Next weeks derby

rudeskaboyuk

Hibs will be on a high, mind. They'll have the bounce of today's 64 year anniversary of their greatest ever achievement: incidentally playing in the first European Cup and laying the foundations for today's Champions League.

Must be true. David Hardie says so in the EEN.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1874robbo

• Morgan

• Thomaso

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, pointon said:

Can’t even think about derby until he is removed

Be respectful at least, if you can?

Use Craig’s name.

He :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Angus Ogg said:

Hearts will spank them 4:0, Levein will then say something smart arse about the natural order and all will be forgiven 

We couldn't score 4 goals against East Fife

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

Hearts away fans will put in their shift, as they always do. 

All about Hibs at their home. 

Got my ticket but just think Levein will be happy to scrape a draw, that will be reflected on the pitch. A win would be huge for us!!

2 hours ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

Who ever loses might be the winner!

I have followed  Hearts since 1982 and I don't recall a derby so early in the season with such significance. 

If craig does not leave or is forced to leave before then it will have a massive bearing on where we are both heading. 

The derby in September 1983 was arguably the most important until 2006, or even until 2012. It set us up for years of dominance.

3 hours ago, martoon said:

0-0.

With Lockie in charge, temporarily:

Hibernian 0-2 Heart of Midlothian. 

that would be ironic ,  full circle after the 5 year plan 

4 hours ago, Statto said:

Hopefully Pereira is back for next week, Brandon isn't good enough, Berra's in until Souttar gets back, Damour and Meshino have to start.

I'd go with;

Pereira

Hickey Halkett Berra White

Damour Whelan

Clare Meshino Mulraney

Ikpeazu

I'd even consider Clare up front, he's a better finisher than Uche and Washington, maybe have Morrison on the right if he's fit enough to play 70 minutes.

Prediction, 2-2.

Love this. 

Meshino could just be the sort of player who lifts this likely turd of a game in Hearts favour. That’s assuming CL doesn’t go all back to the future and stick McLean in starting line up. 

5 hours ago, Statto said:

Hopefully Pereira is back for next week, Brandon isn't good enough, Berra's in until Souttar gets back, Damour and Meshino have to start.

I'd go with;

Pereira

Damour Whelan

Clare Meshino Mulraney

Ikpeazu

I'd even consider Clare up front, he's a better finisher than Uche and Washington, maybe have Morrison on the right if he's fit enough to play 70 minutes.

Prediction, 2-2.

Clare???? 🙈

5 hours ago, Statto said:

I'd go with;

Pereira

Damour Whelan

Clare Meshino Mulraney

Ikpeazu

Prediction, 2-2.

I believe Smith is expected to be fit, so I'd have him in and play Hickey at LB, White on bench.

Also Naismith should be back, so Clare can GTF from that line up.

Prediction 1-5

We go out on that pitch and fecking rip them a new one. Nothing else and we don’t or shouldn’t know any other way 

regardless of result next week whichever manager loses is on the rack. 

I want us to win against that scum, every time, and any Jambo who doesn’t has a serious problem, but that said AB needs to realise that one swallow doesn’t make a summer and pending a good result for us next week 

Really hard to build up any enthusiasm for it.  The fact that Hibs reportedly played very well against Kilmarnock in the first half makes it even worse.  They will be better again playing us.

Unless

Smith and Naismith are back and Messhino plays a blinder.  Really good win and confidence booster for Aberdeen.

Tried to put the words win and Levein in the same sentence but couldn't manage it.

Crowd of around 16,000 if the 3,800 Jambos all turn up.

chuck berrys hairline
38 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Tried to put the words win and Levein in the same sentence but couldn't manage it.

You just did 👏😅

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

You really think we will get a clean sheet?

Be like Austria Germany Spain 82. 

If both managers survive the week,  quick phone call,  Mexican stand off.

Its a bit tongue in cheek  :)

7 hours ago, TheGoodLord said:

Love this. 

Meshino could just be the sort of player who lifts this likely turd of a game in Hearts favour. That’s assuming CL doesn’t go all back to the future and stick McLean in starting line up. 

I think I’d greet. Even if Washington is out injured I think I’d greet if that was announced.

Assuming CL is still here that is

If we beat Hibs then Heck will be sacked i think.

There is no way though that CL will walk after losing to Hibs. It would mean his humiliation would be complete. He will get the game after the Derby no matter what.

10 hours ago, martoon said:

Hibs will be on a high, mind. They'll have the bounce of today's 64 year anniversary of their greatest ever achievement: incidentally playing in the first European Cup and laying the foundations for today's Champions League.

Must be true. David Hardie says so in the EEN.

Lol. Hibs asking to play in a competition after rankgers and smeltic refused invites !. 

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

If we beat Hibs then Heck will be sacked i think.

There is no way though that CL will walk after losing to Hibs. It would mean his humiliation would be complete. He will get the game after the Derby no matter what.

Then what? Lose to Aberdeen and out the cup.

Its only going to get worse for him until he does the right thing.

Just now, Mort said:

Then what? Lose to Aberdeen and out the cup.

Its only going to get worse for him until he does the right thing.

Do you honestly think he will walk if we lose to Hibs?

Just now, Plank said:

Do you honestly think he will walk if we lose to Hibs?

I honestly don’t think he will walk full stop. This will ensure he gets either a full pay off or moves back upstairs, sadly.

Perfect time to play Hibs away imo.

Pretty much the second worse team in the league after us.

play away from tynecastle will help us too.

meshino Naismith and Smith all must start after yesterday’s shiteshow 

14 hours ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

Who ever loses might be the winner!

I have followed  Hearts since 1982 and I don't recall a derby so early in the season with such significance. 

If craig does not leave or is forced to leave before then it will have a massive bearing on where we are both heading. 

In all honesty he should not be in charge for this or any other game. Yet again he will have a get out of jail card. If he somehow manages to win then she and many of the fans will think he has turned the corner when in fact he is a loser and always will be and should be emptied now.

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Here's the deal Craig - beat Hibs next week then stand down as a hero!

He will never be a hero in my eyes more of a coward than hero.

9 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Pretty much this. 

Becoming more parasitic with each passing week. 

Ann has asked Craig for a meeting. She asks Craig "what is going on"? Craig replies "we just need a bit of time to gel", "I can fix this". 

Derby day arrives (next week) and we pump Hibs 4-0. Our tactics and playing style are atrocious but we still win by a big margin. Craig Levein et al are the saviours. Ann Budge issues a statement "isn't he doing a magnificent" job! 

IMO this, or something equivalent is how it is going to play out. I want him and the coaches out as soon as humanly possible but there is zero evidence to suggest that AB is going to be doing anything in the near future. She has clearly stated that she has no idea how to manage a football club. CL has used this to his advantage and is now probably telling her what to do.

We are at the lowest point we could be at the moment. I hate to say it but we are going to be relegated at this rate.

35 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I know Davy but it would be a way out for him and the fans!

pettigrewsstylist
14 hours ago, Boab said:

The 1990 derby, when we spanked them 3-0 during the whole takeover thing was pretty significant. That was 15/9/90.

Guess who one of our scorers was ?

Yip, the bold Craig !

What a day that was. Rumour has it police told the lads in Maroon to call off the dogs at 0-3. 

I have a ticket for next Sunday and for the first time ever in a Derby match I can't bring myself to be remotely interested in it. Levein has simply got to go...NOW

pettigrewsstylist

Potential for us nicking this 0-1 and buying the mgmt team another week or two.

Depends on team selection and hibs poor run continuing mind,...but could happen.

11 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I know Davy but it would be a way out for him and the fans!

If he resigned now and admitted that he is devoid of any footballing plan and has lost the dressing room then that would be a better way out.

7 minutes ago, karipidis said:

An arrogant, deluded coward. 

I have thought exactly that since he punched Hogg from behind rather than squaring up to the guy.

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I have thought exactly that since he punched Hogg from behind rather than squaring up to the guy.

From behind?

I wasn't there but I understood Hogg pushed him and levein retaliated with 2 punches, one of which broke his jaw.

Is that not right?

Just now, Smithee said:

From behind?

I wasn't there but I understood Hogg pushed him and levein retaliated with 2 punches, one of which broke his jaw.

Is that not right?

Fairly sure it wasn't from behind, it was a from the front straight banjo. Levein was a bit of a hard *****, and off topic, a top shagger (apparently) 

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

From behind?

Is that not right?

I was at the game and Levein and Hogg had argued about poor defending and Hogg pushed Levein presumably because of what he said and turned away and then Levein threw two punches at Hogg and if I recall broke his nose and laid him flat out.

It was a pre season friendly would you believe.

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

From behind?

Is that not right?

As usual the first fanboy to jump in for Levein! Give it up Smithie you’re fighting a losing battle!