I don't care what Hibs are doing

Jambo_Gaz

Just now, Hercules said:

Let me clear it up for you. I’m a Hearts supporter, home and away. I’m dismayed at the way the club is being run at the moment. This is a Hearts supporters forum. Is this not a platform to vent ?  

When you get personal, as you did with me as soon as you started posting under this current alias, and start pretending you are just some newbie, then it becomes relevant that you are a returnee. Basically you are just able to shed your previous comments and interactions with me and be a wideo. You can do what you like on here as far as I’m concerned, it’s up to the mods to decide when you are within the rules, and when you are not. From my perspective however, I’m not going to play a stupid little game where we pretend you are some new poster who I’ve never spoken to previously, whilst debating anything with you. No interest in that. Shit stirring as far as I’m concerned.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Hercules

• Whatever

• Cruyff Turn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

I suppose it depends on the question she was asked by the journalist. If the question was ‘the Edinburgh clubs aren’t doing very well at the moment’ then I suppose she gave an appropriate answer.

Adam_the_legend
2 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

It’s an odd thing to come out with considering the current situation. If we were riding high in the league and hubs were struggling I can see why she’d throw them a bone (even then, not sure she really needs to discuss them at all) but to do it with the fans already riled up, it shows poor judgement IMO. 

Does she have a PR team? If so they need ****ing sacked. 

Ridiculous statement after ridiculous statement.

Also where is that part 2 of the chairwomen's report where it goes into detail about the footballing side of operations?

I really don’t get this “love in” that Budge is trying to forge with Hibs.

They are our city rivals.

I just don’t think she gets it. 

7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I really don’t get this “love in” that Budge is trying to forge with Hibs.

They are our city rivals.

I just don’t think she gets it. 

I don’t like it either. She obviously sees it differently to some of us. To be fair though, there’s plenty Hearts supporters who feel differently to you and I on the matter, you see it on here a lot. Once upon a time I kinda shared the ‘friendly rivalry’ and ‘they are just fun to beat’ ethos. Not any more though, I want their club to suffer and want nothing to do with the idea of ‘Edinburgh Football’. I suppose though, we should probably be prepared to work together if something is mutually beneficial to both our clubs, certainly at boardroom level at least. Similar to how Rangers and Celtic pull ranks to screw everyone else over despite their fans hating each other.

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I don’t like it either. She obviously sees it differently to some of us. To be fair though, there’s plenty Hearts supporters who feel differently to you and I on the matter, you see it on here a lot. Once upon a time I kinda shared the ‘friendly rivalry’ and ‘they are just fun to beat’ ethos. Not any more though, I want their club to suffer and want nothing to do with the idea of ‘Edinburgh Football’. I suppose though, we should probably be prepared to work together if something is mutually beneficial to both our clubs, certainly at boardroom level at least. Similar to how Rangers and Celtic pull ranks to screw everyone else over despite their fans hating each other.

I wouldn't even mind a friendly rivalry. Budge talks about them as if we are some kind of partnership from Edinburgh. It's probably because she's a bigger person than me and I admire her for that, but I'd prefer it if she mocked them like Vlad. 

Just now, Taffin said:

I wouldn't even mind a friendly rivalry. Budge talks about them as if we are some kind of partnership from Edinburgh. It's probably because she's a bigger person than me and I admire her for that, but I'd prefer it if she mocked them like Vlad. 

I kind of agree with you on that to be honest. I know what you mean. It probably is because she’s a bigger person, but she’s a bigger and more mature person than me too, because I’d like to see that club burnt to cinders. 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I kind of agree with you on that to be honest. I know what you mean. It probably is because she’s a bigger person, but she’s a bigger and more mature person than me too, because I’d like to see that club burnt to cinders. 

Burnt to cinders? How does that work? What about her glass slipper?

3 hours ago, Jocam2325 said:

Why can't certain fans just not stop taking every single opportunity to have a go at the club, the manager, the players, fellow fans, the pies and Mrs Budge. 

I am hopeful that she sees that at present we are stinking on the pitch and who knows, perhaps her comments can be inferred that if there isn't a marked improvement in the next 3/4 games, she will do something about it. 

Honestly this site is becoming increasingly more difficult to read.  No doubt I8 be along soon with some comment about the soap in the womens toilets.  And this is site for SUPPORTERS!!!

Mate, ive been almost obsessed by this site for years

Now, however, i avoid it, its bloody negative, poisoned and a totally anti CL at every turn. 

Sad days. How about we support the team? 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Burnt to cinders? How does that work? What about her glass slipper?

The heel to be used to stab any survivors in the eye? 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The heel to be used to stab any survivors in the eye? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I remember a brawl one night in Cotton Club and this wee lass took her stiletto off and smashed this guy in the head that she thought was ogling her. Stiletto stuck in his skull , that was bad enough nevermind through the eye. 💁🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

I remember a brawl one night in Cotton Club and this wee lass took her stiletto off and smashed this guy in the head that she thought was ogling her. Stiletto stuck in his skull , that was bad enough nevermind through the eye. 💁🏻‍♂️

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

When you get personal, as you did with me as soon as you started posting under this current alias, and start pretending you are just some newbie, then it becomes relevant that you are a returnee. Basically you are just able to shed your previous comments and interactions with me and be a wideo. You can do what you like on here as far as I’m concerned, it’s up to the mods to decide when you are within the rules, and when you are not. From my perspective however, I’m not going to play a stupid little game where we pretend you are some new poster who I’ve never spoken to previously, whilst debating anything with you. No interest in that. Shit stirring as far as I’m concerned.

Nice. Says the man who implied I was a racist when I said Clare was useless. As I’ve said, I have no interest in your views on football matters as you’re a fair weather supporter who clearly has no clue about the game. I’d  also like to add, if I may, I’d have a modicum of respect for you if you’d came on here after Saturday’s debacle at Tynecastle to defend your poster boy like you usually do. But as predicted, by many on here, you hid under your duvet until you thought the dust had settled. It hasn’t. Your man is still a disaster at our club and needs chased out.  

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

The way the clubs being run, or just the first team? 

Apologies for the confusion.First team affairs. From Budge downwards. 

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Nice. Says the man who implied I was a racist when I said Clare was useless. As I’ve said, I have no interest in your views on football matters as you’re a fair weather supporter who clearly has no clue about the game. I’d  also like to add, if I may, I’d have a modicum of respect for you if you’d came on here after Saturday’s debacle at Tynecastle to defend your poster boy like you usually do. But as predicted, by many on here, you hid under your duvet until you thought the dust had settled. It hasn’t. Your man is still a disaster at our club and needs chased out.  

I was on a beach in Fuerteventura, so I couldn’t comment on the performance.

As for Clare, you’ll have to point me in the direction of that exchange, thanks.

44 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Maybe there is, but I honestly don’t know any Hearts season ticket holders who wish success for Hibs. 

It was only a few short years ago Hibs fans were writing letters to the Lithuanian authorities in an attempt to see the club liquidated. 

I think if Budge perseveres down this route she will be at risk of showing how out of touch she is with the average supporter (sorry I should say “client”). 

4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Maybe there is, but I honestly don’t know any Hearts season ticket holders who wish success for Hibs. 

It was only a few short years ago Hibs fans were writing letters to the Lithuanian authorities in an attempt to see the club liquidated. 

I think if Budge perseveres down this route she will be at risk of showing how out of touch she is with the average supporter (sorry I should say “client”). 

There are a few out there, bizarrely to my mind. You even see it on here and other online places. Lots of Hearts fans even slag off their own club with their Hibs mates laughing along. Seen that last one in the pub and on Facebook pages where both sets of fans mingle. Not something I’ll ever understand, not even in a lighthearted manner. The day I join in Hibs banter slagging Hearts off is the day I pack it all in.

37 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I was in a beachbum in Fuerteventura, so I couldn’t comment on the performance.

As for Clare, you’ll have to point me in the direction of that exchange, thanks.

Ftfy mate 👍🏻

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Jocam2325 said:

Why can't certain fans just not stop taking every single opportunity to have a go at the club, the manager, the players, fellow fans, the pies and Mrs Budge. 

I am hopeful that she sees that at present we are stinking on the pitch and who knows, perhaps her comments can be inferred that if there isn't a marked improvement in the next 3/4 games, she will do something about it. 

Honestly this site is becoming increasingly more difficult to read.  No doubt I8 be along soon with some comment about the soap in the womens toilets.  And this is site for SUPPORTERS!!!

It's tragic, I taken her comment as a dig at hibs,- just making sure everyone knows they are shite as well atm. 

Also a reminder to some that a change of manager doesn't always work out.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

From watching us this season.

I thought we were the better side at Pittodrie, defence chucked it.

We were very good at Fir Park.

Defence cost us goals at Parkhead, although we’d have probably lost anyway.

We were good v Hamilton 1st half, defence chucked it and we became a nervous shitefest after they scored.

You may laugh and you may disagree but for me if our defence was as solid as it should have been, we’d be sitting with 5-7pts, which would have been a reasonable start.

I also think once Souttar & Naisy are back, Whelan is more integrated into the team, we’ll be much better & more consistent. Then we’ve got Haring & Walker to come back in the next 2 months.

I’m not saying Craig Leveins the right man for the job by any means, but I certainly think we’ll vastly improve our fortunes pretty soon. We’re too good for that not to be the case.

The simple fact of the matter is, if the results don’t come immediately, he’ll be gone. I’m in no rush, it either happens or it doesn’t. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yip

We will improve as you say under CL or under someone else.

Our two defeats this season were at Aberdeen and Celtic.

We are a game for our third semi final in a row, a game I am confident of winning.

As for CL, he needs results- now, tho. We need wins.

But no matter who is in charge, we will be better.

The reaction on here about our current situation is howling tbh. The names put forward by some to replace CL just adds more to this. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Really?

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  

I thought she read these forums and would know the 90% plus that want a change of management. Ignored. 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 

You loyal, m8?

Johnny Sandiego

Its quite creative journalism even by Joel Sked's standards, to pick out 1 line from her speech knowing its going to irk a lot of folk. I'm not concerened in the slightest that she mentioned Hibs here.

When you look at the event she was speaking at, The Edinburgh Sports Conference, and the other attendees and speakers, Leeann Dempster being one, then its probably not likely to be a forum where she starts up the 22 in a row song. Its was a conference aimed to promote Edinburgh sport.

My concern is that she thinks we will get into Europe based on current form. Thats the only concern. But again, given the audience, its probably not the time or place for her to hang the manager out to dry.

But good on Joel Sked. His click bait article has worked and he has folk raging. Good journalism again from that rag 🙄.

gorgie rd eh11
8 minutes ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Its quite creative journalism even by Joel Sked's standards, to pick out 1 line from her speech knowing its going to irk a lot of folk. I'm not concerened in the slightest that she mentioned Hibs here.

When you look at the event she was speaking at, The Edinburgh Sports Conference, and the other attendees and speakers, Leeann Dempster being one, then its probably not likely to be a forum where she starts up the 22 in a row song. Its was a conference aimed to promote Edinburgh sport.

My concern is that she thinks we will get into Europe based on current form. Thats the only concern. But again, given the audience, its probably not the time or place for her to hang the manager out to dry.

But good on Joel Sked. His click bait article has worked and he has folk raging. Good journalism again from that rag 🙄.

Yep. 

She does go on about the Edinburgh clubs doing well far too much for my liking. 

Personally hope they get absolutely rag dolled every week. She has done a lot well, but PR and supporter relations isn’t her strong point. 

Anne and Leann best mates 👍🏽 Always seems to be about joining the Edinburgh sides or “uniting” with them two. 

She thinks the fans ('a pile' as she referred to them) are pieces of shit on her shoe. Comments like this show how far removed she is from the fans.

Its amazing that people on here still take her seriously and won't hear a bad word against 'Queen Ann'. She just sees us all as uncouth yobs.

5 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Anne and Leann best mates 👍🏽 Always seems to be about joining the Edinburgh sides or “uniting” with them two. 

Well our esteemed leader can ram that notion right up her farter.

2 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

She thinks the fans ('a pile' as she referred to them) are pieces of shit on her shoe. Comments like this show how far removed she is from the fans.

Its amazing that people on here still take her seriously and won't hear a bad word against 'Queen Ann'. She just sees us all as uncouth yobs.

On the half dozen or so occasions I’ve spoken to her, she’s always been really nice and engaging. Loves a chat and a bit of craic. Never made me feel like an uncouth yob. Never felt that directed at me from any statements or interviews she’s given either.

35 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

She does go on about the Edinburgh clubs doing well far too much for my liking. 

Personally hope they get absolutely rag dolled every week. She has done a lot well, but PR and supporter relations isn’t her strong point. 

Agree with this. She seems to be very removed from the view of ordinary Hearts supporters and it does her no favours

Ann’s wish seems to be Hearts and Hibs challenging for Europe......my wish is for Hearts challenging for Europe and Hibs challenging for relegation!!!!

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ann’s wish seems to be Hearts and Hibs challenging for Europe......my wish is for Hearts challenging for Europe and Hibs challenging for relegation!!!!

Your wish is my wish!

:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

This - why in the name of god would the owner of the club want her fiercest rivals to be challenging  for a position that would bring  financial benefit and  be attractive to potential signings? AS if there is not enough competition anyway and we have failed to achieve it on the last two occasions?

But no lets be jolly and wish our rivals all the very best -fine Edinburgh chaps that they are:unsure2:.

You could not make this stuff up !

I would want that lot to fail in a charity tiddliewinks competition.

Coburg Hearts
5 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

This puts it better than I could. I only want Ms. Budge, or whoever is in charge, to talk of Hibs in a piss-take or derogatory way, or better still, just ignore them.

Bazzas right boot

Was it not an Edinburgh thing she was at rather than just a Hearts thing? 

Of so, the context makes far more sense. 

If she piped up with that shite after a game in hospitality then I would be more agitated. 

In the context of an Edinburgh event about sport I don't think it's worthy of a debate. 

14 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I was on a beach in Fuerteventura, so I couldn’t comment on the performance.

I’ll not point you in the right direction as I’ve no desire to troll through your multiple Jacob Reese Mogg style posts. 

You were being a smart arse using the term slopey when I was talking about Clare. 

15 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I’ll not point you in the right direction as I’ve no desire to troll through your multiple Jacob Reese Mogg style posts. 

You were being a smart arse using the term slopey when I was talking about Clare. 

Ah, righto. You mean when I made a joke about your typo, and @Nookie Bear barrelled I’m getting the wrong end of the stick, and attempted to accuse me of labelling you racist? I’ve just searched for, and found the exchange you are talking about. I never reported NB for it at the time, but giving it some consideration now:

You made a typo and misspelled ‘couple’ as “coupe’. I used the typo as a lighthearted prod (that’s not me slagging Protestants now either Nookie, stand down!) at the meaning of the word you mistyped. A coupe is a car with a sloping back.

I actually think I deserve an apology here. You deserve one from NB for jumping in with both feet, completely getting the wrong end of the stick, and making false claims about me.

9FD6BA18-3900-43AC-9B40-AB40A9B285E3.png

AA46CD5D-60D9-4FCC-A64B-81F258877767.png

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

18 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

@Hercules

Any response? Not particularly happy at the accusations yourself and Nookie Bear have flung at me. Would be nice to clear this up. Cheers.

Get a life, Columbo 😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Why are you not commenting on and defending the hundreds of posts currently live on this Hearts supporters forum that degenerate the club, it’s management and it’s players?

Are you a hypocrite?