Jump to content
Jambo_Gaz

I don't care what Hibs are doing

Recommended Posts

Jocam2325
2 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Why can't certain fans just not stop taking every single opportunity to have a go at the club, the manager, the players, fellow fans, the pies and Mrs Budge. 

 

I am hopeful that she sees that at present we are stinking on the pitch and who knows, perhaps her comments can be inferred that if there isn't a marked improvement in the next 3/4 games, she will do something about it. 

 

Honestly this site is becoming increasingly more difficult to read.  No doubt I8 be along soon with some comment about the soap in the womens toilets.  And this is site for SUPPORTERS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
Just now, Jocam2325 said:

Why can't certain fans just not stop taking every single opportunity to have a go at the club, the manager, the players, fellow fans, the pies and Mrs Budge. 

 

I am hopeful that she sees that at present we are stinking on the pitch and who knows, perhaps her comments can be inferred that if there isn't a marked improvement in the next 3/4 games, she will do something about it. 

 

Honestly this site is becoming increasingly more difficult to read.  No doubt I8 be along soon with some comment about the soap in the womens toilets.  And this is site for SUPPORTERS!!!

:spoton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dallas Green
2 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

Why can't certain fans just not stop taking every single opportunity to have a go at the club, the manager, the players, fellow fans, the pies and Mrs Budge. 

 

I am hopeful that she sees that at present we are stinking on the pitch and who knows, perhaps her comments can be inferred that if there isn't a marked improvement in the next 3/4 games, she will do something about it. 

 

Honestly this site is becoming increasingly more difficult to read.  No doubt I8 be along soon with some comment about the soap in the womens toilets.  And this is site for SUPPORTERS!!!

 

100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo_Gaz

Really?
 

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  
 

I thought she read these forums and would know the 90% plus that want a change of management. Ignored. 

 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 
 

Edited by Jambo_Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bull's-eye
1 minute ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Really?
 

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  
 

I thought she read these forums and the 90% plus that want a change of management  

 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 
 

 

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Really?
 

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  
 

I thought she read these forums and would know the 90% plus that want a change of management. Ignored. 

 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 
 

 

Oh my.

 

:rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
9 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

so you don't want her to look after the business side of things? Without a business side there is no playing side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shrekeo

Was worthy of a new thread!

 

Will read again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paul Shark
1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

so you don't want her to look after the business side of things? Without a business side there is no playing side. 

and although it's rather bizarrely difficult for some on here to grasp, without a decent playing side there wont be much of a business side !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tokyowalnut
9 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Really?
 

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  
 

I thought she read these forums and would know the 90% plus that want a change of management. Ignored. 

 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 
 

Where did you get 90% from? 

 

Just asking for a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9

Blimey! This place. 🔫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
10 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Really?
 

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  
 

I thought she read these forums and would know the 90% plus that want a change of management. Ignored. 

 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 
 

 

Thread not gone the way you’d hoped? Never mind the wee gang of tedious trolls who lap this shit up will be along to back you up soon. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
23 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

 

 

She likes to be inclusive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whatever

As I recall, Mr Romanov didn’t recognise them at all. I preferred our owner behaving like that when it comes to that club.

 

If the question put to Ann was loaded, I’d rather she had answered along the lines of ‘I can’t speak on behalf of Hibs but I think we’ll be pushing for a European spot come the seasons end....’

 

I despise them. I’m not comfortable with them being seen as nice neighbours by our owner/board.

 

FTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevie1874
18 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

Why can't certain fans just not stop taking every single opportunity to have a go at the club, the manager, the players, fellow fans, the pies and Mrs Budge. 

 

I am hopeful that she sees that at present we are stinking on the pitch and who knows, perhaps her comments can be inferred that if there isn't a marked improvement in the next 3/4 games, she will do something about it. 

 

Honestly this site is becoming increasingly more difficult to read.  No doubt I8 be along soon with some comment about the soap in the womens toilets.  And this is site for SUPPORTERS!!!

Exactly this , mostly every single thread seems to be either slating the club or people turning it into a thread for slating the club. Some need to be careful what they wish for especially regarding the owner ( at present)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Canada

There's no way this could come back to bite her! Levein has taken us to 6th in the past two seasons and now we're suddenly going to click and fight for a European place. 

 

We didn't qualify last season after being top of the league, so I don't fancy our chances this season. Of course, I hope I'm proved wrong but it would need a big change in performances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Burgundy
11 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Where did you get 90% from? 

 

Just asking for a friend.

Over 90% want him gone from his current position on the  KB poll although I suspect it would be far higher if it was a poll for folk who actually attend games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
7 minutes ago, Whatever said:

As I recall, Mr Romanov didn’t recognise them at all. I preferred our owner behaving like that when it comes to that club.

 

If the question put to Ann was loaded, I’d rather she had answered along the lines of ‘I can’t speak on behalf of Hibs but I think we’ll be pushing for a European spot come the seasons end....’

 

I despise them. I’m not comfortable with them being seen as nice neighbours by our owner/board.

 

FTH

 

I don’t like is being friendly with Hibs either. On that we can agree. Would need to know what she was asked before I could comment too though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarkDevriesScores4

I’d like hibs to get nowhere near Europe after hearts batter them 3-4 times this season but that’s just me 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn

Folk just need to calm their tits and know if he doesn’t get the right results in the next 3 games, he’s gone. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

 

It is also very reasonable to suggest that we could turn our form around very quickly. We’ve got a good side.

 

Much better side than Hibs, they’re gash. 

 

Pretty confident myself that we will finish top 4 this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jock _turd

The only reason Hibs are mentioned is to take the heat of our own situation... we are bad but if I mention that Hibs are bad too then perhaps the ans will ease up in their pursuit of CL... my reading of it anyway! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WageThief
8 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Really?
 

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  
 

I thought she read these forums and would know the 90% plus that want a change of management. Ignored. 

 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 
 

 

Ok I've had enough of hiding.  I am Ann Budge.  I am a 71 year old multi-millionaire businesswoman and currently in charge of running our football club.  I read these forums instead of focusing on the football side of things, or speaking to my family.

 

I am hopeful that our performances on the park and in this forum will miraculously get better.  As a grown adult who is often speaking in public, I don't necessarily foam at the mouth when anyone mentions Hibs. 


But you shouldn't think I'm soft, or any different to the average fan.  I remember back when I was a 51 year old multi-millionaire businesswoman, I was outside Robbos shouting expletives at the Pieman and got caught up with the riot police.

 

If I was a man, I'd probably be called Alan Budge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpruceBringsteen

Yeah sorry, absolutely zero need to bum up Hibs there. Don't like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
45 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

Thread not gone the way you’d hoped? Never mind the wee gang of tedious trolls who lap this shit up will be along to back you up soon. 👍

You think Levein needs more time ?

Maybe turn things around ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bring Back Paulo Sergio
7 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Folk just need to calm their tits and know if he doesn’t get the right results in the next 3 games, he’s gone. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

 

It is also very reasonable to suggest that we could turn our form around very quickly. We’ve got a good side.

 

Much better side than Hibs, they’re gash. 

 

Pretty confident myself that we will finish top 4 this season.

People have completely gave up on Levein and there's no turning back. So what, we start picking up points and everything is fine? No, some fans aren't fickle arseholes. Levein has proved over 3 years that he can't make a squad greater than or equal to the sum of is parts. He relies on having a better squad than the opposition. We need to try and get a better manager in that can get results consistently and take points at difficult venues. We need to try and get our own Steve Clarke. I'm aware that's difficult but getting someone better than our current manager will be fairly effortless.

 

Stop with all the negativity about what will happen without a failing manager who has so far gave us nothing. Budge has us set up for someone to come in and really show the full potential of Hearts but that won't happen until Levein is removed. Sorry if I don't share the view the that Levein can take us to the next level. Levein is finished and Hearts need to move forward. 

 

 

You can cry all you want about the majority of the Hearts support. 10 or so posters rubbing the letters off their keyboard trying to frantically and failing to keep Levein in a job and Budge happy is pretty hilarious. Kickback actually makes it look fairly split. Unfortunately the you can't hide the poll results with mountains of desperate shite.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian

Wooooooo waaaaaaaa Budge mentioned Hibs.

 

:sob:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
16 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You think Levein needs more time ?

Maybe turn things around ?  

 

I think you’re a former poster returned under a new alias going out of his way to stir shit. Seeing as you’re asking what I think. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
43 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Folk just need to calm their tits and know if he doesn’t get the right results in the next 3 games, he’s gone. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

 

It is also very reasonable to suggest that we could turn our form around very quickly. We’ve got a good side.

 

Much better side than Hibs, they’re gash. 

 

Pretty confident myself that we will finish top 4 this season.

 

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
1 hour ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Really?
 

We're in relegation form throughout 2019 and our owner thinks we will just miraculously get better?  and she also thinks Hibs will too?  
 

I thought she read these forums and would know the 90% plus that want a change of management. Ignored. 

 

If Budge was a man she'd be getting torn to shreds for saying that. 
 

 

Jesus **** 😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

I think you’re a former poster returned under a new alias going out of his way to stir shit. Seeing as you’re asking what I think. 👍

Ridiculous assumption. Because I don’t agree with anything you say I’m stirring shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
Just now, Hercules said:

Ridiculous assumption. Because I don’t agree with anything you say I’m stirring shit. 

 

No, you’re quite obviously a returned poster, and you’re stirring shit because that’s what all your posts are doing. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gavman81
50 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Folk just need to calm their tits and know if he doesn’t get the right results in the next 3 games, he’s gone. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

 

It is also very reasonable to suggest that we could turn our form around very quickly. We’ve got a good side.

 

Much better side than Hibs, they’re gash. 

 

Pretty confident myself that we will finish top 4 this season.

What are you actually basing this on mate? Form and evidence would suggest otherwise - under Levein anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

No, you’re quite obviously a returned poster, and you’re stirring shit because that’s what all your posts are doing. 👍

Absolute nonsense. So when I agree with other posters about Levein and what not, that’s stirring shit ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gavman81

She does mention Hibs positively a bit much it has to be said. I love Budge but she does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Absolute nonsense. So when I agree with other posters about Levein and what not, that’s stirring shit ? 

 

No, when you return under a new alias and just repeat the same shit day after day, thread after thread, that’s you stirring shit. Would have more time for your witterings if you just admitted to being a returnee and we didn’t have to dance around the fact tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
22 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

People have completely gave up on Levein and there's no turning back. So what, we start picking up points and everything is fine? No, some fans aren't fickle arseholes. Levein has proved over 3 years that he can't make a squad greater than or equal to the sum of is parts. He relies on having a better squad than the opposition. We need to try and get a better manager in that can get results consistently and take points at difficult venues. We need to try and get our own Steve Clarke. I'm aware that's difficult but getting someone better than our current manager will be fairly effortless.

 

Stop with all the negativity about what will happen without a failing manager who has so far gave us nothing. Budge has us set up for someone to come in and really show the full potential of Hearts but that won't happen until Levein is removed. Sorry if I don't share the view the that Levein can take us to the next level. Levein is finished and Hearts need to move forward. 

 

 

You can cry all you want about the majority of the Hearts support. 10 or so posters rubbing the letters off their keyboard trying to frantically and failing to keep Levein in a job and Budge happy is pretty hilarious. Kickback actually makes it look fairly split. Unfortunately the you can't hide the poll results with mountains of desperate shite.

 

 

 

We hear. Change the record for a bit. 

 

The future will be bright with or without Levein. 

 

When he goes, and he will, we need to find the right man for the job. Perhaps we’re already doing this. 🤷🏼‍♂️

 

Either way, Ann Budge isn’t going to let things go in this direction much longer. 

 

I trust that the right decisions will be made at the right time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

No, when you return under a new alias and just repeat the same shit day after day, thread after thread, that’s you stirring shit. Would have more time for your witterings if you just admitted to being a returnee and we didn’t have to dance around the fact tbh.

If I was, is it relevant ? You’re the only one dancing around the fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
Just now, Gavman81 said:

She does mention Hibs positively a bit much it has to be said. I love Budge but she does. 

 

Totally agree. Depends what she was asked by the journalist, but personally I hate the idea of “Edinburgh football”, and Hibs’ suffering is the very next thing I look for after Hearts’ success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasavallan

FTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beast Boy
3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

If I was, is it relevant ? You’re the only one dancing around the fact. 

 

Yes, it’s relevant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
8 minutes ago, Gavman81 said:

She does mention Hibs positively a bit much it has to be said. I love Budge but she does. 

 

 

She doesn't quite get it does she.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
6 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

FTH

 

 

download.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
4 minutes ago, Gavman81 said:

What are you actually basing this on mate? Form and evidence would suggest otherwise - under Levein anyway.

From watching us this season.

 

I thought we were the better side at Pittodrie, defence chucked it.

 

We were very good at Fir Park.

 

Defence cost us goals at Parkhead, although we’d have probably lost anyway.

 

We were good v Hamilton 1st half, defence chucked it and we became a nervous shitefest after they scored.

 

You may laugh and you may disagree but for me if our defence was as solid as it should have been, we’d be sitting with 5-7pts, which would have been a reasonable start.

 

I also think once Souttar & Naisy are back, Whelan is more integrated into the team, we’ll be much better & more consistent. Then we’ve got Haring & Walker to come back in the next 2 months.

 

I’m not saying Craig Leveins the right man for the job by any means, but I certainly think we’ll vastly improve our fortunes pretty soon. We’re too good for that not to be the case.

 

The simple fact of the matter is, if the results don’t come immediately, he’ll be gone. I’m in no rush, it either happens or it doesn’t. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrBones

I do find it a bit strange that when asked about our poor performances she mentions Hibs. Why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
20 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

Yes, it’s relevant. 

Let me clear it up for you. I’m a Hearts supporter, home and away. I’m dismayed at the way the club is being run at the moment. This is a Hearts supporters forum. Is this not a platform to vent ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gavman81
15 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

From watching us this season.

 

I thought we were the better side at Pittodrie, defence chucked it.

 

We were very good at Fir Park.

 

Defence cost us goals at Parkhead, although we’d have probably lost anyway.

 

We were good v Hamilton 1st half, defence chucked it and we became a nervous shitefest after they scored.

 

You may laugh and you may disagree but for me if our defence was as solid as it should have been, we’d be sitting with 5-7pts, which would have been a reasonable start.

 

I also think once Souttar & Naisy are back, Whelan is more integrated into the team, we’ll be much better & more consistent. Then we’ve got Haring & Walker to come back in the next 2 months.

 

I’m not saying Craig Leveins the right man for the job by any means, but I certainly think we’ll vastly improve our fortunes pretty soon. We’re too good for that not to be the case.

 

The simple fact of the matter is, if the results don’t come immediately, he’ll be gone. I’m in no rush, it either happens or it doesn’t. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Good points mate good points,

Here’s hoping.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Let me clear it up for you. I’m a Hearts supporter, home and away. I’m dismayed at the way the club is being run at the moment. This is a Hearts supporters forum. Is this not a platform to vent ?  

The way the clubs being run, or just the first team? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...