I don't care what Hibs are doing

Jambo_Gaz

34 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Get a life, Columbo 😂😂😂

I actually have a rather nice life, thanks. 

Certainly fulfilling enough to prevent me from fannying around on here making accusations about people regarding racism in order to stir up shit... how you even came to that conclusion in the first place says a lot more about you than it does me. Made a proper fool of yourself there.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Hercules

• Whatever

• Cruyff Turn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Whatever said:

As I recall, Mr Romanov didn’t recognise them at all. I preferred our owner behaving like that when it comes to that club.

If the question put to Ann was loaded, I’d rather she had answered along the lines of ‘I can’t speak on behalf of Hibs but I think we’ll be pushing for a European spot come the seasons end....’

I despise them. I’m not comfortable with them being seen as nice neighbours by our owner/board.

FTH

I prefer not to be an idiot and lust after a man that bankrupted us and saw us relegated.

19 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I prefer not to be an idiot and lust after a man that bankrupted us and saw us relegated.

And by that reasoning, won us two Scottish cups.

:glorious:

Bazzas right boot

This thread is howling. 

Folk not understanding that it was an Edinburgh sports gig. 

Folk not understanding that she is the ultimate professional and business women so isn't going to neck a bottle of 20/20 and shout FTH when asked questions. 

Folk not understanding the link between off the field actions and infrastructure helping the first team not only now, but for 10, 20,50 years.

Folk getting personal, others looking like complete fools when shown up. 

We have utterly clueless folk in our support. I'll Also add that some think we can solve our problems by appointing McCann or the likes to replace CL,

Think Sol Campbell was mentioned too. ..... On other threads. 

We are in very poor overall form, we have started poorly but the things getting questioned or put forward by some should really put an end to any fan involvement with major decisions. 

Cl will turn us around this month or be gone, and then we'll turn it round under his replacement. 

Fans on the whole are too short sighted, emotional, reactionary and in some cases complete fan Dan's that would ruin our club within months. 

Fan involvement is something I was for, but it also scares me as well. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

@Hercules

Any response? Not particularly happy at the accusations yourself and Nookie Bear have flung at me. Would be nice to clear this up. Cheers.

I’m not going to argue over this. I still find it an odd response from you regarding the reference you made. There’s a lot of racism directed at people now on here and it’s a toxic trend that has started. I’ll accept you didn’t direct that accusation at me. If you knew me you’d realize how ridiculous that accusation would be. The topic is now finished.  On a footnote, after I said you might be a prick, I was launched for a while. Odd decision by the Mods considering my response was given after I thought, wrongly, I was being referred to as a racist. 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I actually have a rather nice life, thanks. 

Certainly fulfilling enough to prevent me from fannying around on here making accusations about people regarding racism in order to stir up shit... how you even came to that conclusion in the first place says a lot more about you than it does me. Made a proper fool of yourself there.

I was banned from that thread soon after so the Mods got your report and agreed with you. Fair enough.  

I jumped to a conclusion which is always going to lead to problems. 

But dredging up stuff that happened weeks ago...yeah, get a life. 

I think it is best we leave it there 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

The Pieman won us our first trophy for 40 years and built 3/4s of our stadium that we all wank over

Yay!

To long after Romanov ahead of a Budge is ****wittery of the highest order.

Lets get him back - maybe he can finish us off properly this time.

Edited by Jammy T

39 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I’m not going to argue over this. I still find it an odd response from you regarding the reference you made. There’s a lot of racism directed at people now on here and it’s a toxic trend that has started. I’ll accept you didn’t direct that accusation at me. If you knew me you’d realize how ridiculous that accusation would be. The topic is now finished.  On a footnote, after I said you might be a prick, I was launched for a while. Odd decision by the Mods considering my response was given after I thought, wrongly, I was being referred to as a racist. 

Never reported you Hercules. It’s quite obvious what I meant by my ‘coupe/couple’ post though. Well, to everyone except Nookie Bear who likes to follow me around trying to be wide. Certainly wasn’t calling you a racist. You should take it up with him.

7 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

The Pieman won us our first trophy for 40 years and built 3/4s of our stadium that we all wank over

Yay!

To long after Romanov ahead of a Budge is ****wittery of the highest order.

Lets get him back - maybe he can finish us off properly this time.

Mr Romanov was a winner.

Whether you choose to accept that or not. 

He also never once acknowledged those verminous wankers existed. Exactly how a Hearts owner should behave with regards them. (The Wallace Mercer approach of attempting to bury the cants is also perfectly acceptable)

In short, Ann Budge can GTF with her apparently overly friendly feeling towards hibs.

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Mr Romanov was a winner.

Whether you choose to accept that or not. 

He also never once acknowledged those verminous wankers existed. Exactly how a Hearts owner should behave with regards them. (The Wallace Mercer approach of attempting to bury the cants is also perfectly acceptable)

In short, Ann Budge can GTF with her apparently overly friendly feeling towards hibs.

He was a loser - you talk about us failing now because with our resources we should be 3rd at least every season?

Same applies for Romanov. Out of his 9 years how many times were we 3rd or above?

A loser 

He has lost everything he ever stole and Walter mittied because he is a criminal and a shop front.

Budge however remains wealthy and has our club profitable for the first time I can remember.

I’m glad Budge enrages somebody like you as you seem completely ignorant about anything and would rather we went bust than had a stable foundation to build on for years to come

33 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I was banned from that thread soon after so the Mods got your report and agreed with you. Fair enough.  

I jumped to a conclusion which is always going to lead to problems. 

But dredging up stuff that happened weeks ago...yeah, get a life. 

I think it is best we leave it there 👍🏻

Erm... Two things:

Firstly; Hercules was the one who brought it up, not me. He was obviously still labouring under the illusion that I had accused him of being a racist. That was your doing and he’s obviously still held a bit of a grudge.

Secondly; I never reported you.

You should probably just take a wee time out and stop jumping to conclusions driven by your weird little bitter grudge you hold for me. Cheers. 👍

2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

He was a loser - you talk about us failing now because with our resources we should be 3rd at least every season?

Do I? Where?

Same applies for Romanov. Out of his 9 years how many times were we 3rd or above?

No idea but he had a Scottish cup tucked away after one season.

A loser 

3016304665.jpg

He has lost everything he ever stole and Walter mittied because he is a criminal and a shop front.

🤣🤣🤣

Budge however remains wealthy and has our club profitable for the first time I can remember.

How very hibernian.

I’m glad Budge enrages somebody like you as you seem completely ignorant about anything and would rather we went bust than had a stable foundation to build on for years to come

And I’m glad kickback enrages someone like you. :laugh2:

An internet football fan. Nothing more. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

This thread is howling. 

Folk not understanding that she is the ultimate professional and business women so isn't going to neck a bottle of 20/20 and shout FTH when asked questions. 

Folk not understanding the link between off the field actions and infrastructure helping the first team not only now, but for 10, 20,50 years.

We have utterly clueless folk in our support. I'll Also add that some think we can solve our problems by appointing McCann or the likes to replace CL,

We are in very poor overall form, we have started poorly but the things getting questioned or put forward by some should really put an end to any fan involvement with major decisions. 

Cl will turn us around this month or be gone, and then we'll turn it round under his replacement. 

Fans on the whole are too short sighted, emotional, reactionary and in some cases complete fan Dan's that would ruin our club within months. 

Great post

Hearts fans are now defining themselves by references to Hibs which the most Hibs thing I can think of.

Making decisions or arguments about people based on things solely related to Hibs.

Robbie Neilson, Ann Budge.

Breathtaking small mindedness 

Edited by Jammy T

2 hours ago, Whatever said:

Do I? Where?

No idea but he had a Scottish cup tucked away after one season.

3016304665.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

How very hibernian.

And I’m glad kickback enrages someone like you. :laugh2:

An internet football fan. Nothing more. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a8ea658848812fd77b5

On 06/09/2019 at 14:50, Whatever said:

As I recall, Mr Romanov didn’t recognise them at all. I preferred our owner behaving like that when it comes to that club.

If the question put to Ann was loaded, I’d rather she had answered along the lines of ‘I can’t speak on behalf of Hibs but I think we’ll be pushing for a European spot come the seasons end....’

I despise them. I’m not comfortable with them being seen as nice neighbours by our owner/board.

FTH

This . We are not trying to foster a nice cozy cozy Edinburgh family. It's us and them.

For all Vlad's faults he had it spot on when it comes to that mob.

We are going soft

18 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

This . We are not trying to foster a nice cozy cozy Edinburgh family. It's us and them.

For all Vlad's faults he had it spot on when it comes to that mob.

We are going soft

We're becoming Hibs. Unsurprisingly the people okay with that are the type who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish cup 

Fort Vallance
7 hours ago, Jammy T said:

We were bankrupt before he came. 

On 06/09/2019 at 16:20, MrBones said:

I do find it a bit strange that when asked about our poor performances she mentions Hibs. Why? 

Comfort blanket probably 

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

We were bankrupt before he came. 

And that’s a fact and about to sell Tynecastle that would have been the death nell of our Club!

For all his craziness Vlad is an intrinsic part of our history that led us to Budge and fan ownership - with two Scottish cups thrown in thank you very much!

10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And that’s a fact and about to sell Tynecastle that would have been the death nell of our Club!

For all his craziness Vlad is an intrinsic part of our history that led us to Budge and fan ownership - with two Scottish cups thrown in thank you very much!

On 06/09/2019 at 07:04, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I’d like hibs to get nowhere near Europe after hearts batter them 3-4 times this season but that’s just me 😉

And me always

46 minutes ago, Taffin said:

We're becoming Hibs. Unsurprisingly the people okay with that are the type who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish cup 

CORRECT

Regardless of what you think of Vlad. Without him Tynecastle would be a block of flats just now. 

He will always have my thanks for that. Not to mention 2 Scottish cups in 6 years. 

2 hours ago, andi17 said:

And me always

1 hour ago, andi17 said:

CORRECT

I remember you from years ago, andi. :thumbsup:

PHM.

:fth:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm glad I have Jammy T on ignore but it is nice to see from him being quoted that the mere mention of Mr Romanov still triggers him into a state of apoplexy.

13 hours ago, Whatever said:

Whilst taking  us over in debt ..christ vlad was a bit mad but he delivered  trophies .

Simple as that

2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Regardless of what you think of Vlad. Without him Tynecastle would be a block of flats just now. 

He will always have my thanks for that. Not to mention 2 Scottish cups in 6 years. 

Exactly.  To many folk forget  vlad took us over in debt  left is the same way and won 2 Scottish cups 

It should have been ten
On 06/09/2019 at 14:30, Jocam2325 said:

Why can't certain fans just not stop taking every single opportunity to have a go at the club, the manager, the players, fellow fans, the pies and Mrs Budge. 

I am hopeful that she sees that at present we are stinking on the pitch and who knows, perhaps her comments can be inferred that if there isn't a marked improvement in the next 3/4 games, she will do something about it. 

Honestly this site is becoming increasingly more difficult to read.  No doubt I8 be along soon with some comment about the soap in the womens toilets.  And this is site for SUPPORTERS!!!

:greatpost:

On 07/09/2019 at 11:11, Smith's right boot said:

This thread is howling. 

Get off this forum - you're far too sane and sensible!

It should have been ten
On 07/09/2019 at 11:11, Smith's right boot said:

This thread is howling. 

This

22 hours ago, Taffin said:

😄

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, jambocub said:

Exactly.  To many folk forget  vlad took us over in debt  left is the same way and won 2 Scottish cups 

We weren't left in the same way, we were hours from extinction Ffs. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

We were  minutes from winning  the league in 86 . And just like extinction  it never happened  and we moved on

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

We were hours from selling Tynecastle and a slow lingering death when Romanov saved Tynecastle and ultimately Hearts.

When Vlad came in he said he wanted Champions league football at Tynecastle. When Budge first came in she said she wanted a living wage for the tea ladies.

I fully support the living wage but it kinda shows the fundamental differences between the two and that set the tone. Budge simply has a different outlook. 

Edited by i8hibsh

georgiehearts66
On 06/09/2019 at 12:57, Johnny Sandiego said:

Its quite creative journalism even by Joel Sked's standards, to pick out 1 line from her speech knowing its going to irk a lot of folk. I'm not concerened in the slightest that she mentioned Hibs here.

When you look at the event she was speaking at, The Edinburgh Sports Conference, and the other attendees and speakers, Leeann Dempster being one, then its probably not likely to be a forum where she starts up the 22 in a row song. Its was a conference aimed to promote Edinburgh sport.

My concern is that she thinks we will get into Europe based on current form. Thats the only concern. But again, given the audience, its probably not the time or place for her to hang the manager out to dry.

But good on Joel Sked. His click bait article has worked and he has folk raging. Good journalism again from that rag 🙄.

Commonsense viewpoint! 

16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When Vlad came in he said he wanted Champions league football at Tynecastle. When Budge first came in she said she wanted a living wage for the tea ladies.

I fully support the living wage but it kinda shows the fundamental differences between the two and that set the tone. Budge simply has a different outlook. 

What fundamental difference does it show!!!

Budge is a hard working decent human being, Vlad spent millions of pounds (not of his own money) in pursuit of an impossible goal (not the champions league but winning the domestic one) and nearly finished us off as a club in the process. 

I am not arguing that times were interesting and in the scheme of things for Hearts, succesful, under Vlad but the club nearly ceased to exist due to his mismanagement and eventual desertion. Club were also far too frequently a laughing stock in the press. 

Budge will leave Levein to sort out the current playing side or Levein will leave. Next few weeks should provide an indication of which. 

The Mercer Takeover
On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:43, Jammy T said:

Odd sense of history here

When Romanov took over in 2005, Hearts like 3 or 4 other Scottish clubs at the time were already technically insolvent (essentially unable to pay our debt). Almost £20m had been amassed in IOU's, primarily to the Bank of Scotland, who were looking for payment. Things had become so bad, that the Pie Man had essentially run out of options. Under his stewardship, we were about to sell Tynecastle for roughly £22m, clear the debt and hopefully move to Murrayfield with a small amount of working capital.

Romanov didn't pay the debt, he essentially acquired a controlling stake in Hearts by guaranteeing it. To do this, he transferred our debt to banks under which he had a controlling interest in. At the end of his reign, the outstanding debt was £25m, so it had essentially gone up inflation for the years he was here. £15m was owed to Ukio Bankas and £10m to UBIG.

The damage was done long before Romanov took over and the nail in the coffin was not the size of our debt, it was the global recession which made financial institutions nervous about holding debt. All this stuff about going bust because of Romanov, is just bollocks.

During his time in charge, we squandered money left, right and centre, huge sums of it. We had a squad, which seemed to be in the millions at times and he even suggested players to be played in the team. His own ego also got in the way of us doing well.

There is of course another side to his tenure. In the era where money dictates what kind of football team you have, there had never been a better time to be a Jambo. It was a total rollercoaster of a ride but an incredible one.

We had an absolutely fantastic football team and one which was littered with full and proven internationals, who weren't into their 30's and close to retirement.
We did not bottle it in Glasgow ever. In fact we felt although we could compete on level playing field with the ugly sisters.
We came second in the league one year and this was when the old-firm were both very strong. Scottish cups. We even qualified for the big time in Europe.
My personal favourite was a semi-final against Hibs which was nothing short of incredible. We thumped them because we were absolutely outstanding, not just because they were rank. Hartley that day was amazing.
There was no mediocrity, no slackers and underperformers were removed promptly.

Levein would have been removed on the spot after the Livi defeat and we would never accept anything less than 3rd place without trying another manager.

We did not bow to the Old Firm or the SFA.

We would also never cosy up to our neighbours.

Would take Romanov back in a flash over the current era if Budgenomics. We are supposed to be a football club not a rotary club and it is ON THE PITCH that matters.

Levein and his entire football department are second rate compared to what were had. Our academy is seriously overrated and has not produced a single player of note, who another team have actually paid real money for. Hickey wasn't even a product of our own academy but someone else's. We are bottom of the league FFS, bottom.... I couldn't care less how we perform now, Levein simply must go... He has overstayed his welcome and lost the support.

Romanov may have known absolutely nothing about Scottish football or how to run a football club, but we were a force to be reckoned with in Scotland. Under Budge we are a shadow of our former self and now mirror her. Everything is nicey nicey. Bills get paid on time, we accept mediocrity and a failing football department. Season ticket sales are down, attendances are down, the team gets booed at half-time and by those who haven't bothered to leave, at full time. We ignore the crisis on the pitch and there is no ambition. 

I'm sorry to now say this, but for failing the football department and not removing our imbecile manager, I now also want Budge removed from Hearts.

4 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

When Romanov took over in 2005, Hearts like 3 or 4 other Scottish clubs at the time were already technically insolvent (essentially unable to pay our debt). Almost £20m had been amassed in IOU's, primarily to the Bank of Scotland, who were looking for payment. Things had become so bad, that the Pie Man had essentially run out of options. Under his stewardship, we were about to sell Tynecastle for roughly £22m, clear the debt and hopefully move to Murrayfield with a small amount of working capital.

Romanov didn't pay the debt, he essentially acquired a controlling stake in Hearts by guaranteeing it. To do this, he transferred our debt to banks under which he had a controlling interest in. At the end of his reign, the outstanding debt was £25m, so it had essentially gone up inflation for the years he was here. £15m was owed to Ukio Bankas and £10m to UBIG.

The damage was done long before Romanov took over and the nail in the coffin was not the size of our debt, it was the global recession which made financial institutions nervous about holding debt. All this stuff about going bust because of Romanov, is just bollocks.

During his time in charge, we squandered money left, right and centre, huge sums of it. We had a squad, which seemed to be in the millions at times and he even suggested players to be played in the team. His own ego also got in the way of us doing well.

There is of course another side to his tenure. In the era where money dictates what kind of football team you have, there had never been a better time to be a Jambo. It was a total rollercoaster of a ride but an incredible one.

We had an absolutely fantastic football team and one which was littered with full and proven internationals, who weren't into their 30's and close to retirement.
We did not bottle it in Glasgow ever. In fact we felt although we could compete on level playing field with the ugly sisters.
We came second in the league one year and this was when the old-firm were both very strong. Scottish cups. We even qualified for the big time in Europe.
My personal favourite was a semi-final against Hibs which was nothing short of incredible. We thumped them because we were absolutely outstanding, not just because they were rank. Hartley that day was amazing.

Levein would have been removed on the spot after the Livi defeat and we would never accept anything less than 3rd place without trying another manager.

Would take Romanov back in a flash over the current era if Budgenomics. We are supposed to be a football club not a rotary club and it is ON THE PITCH that matters.

Levein and his entire football department are second rate compared to what were had. Our academy is seriously overrated and has not produced a single player of note, who another team have actually paid real money for. Hickey wasn't even a product of our own academy but someone else's. We are bottom of the league FFS, bottom.... I couldn't care less how we perform now, Levein simply must go... He has overstayed his welcome and lost the support.

Romanov may have known absolutely nothing about Scottish football or how to run a football club, but we were a force to be reckoned with in Scotland. Under Budge we are a shadow of our former self and now mirror her. Everything is nicey nicey. Bills get paid on time, we accept mediocrity and a failing football department. Season ticket sales are down, attendances are down, the team gets booed at half-time and by those who haven't bothered to leave, at full time. We ignore the crisis on the pitch and there is no ambition. 

I'm sorry to now say this, but for failing the football department and not removing our imbecile manager, I now also want Budge removed from Hearts.

Nailed it. 

4 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Diddums ya big bairn.

Edited by Vlad Magic

5 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

I now also want Budge removed from Hearts.

:lol:

Just when you think you’ve read it all.

The Shed Floodlight
On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:06, TheOak88 said:

I really don’t get this “love in” that Budge is trying to forge with Hibs.

They are our city rivals.

I just don’t think she gets it. 

she will be having the club shop selling half and half scarfs next for the next home game v the Vermin.  she should concentrate on us and leave them to rot in the sewers that they are used too.