Boycott Required

kingantti1874

Sorry if dwindling crowds, boos and protests won’t cut it then a boycott is required.

Sorry Craig, you don’t get to decide how long it’s tenable. 

Sadly I won’t be back until one of my childhood heroes leaves the club. What a shite state of affairs 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Notts1874

• i8hibsh

Dwindling crowds are a boycott of sorts.

If someone makes an individual decision that they’ve had enough then that multiplied by many achieves the same result.

That’s what will happen the longer he is there.

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Sorry if dwindling crowds, boos and protests won’t cut it then a boycott is required.

Sadly I won’t be back until one of my childhood heroes leaves the club. What a shite state of affairs 

The worry I have regarding this is that budge already has our season ticket money and probably doesn't care if we turn up or not.. 

Seriously thinking about cancelling my £51 per month paid to the Foundation and only re-instating when Levein is sacked.

Hope that will happen soon anyway to avoid me having to do that. Budge has two  weeks before next instalment due.

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

The worry I have regarding this is that budge already has our season ticket money and probably doesn't care if we turn up or not.. 

man empty stadium would do the trick.. if not a full boycott we should stage a walkout or not take seats until 20 past.. 

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Haemorraging 40 odd grand a game if the crowds are down a couple of thousand....without hospitality sales taken into account...and she’ll take notice all right.

I'm on a 6 week boycott touring Brittany in my motorhome meant to be back for killie game but will be in no rush so probably the huns game will be my next.

Still puts a damper on your day when you see score flashes and chat to mates online who've been at the game.  I wish i didn't care but i do.

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

man empty stadium would do the trick.. if not a full boycott we should stage a walkout or not take seats until 20 past.. 

a bit sexist mate.  plenty of our female fans want shot of him too 😉

Boycotts just look like folk can’t be bothered going. A display or some sorts would be better. The white hankies in Spain could be an idea. Everyone stand & turn your back on the kick off? Not sure what would be best but sitting in your house isn’t much of a protest against Levein.

Just now, allystrachan said:

Boycotts just look like folk can’t be bothered going. A display or some sorts would be better. The white hankies in Spain could be an idea. Everyone stand & turn your back on the kick off? Not sure what would be best but sitting in your house isn’t much of a protest against Levein.

The only thing worse than anger is apathy. It was there in abundance today. 

It was quiet today considering the circumstances. 

Alarm bells should be ringing in AB’s head.

30 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Geoffrey boycott?

It's required for one game in my opinion, unless Ann comes out with the best statement ever,  and get's us all behind the levein and his muppets. 

Nae chance though. 

Edited by Sagan

queensferryjambo

No matter what I am never boycotting Hearts. I have paid my money and I will attend. 

If we don't like what we are seeing on the park attending games is the only way to voice our opinion inside Tynecastle.

The team is clearly nervous and individual mistakes are being made as a result. The team needs support, not the constant background of disgruntlement. If a boycott results in the boo boys staying away I'm all for it, leaving those of us who want to encourage the team, no matter what failings it may have, to get on with the job of getting behind the team.

12 minutes ago, Boab said:

The only thing worse than anger is apathy. It was there in abundance today. 

It was quiet today considering the circumstances. 

Alarm bells should be ringing in AB’s head.

Agree with that. There was certainly a lot of apathy today but I just felt that Levein got off the hook because of that. I didn’t think it sent out any kind of message to AB.

Next home league game is Kilmarnock on 5th October.

between now and then it’s hibs away, Aberdeen home and St Mirren away. If we’ve not won any of them and he is still here then the white hankies is as good an idea as any.

the cup game we’ve already bought tickets and it’s the cup so right behind them

Edited by 1971fozzy

StevenNaismith

I think the only way to get the message across is through the Foundation of Hearts. I’m seriously tempted to cancel my direct debit until there’s change. Can’t just sit back and have the urine extracted constantly whilst being expected to fork out our hard earned all the time. 

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Players will probably play better with less people on their backs constantly.

Good idea.

They'll probably play better under a manager that has a clue what he's doing.

Better idea.

Falling crowds usually does the trick.  

Then it becomes a business decision rather than a football decision.

Ann knows business even if she doesn't know football.

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Part of the problem IMO

Then they are in the wrong profession.  I've been surprised at how supportive the crowd have been at the 3 home games considering the circumstances. Each game the patience is lost sooner but who can blame folk. THE reason is the manager, anything else is just obfuscation. 

4 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Good idea.

To be honest, inside the stadium it’s been very tame .. and non existent until the last few games. 170 days !! 

If yu want an outside view (probably not, but here's one anyway) something's gotta give. Scottish football is back to being uber-boring with the evil twosome lording it over everyone with the benign SFA and SPFL happy about it. Scottish football needs a stronger Hearts and Aberdeen and, sorry guys, Hibs. With your level of support and, frankly, even with the players you've got, you should be doing better than bottom of the table.

So I'm not sure what the problem is. The same manager had you top of the league a year ago. But get it fixed. Scottish football needs you.

MarkDevriesScores4

The level of apathy today was incredible.

I wish folk would give it a rest about the criticism of the players and the boos. The criticism didn’t start until later in the game. The team had the apathetic support of a sparsely filled tynecastle for the majority of the game.

The fans aren’t making the players play with poor tactics. The players are doing that because they’ve been instructed that way.

2 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I wish folk would give it a rest about the criticism of the players and the boos. The criticism didn’t start until later in the game. The team had the apathetic support of a sparsely filled tynecastle for the majority of the game.

The fans aren’t making the players play with poor tactics. The players are doing that because they’ve been instructed that way.

Correct, and that’s the damning indictment of Levein. 

This is his creation. The blame lies squarely at his feet. The post-match comments were an absolute disgrace, suggesting the players were hesitant, fearful of making a mistake.

Scandalous. Should be sacked for those comments alone.

Sexton Hardcastle

Won’t notice a poor crowd in the league cup game. So our next home league game is not until the 5 October.

if he’s still here then we’ll he's either cracked the magicians code or Budge has lost her marbles.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

22 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Good idea.

Yeah, that's why our away form is markedly better than our home form... Oh...... 

John mcCartney

the more time ticks on ,the more incredulous i get with his position not being rescinded post match.

he put the players in this position and yet we hear no responsibilty of this alarming malaise being even partly fecking his........

fecking incredulous btw

4 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I agree that the crowd was fairly muted, but to say that the criticism didn't start till late in the game is not what I heard. As soon as we went 1-0 it became very audible and recurred each time Motherwell showed and threat (eg hitting the bar). The tactics have seen us score twice in our last 2 home games, which should be enough to win any home game against low to middle order teams. The tactics are not responsible for individual errors - it is this which is costing us and this is happening because the players are nervous. 

3 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Won’t notice a poor crowd in the league cup game. So our next home league game is not until the 5 October.

if he’s still here then we’ll he's either cracked the magicians code or Budge has lost her marbles.

With just over 7K sold according to the dot count yesterday, it will be noticed alright.

1 minute ago, henryheart said:

I agree that the crowd was fairly muted, but to say that the criticism didn't start till late in the game is not what I heard. As soon as we went 1-0 it became very audible and recurred each time Motherwell showed and threat (eg hitting the bar). The tactics have seen us score twice in our last 2 home games, which should be enough to win any home game against low to middle order teams. The tactics are not responsible for individual errors - it is this which is costing us and this is happening because the players are nervous. 

nonsense.. what about the other 160 days.. we are slow, pedantic, predictable and easy to get at.. we didn’t even have a shot on target until the second half.. nothing to do with the crowd, everything to do with the clowns in charge.. ps that clown in charge actually told the fans to boo earlier in the week.. 

38 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

No matter what I am never boycotting Hearts. I have paid my money and I will attend. 

If we don't like what we are seeing on the park attending games is the only way to voice our opinion inside Tynecastle.

Thats working a treat 

Us Voicing your opinion inside Tynecastle that is 

45 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I respect that, mate, but without a ST this season for reasons out with our current form, I feel he is treating us with contempt.

It’s not on, sorry. They are refusing to act. What are we to do here ?

Toxteth O'Grady
36 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

The vast majority sat in silence. All I could hear was the Motherwell fans and that bloody drum

2 hours ago, DMR123 said:

Seriously thinking about cancelling my £51 per month paid to the Foundation and only re-instating when Levein is sacked.

Hope that will happen soon anyway to avoid me having to do that. Budge has two  weeks before next instalment due.

Don’t pay as much as you but that’s my DDs cancelled. Will be started immediately he’s gone.

Not happy to have done so but a necessity.

Time Wallace got out from under Budges skirt and said something about this mess.

I don't do boycott's but I understand folks opinion who do. I am struggling to believe that nobody, at boardroom level is not concerned at this moment in time. This cannot be allowed to continue

8 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Don’t pay as much as you but that’s my DDs cancelled. Will be started immediately he’s gone.

Time Wallace got out from under Budges skirt and said something about this mess.

Cancelled mine two weeks ago along with five others until further notice

£200 per month less between us all fed up with arrogance of the board

1 hour ago, farin said:

I won’t be boycotting the team but I do feel we should up the ante re protests. Today was only the start, far more turned up than I expected & that’s a good sign.  

Exactly it shows we care

1 hour ago, henryheart said:

The team is clearly nervous and individual mistakes are being made as a result. The team needs support, not the constant background of disgruntlement. If a boycott results in the boo boys staying away I'm all for it, leaving those of us who want to encourage the team, no matter what failings it may have, to get on with the job of getting behind the team.

But your head coach wanted them booed.

1 hour ago, henryheart said:

Hi Craig, please resign ffs

11 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

21 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Ive just cancelled mine tonight. Today was the last straw especially with levein post match comments Will be renewing as soon as he is gone. 

10 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

So that is an average of £33 per each of you which was basically earmarked to assist buying the club, Why don ,t I believe you.