismith

Washington 

Just WOW!!!

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

I was at the game and Levein and Hogg had argued about poor defending and Hogg pushed Levein presumably because of what he said and turned away and then Levein threw two punches at Hogg and if I recall broke his nose and laid him flat out.

It was a pre season friendly would you believe.

How do you break someone nose with a punch from behind? ^_^

Now, I appreciate things aren’t going well. However, the hibees appear to be having a crap time too. I think the fact that this game is at fester road goes in our favour.  The support at away games has always been great. So, if we can have a go - added to our fans noise and their fans getting on their team’s back - it could be a day to remember in amongst all the crap. Happiness is being an optimistic jambo that always looks to the next game 👍

They are a nervous bunch so our manager will sit off them and let them build confidence before they score then we will throw the kitchen sink at them and lose a second in the process.  We dont have a manager that can take advantage of their nervousness. 

2-0 to Hibs

3 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

As usual the first fanboy to jump in for Levein! Give it up Smithie you’re fighting a losing battle!

Are you getting me confused with someone else?

I asked a question ffs!

I aint fussed that our next game is an away derby but I am worried as we have to play a game at all. Well game and result has almost left me flatter than at any time I can remember. I dare say I will be up for it nearer the time but right now no.

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Are you getting me confused with someone else?

I asked a question ffs!

You Levein fanboys are the confused ones!

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You Levein fanboys are the confused ones!

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? I've been keeping of the levein debate so I can avoid exactly this type of shit from entrenched angry souls who just want to jeer at the "other side" 

"As usual the first fanboy to jump in for Levein!"

Don't think so, have a word!

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? I've been keeping of the levein debate so I can avoid exactly this type of shit from entrenched angry souls who just want to jeer at the "other side" 

But you are Smithie. Every debate on Levein and you are right in there with your spin and excuses!

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

But you are Smithie. Every debate on Levein and you are right in there with your spin and excuses!

Smithee.

Do you think I'm Smith's Right Foot or something?

But tell you what, why not search my posts over the last 24 hours and write the ones where I'm in the levein debate. 

Anyway, all I did here was ask clarification from the guy who said Levein punched Hogg from behind.

If you see that as spin and excuse, it's your problem not mine.

28 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Your wasting your time replying some people revelling in Leveins downfall. 

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

What downfall? 

I suppose the position he finds himself in as a once sought after manager but now hanging on to a job. 

Just now, stevie1874 said:

I suppose the position he finds himself in as a once sought after manager but now hanging on to a job. 

Mate I don’t think anyone is revelling in any of this tbf.

lets be honest here though, Craig Levein himself wasn’t slow in emptying folk when he swept through the doors and also emptied cathro for the same disastrous run of results as he’s now presiding over.

Any other manager would have been emptied by now.

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Mate I don’t think anyone is revelling in any of this tbf.

lets be honest here though, Craig Levein himself wasn’t slow in emptying folk when he swept through the doors and also emptied cathro for the same disastrous run of results as he’s now presiding over.

Any other manager would have been emptied by now.

I’m not disagreeing I’ve stated it’s time to change manager & coaches,  all I’m saying is that some people on here seem to have a personal agenda against Levein which is fair enough but everybody has their own opinions and if it doesn’t suit then the Fanboy line gets thrown at you 😂

3 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I’m not disagreeing I’ve stated it’s time to change manager & coaches,  all I’m saying is that some people on here seem to have a personal agenda against Levein which is fair enough but everybody has their own opinions and if it doesn’t suit then the Fanboy line gets thrown at you 😂

The flip side of that is if you are having a go at Levein it’s classed as having an agenda against him as opposed to just wanting the best for your team 😏

15 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Your wasting your time replying some people revelling in Leveins downfall. 

The only reason I did was that he quoted me directly with a bullshit accusation. I really don't like the division in the fans and how vicious it's getting so I made a conscious decision to try and keep out of the same debate that keeps getting repeated again and again. 

At the end of the day, one of us knows my posting history pretty damn well, the other thinks asking a poster about the Hogg incident is jumping in for Levein. 

53 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You’re thinking of the wrong poster ffs.

:facepalm:

:hartley:

5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

The flip side of that is if you are having a go at Levein it’s classed as having an agenda against him as opposed to just wanting the best for your team 😏

That's what has been thrown at people from fan forums to people in the media, 'aw you/he just hates levein' it's weird that so many people seem to 'hate' Levein.

5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Let’s agree to disagree 👍

Just now, RudiHMFC said:

That's what has been thrown at people from fan forums to people in the media, 'aw you/he just hates levein' it's weird that so many people seem to 'hate' Levein.

The only one I think that applies to is Michael Stewart, his is personal.

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

The only one I think that applies to is Michael Stewart, his is personal.

It's only seen as personal because he's had dealings with Levein in the past and he thinks he's a prick, I think that's fair. He's always had it spot on too, just because fans don't want to hear it doesn't mean he's wrong.

2 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

It's only seen as personal because he's had dealings with Levein in the past and he thinks he's a prick, I think that's fair. He's always had it spot on too, just because fans don't want to hear it doesn't mean he's wrong.

I think some of his analysis has been absolutely spot on but also sometimes if we have done something decent he won’t comment on it as it’s giving Levein a compliment.

thats  the personal bit for me.

42 minutes ago, Whatever said:

You’re thinking of the wrong poster ffs.

:facepalm:

:hartley:

That’s what I thought too.  Another poster (whom I cannot name) made the same mistake just last week.

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That’s what I thought too.  Another poster (whom I cannot name) made the same mistake just last week.

Hopefully @Cruickshank for Scotland is big enough to admit his error and apologise.

@Smithee has never been one to get particularly involved in the Levein debate. He seems a fairly pragmatic type of bloke to me.

The right booted felly on the other hand could be accused of what COS has said...

Edited by Whatever

9 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Hopefully @Cruickshank for Scotland is big enough to admit his error and apologise.

@Smithee has never been one to get particularly involved in the Levein debate. He seems a fairly pragmatic type of bloke to me.

1. Doubt it

2. ‘Relaxed’

Apologies to C for S

Edited by Morgan

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Smithee.

Do you think I'm Smith's Right Foot or something?

But tell you what, why not search my posts over the last 24 hours and write the ones where I'm in the levein debate. 

Anyway, all I did here was ask clarification from the guy who said Levein punched Hogg from behind.

If you see that as spin and excuse, it's your problem not mine.

Totally apologise - a real booboo on my part. You are indeed one of the sensible posters on here that so have respect for.

Sorry again.

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Totally apologise - a real booboo on my part. You are indeed one of the sensible posters on here that so have respect for.

Sorry again.

:clap: 

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sorry again.

Oh Shomato, how on God's earth can you get 'Smithee' and 'Smiths a right slavering ****' mixed up, quelle faux pas. 

Edited by smiler
Bad word used - sorry everyone

I want to believe that all posters will be behind the side next week.

Victory should be the aim in any derby

Of course there are different views on whether change should take place but surely we are 100% behind the side no matter who is in charge

I do however have a slight doubt as to whether the above is true with a few posters who will place 'Levein out' in front of a win next week if it would bring about the change they are after

1 minute ago, smiler said:

Oh Shomato, how on God's earth can you get 'Smithee' and 'Smiths a right slavering cock' mixed up, quelle faux pas. 

Humble apologies again - still cracking up after yesterday’s game! Heed frazzled! 🥴

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I want to believe that all posters will be behind the side next week.

Victory should be the aim in any derby

Of course there are different views on whether change should take place but surely we are 100% behind the side no matter who is in charge

I do however have a slight doubt as to whether the above is true with a few posters who will place 'Levein out' in front of a win next week if it would bring about the change they are after

“Different views on whether change should take place”??????🙄

Do you believe that Levein should remain as Head Coach?????

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Humble apologies again - still cracking up after yesterday’s game! Heed frazzled! 🥴

No probs, I found it amusing! 

29 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sorry again.

Cheers, appreciate it :thumbsup: