Boycott Required

kingantti1874

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

I think the only way to get the message across is through the Foundation of Hearts. I’m seriously tempted to cancel my direct debit until there’s change. Can’t just sit back and have the urine extracted constantly whilst being expected to fork out our hard earned all the time. 

Cancelling FOH payments is not going to help, the whole point of FOH is to take control of the club.  If anything, we should increase payments to obtain control quicker.

If we want to use FOH to get the message across, then we should be contacting FOH to raise our concerns and ensure that the FOH rep on the Board is properly representing the views of the members.  

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Notts1874

• i8hibsh

30 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Cancelled mine two weeks ago along with five others until further notice

£200 per month less between us all fed up with arrogance of the board

Fibber

56 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Cancelled mine two weeks ago along with five others until further notice

£200 per month less between us all fed up with arrogance of the board

I’m seriously considering cancelling mine too with a promise to re subscribe once this horror show is sorted 

Diadora Van Basten

We had to wait until Motherwell fans started singing sacked in the morning to join in and in your heart of hearts you know he will still be here for the rest of the season.

Yes it will cost the club money to sack Levein & his Boot Room but Ann Budge needs to realise it will cost Hearts a helluva lot more if she doesn't sack them. 

Levein will not resign so it's up to the fans now to come up with ideas to pressurise the board into sacking the teams management.

Johnny Sandiego
10 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Folk do realise if everyone cancels their FOH payments then Budge remains the owner yeah? 

Exactly. I'm not sure what folk think their FOH money is doing.

By all means stop buying match tickets, strips, pies, programmes etc if you want to make a point to the current board, but stopping the FOH payments actually has the opposite impact, as it means Ann Budge will be in charge for longer.

**** a boycott....

i will be in my seat through think and thin

not for any manager, not for the board, not for the players but for the fact its in my blood

hearts till i die

fth

31 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Folk do realise if everyone cancels their FOH payments then Budge remains the owner yeah? 

She is going nowhere, regardless.

4 hours ago, DMR123 said:

Seriously thinking about cancelling my £51 per month paid to the Foundation and only re-instating when Levein is sacked.

Hope that will happen soon anyway to avoid me having to do that. Budge has two  weeks before next instalment due.

Actually a good idea

Will any of the said posters who’ve cancelled their FOH DD’s,  back date any missed payments when CL finally goes? Or do you just start up again with a clean slate? Would be nice hear a statement from FOH to reveal how much we are actually losing per month due to poor performance related cancellations.

3 hours ago, RobNox said:

Cancelling FOH payments is not going to help, the whole point of FOH is to take control of the club.  If anything, we should increase payments to obtain control quicker.

If we want to use FOH to get the message across, then we should be contacting FOH to raise our concerns and ensure that the FOH rep on the Board is properly representing the views of the members.  

Done that too.

E-mail sent asking Wallace to grow a pair and speak up.

So basically fans are taking the huff and cancelling FOH subs and effectively walking away from financial support of that the FOH needs to make the club fan owned when they might just have more influence to do what they are moaning about when it is fan owned.

****ing dense behaviour and just like Rangers fans walking away when they did.

A_A wehatethehibs

People are still going to games at Tynecastle?

I’ve not been all season, trust me, it feels much better not to be filled with seething rage at actually having to watch Craig Leveins Hearts 😂

I just check the results online, see how many goals we’re down by, give a disappointed sigh, then move on. 

7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

People are still going to games at Tynecastle?

I’ve not been all season, trust me, it feels much better not to be filled with seething rage at actually having to watch Craig Leveins Hearts 😂

I just check the results online, see how many goals we’re down by, give a disappointed sigh, then move on. 

I watched the entire game yesterday in the comfort of my own home. The crowd looked decent so not sending the proper message to Budge. I feel for her though as yesterday must've been hard to take as the Motherwell fans were noisey.

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Cancelling subscriptions is not the way to do it.  Will only slow the take over of the club and limit growth afterwards..  

There is no growth if you do contunue to pay though. Well, not where it matters anyway. We will continue to take great strides in the community, give millions to charity and bring in shiney new American signings for the ladies team but go 6 months without a league win since March.

A_A wehatethehibs
10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I watched the entire game yesterday in the comfort of my own home. The crowd looked decent so not sending the proper message to Budge. I feel for her though as yesterday must've been hard to take as the Motherwell fans were noisey.

I was about to go to Ross County but got a bad feeling and decided to give it a pass. It was one of those games where you can just smell a rat, after those league cup games. I’ve been proven right sadly 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I was about to go to Ross County but got a bad feeling and decided to give it a pass. It was one of those games where you can just smell a rat, after those league cup games. I’ve been proven right 

Wonder if the JKB arse lickers will be sending another bouquet of flowers to her majesty anytime soon.  Nauseating on every level. I kick myself for arse licking Budge when she first came in. I met her at Edinburgh airport and literally brown nosed her for 5 minutes. Thanking her for everything etc. I'd cross the street to avoid her now. She is a 71 year old lady so I would never be nasty to her in person. I just simply do not like the woman and oppose almost everything she now does at our club. I feel her vision does not belong on the same planet as a football one. Imo she is now purely using us to self serve her reputation. This is a vision for Ann Budge and not HMFC. We are very much her community centre.

letsalldothebeattie

I thought it would have started yesterday was in the shop before the game and 2 guys who work in the shop were talking saying at that point none of those in to buy or collect tickets were doing so for yesterday’s game it was more the cup game

5 hours ago, Jammy T said:

So basically fans are taking the huff and cancelling FOH subs and effectively walking away from financial support of that the FOH needs to make the club fan owned when they might just have more influence to do what they are moaning about when it is fan owned.

The FoH has become abused imo. Hence my cancelation of it.  

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Wonder if the JKB arse lickers will be sending another bouquet of flowers to her majesty anytime soon.  Nauseating on every level. I kick myself for arse licking Budge when she first came in. I met her at Edinburgh airport and literally brown nosed her for 5 minutes. Thanking her for everything etc. I'd cross the street to avoid her now. She is a 71 year old lady so I would never be nasty to her in person. I just simply do not like the woman and oppose almost everything she now does at our club. I feel her vision does not belong on the same planet as a football one. Imo she is now purely using us to self serve her reputation. This is a vision for Ann Budge and not HMFC. We are very much her community centre.

I don’t go that far myself tbh, the club was literally bust when she came in, we didn’t even have a squad. All the stadium and financials are flying. But I believe that now is the time where we must see the ruthlessness which she must have once had to be a successful chief executive in business. 

One things for sure Levein is not resigning so it’s right to say, we all need to be looking at Budge to put aside their personal relationship, focus on the results, do the right thing and sack him. 

6 hours ago, Jammy T said:

I agree and personally my contribution is there for life. What I would say is that the FOH appear to be awfully quiet. There is definite concerns that they are that close to Budge that it’s not really any kind of fan representation.

I might be alone here but rather than having to scroll through the clauses, documentation and the likes, it would be beneficial for the FOH to be more transparent and open about their intentions as well as giving the fans a voice. 

Edited by Mort

Italian Lambretta
13 hours ago, EIEIO said:

I'm on a 6 week boycott touring Brittany in my motorhome meant to be back for killie game but will be in no rush so probably the huns game will be my next.

Still puts a damper on your day when you see score flashes and chat to mates online who've been at the game.  I wish i didn't care but i do.

😀We share a less than common interest 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I understand why anyone would stay away due to how bad we are playing but you can’t claim fans that went to the game, vented frustrations, left early & protested outside haven’t sent a message to budge. They certainly sent more of a message than you could sitting in the comfort of your own home.

why don’t you go along to a game & take a granny budge out banner? That would send a message.

Enough is enough now. 

Everyone on here has had arguments why he should stay or go in the past but surely now we must all see that his position at the club is untenable. 

Even if we won the Derby or a few games it will always come back to wanting him out because of what we have witnessed for months on end. 

The whole coaching team needs to go aswell. 

We have a bad losing mentality throughout the club and need a completely new approach. 

If Levein moves back upstairs this will not change. 

If Budge will not act we need to show her by staying away, not using hospitality, not spending our hard earned cash watching that dross EVERY week. 

Every match is the same, the mistakes are the same. The players are not giving 100% for the cause either and that’s down to the fact they know they will play no  matter how they perform. 

We are soft and unfit with injuries every single match we play. 

Its been the same for close to a year and that yesterday should be the final time we see that clown in charge of a Hearts team. 

I am absolutely against any .boycott want him gone and am in favour of protests, petitions, staying in the stadium after ft, or almost any other form of dissent but a boycott is just too much.

Edited by GinRummy

boycott the hospitality, shop and catering. In the Budge statement, she felt that we had a good season financially due to the cup run despite finishing 6th so mainly focused on the business side. Hospitality seats looked very quiet yesterday 

I agree it’s a last resort but I really can’t see us getting out of this with Levein in charge. 

She is just delaying the inevitable whether it happens now or in a month or 6 weeks from now. 

We will continue to be served up the same game after game after game that we have watched for the best part of a year. 

It was glaringly obvious yesterday that people have decided not to bother going anyways. 

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

boycott the hospitality, shop and catering. In the Budge statement, she felt that we had a good season financially due to the cup run despite finishing 6th so mainly focused on the business side. Hospitality seats looked very quiet yesterday 

The attendance looked down yesterday but I'm not one for hurting the club financially. My FOH DD will remain and I'll keep going regardless. Maybe people like me are the problem 

Brauhauser2012
5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

The attendance looked down yesterday but I'm not one for hurting the club financially. My FOH DD will remain and I'll keep going regardless. Maybe people like me are the problem 

I'm thinking of restarting my FOH DD to speed up the takeover which I stopped as a protest at the start of the season. We want to keep our club.

Edited by Brauhauser2012
add full stop

4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

And me.  Attending every week and killing the club one game at a time.