time for action

skinheed40

:mad::mad::mad:get a gripfor feck sake its over we have been conned its time to stage a fightback against the running of this club it aint ever going to be ok with the current regime false promises removal and sale of good players good employees what does it take for fans to totally unite and condem the actions of man draggin the club and its supporters down.WE NEED ACTION NOW:mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad:get a gripfor feck sake its over we have been conned its time to stage a fightback against the running of this club it aint ever going to be ok with the current regime false promises removal and sale of good players good employees what does it take for fans to totally unite and condem the actions of man draggin the club and its supporters down.WE NEED ACTION NOW:mad::mad:

Me first :hobofish:

Welcome Skinheed. :)

I have to ask...what was the inspiration for your user name?

Me first :hobofish:

dear flectimus a have been a jambo aw my days thru the lows and the couple o highs we have had:mad::mad:and as a leith born jambo who has been surrounded by hobo vermin a want that insult retracted right now or u better hae big baws:cool:

Dr. Bapswent
dear flectimus a have been a jambo aw my days thru the lows and the couple o highs we have had:mad::mad:and as a leith born jambo who has been surrounded by hobo vermin a want that insult retracted right now or u better hae big baws:cool:

bored1.jpg

Welcome Skinheed. :)

I have to ask...what was the inspiration for your user name?

ha ha easy yin that am a auld 40 sumfin skinheed fanx for the welcome:cool::cool:

Dr. Bapswent
ha ha easy yin that am a auld 40 sumfin skinheed fanx for the welcome:cool::cool:

40 year old and you write in text speak.

How odd.

Ok, what action do you propose.

40 year old and you write in text speak.

How odd.

My sincere apologies Dr bapswent if my text lingo confused or offended your good self but i was under the impression that this was a HMFC forum where one could post or share ther views on all topics hmfc related:cool:

Dr. Bapswent
My sincere apologies Dr bapswent if my text lingo confused or offended your good self but i was under the impression that this was a HMFC forum where one could post or share ther views on all topics hmfc related:cool:

At what point did anyone suggest otherwise?

People on here just prefer it when Hearts fans do, not some hobo pretender.

Ok, what action do you propose.

AT this moment in time a honestly do not know what would be the best course of action and look to the federation and all the other supporters clubs to unite and question the running of our club and even try to get the media on side instead of them gloating at our misfortunes:mad::mad:We were promised a manager who would pick his own team and sign his own targets we aint ever going to get this from mr.romanov

AT this moment in time a honestl do not know what would be the best course of action and look to the federation and all the other supporters clubs to unite and question the running of our club and even try to get the media on side instead ot them gloatig at our misfortunes:mad::mad:We were promised a manager who would pick his own team and sign his own targets we aint ever going to get this from mr.romanov

Are you a Fed or a trust member, if so contact your rep and voice your concerns, if enough member voice their concerns then they will listen.

However after the complete apathy of the vast majority of Hearts fans when the very existence of th club was in grave danger, I would be sceptical that any action will be taken to show the club how we feel.

At what point did anyone suggest otherwise?

People on here just prefer it when Hearts fans do, not some hobo pretender.

A post loads so i can call every newbie a hobo. who died and made you king:dribble::dribble:a dont need to prove myself to anyone been going to tynie since the the mid seventies and was even vice chairman of porty bus in the early eighties so doctor bapswent take your hobo paronia and stick where it sun dont shine;););)

Dr. Bapswent
A post loads so i can call every newbie a hobo. who died and made you king:dribble::dribble:a dont need to prove myself to anyone been going to tynie since the the mid seventies and was even vice chairman of porty bus in the early eighties so doctor bapswent take your hobo paronia and stick where sun dont shine;););)

Also not sure what post count has to do with it.

But if you want to be the winner. then you go girl.

Jambof3tornado
AT this moment in time a honestly do not know what would be the best course of action and look to the federation and all the other supporters clubs to unite and question the running of our club and even try to get the media on side instead of them gloating at our misfortunes:mad::mad:We were promised a manager who would pick his own team and sign his own targets we aint ever going to get this from mr.romanov

What media would that be then?? Would that be the glasgow based/biased media who like nothing more than to put the boot into all things non old firm(especially HMFC).

What media would that be then?? Would that be the glasgow based/biased media who like nothing more than to put the boot into all things non old firm(especially HMFC).

Im going to return to my cave ;)The good doctor and his cronies have the kickback sewn up . I was just a fed up jambo looking to see if folk would be up for any kind of protest against our well loved by some club owner.And in reply to your question we would need the weegie mafia to show sympathy and support towards us because we need all the help we can get:mad:

Jambof3tornado
Im going to return to my cave ;)The good doctor and his cronies have the kickback sewn up . I was just a fed up jambo looking to see if folk would be up for any kind of protest against our well loved by some club owner.And in reply to your question we would need the weegie mafia to show sympathy and support towards us because we need all the help we can get:mad:

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read on here!!! And the least likely to happen.

Oh dear!!

Archived