Jump to content
Clerry Jambo

Injury list - where does it end?

Recommended Posts

jambopilms

I would be surprised if Naismith played more than ten times this season. Same with Walker and White 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Have heard Naisy hasn't trained all week but Smith should be fine. 

 

As for the goalie, don;t know. Be struggling even if we could play all 3 of our keepers lol

Where did you hear this?  Source/link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We_are_the_Hearts
10 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Where did you hear this?  Source/link?

Just a source at the club. Can't say so happy for post to be deleted it it breaks the rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Just a source at the club. Can't say so happy for post to be deleted it it breaks the rules

Aye. right....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22

Am I not correct in saying that he dosent train every day anyway ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, JamboAl said:

Aye. right....

Eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Have heard Naisy hasn't trained all week but Smith should be fine. 

 

As for the goalie, don;t know. Be struggling even if we could play all 3 of our keepers lol

Once again Levein said last weekend that Naismith will be ok for the Hibs game. 

 

If that's true about training more crap being spouted. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Am I not correct in saying that he dosent train every day anyway ??

 

Correct, not at riccarton anyway, some days he trains at home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
3 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Have heard Naisy hasn't trained all week but Smith should be fine. 

 

As for the goalie, don;t know. Be struggling even if we could play all 3 of our keepers lol

It’s only Thursday morning!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJGJ
53 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Once again Levein said last weekend that Naismith will be ok for the Hibs game. 

 

If that's true about training more crap being spouted. 😏

There is a big diff between stating he thinks he will be okay as opposed to he will definitely be okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22
7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

There is a big diff between stating he thinks he will be okay as opposed to he will definitely be okay

He’s been thinking he’s going to be ok for a good number of weeks now, pretty tiring this now to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My half sister
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

He’s been thinking he’s going to be ok for a good number of weeks now, pretty tiring this now to be honest.

Would you prefer they just played him . And then folk would be on moaning that he was rushed back too soon and the medical team need sacking.

You can't win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, My half sister said:

Would you prefer they just played him . And then folk would be on moaning that he was rushed back too soon and the medical team need sacking.

You can't win

He was deemed fit  enough to go along to Scotland training though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My half sister

 

5 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

He was deemed fit  enough to go along to Scotland training though.

Steven has ambitions to get back into the Scotland team and maybe felt it would help if he turned up for a squad meeting to show his commitment. How much 'training' he did is unknown but I'm sure he knows his body better than anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Once again Levein said last weekend that Naismith will be ok for the Hibs game. 

 

If that's true about training more crap being spouted. 😏

He has been telling survival porkies for months now, (Vanacek).

If that doesn't work or gets repetitive, he just trolls the support openly and arrogantly.

If that fails he shouts about Micheal Stewart a bit.

If that fails he gets his lackie to write a quick but not brief statement questioning loyalty of those who attend Tynecastle of a Saturday!

 

SLEEP, EAT, REPEAT

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pettigrewsstylist
29 minutes ago, My half sister said:

Would you prefer they just played him . And then folk would be on moaning that he was rushed back too soon and the medical team need sacking.

You can't win

He was deemed fit enough to sign a contract fairly recently!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarkDevriesScores4

Suspect Naismith will be out Sunday. We can’t build a team around a guy that will play 10-15 games per season at best. Best forgetting we have him and if he is occasionally fit, give him a wee run out.

 

like our manager and board, he’s not reliable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My half sister
49 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

He was deemed fit enough to sign a contract fairly recently!

How fit do you need to be to sign a contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
2 minutes ago, My half sister said:

How fit do you need to be to sign a contract?

 

Not very !

If it was a four year deal, you’d wheel yourself in to sign it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

There is a big diff between stating he thinks he will be okay as opposed to he will definitely be okay

Maybe he should keep his gob shut then until he knows for sure. 

 

He says the same kind of thing every week to try deflect his own shortcomings. 

 

The guy is an arse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bigdrew1969

Whilst I'm not excusing Levein at all,  I would be surprised if any other teams could post an injury list like this: 

 

Pereira

 

Smith

Soapy

TBC

Garrucio

 

Haring

Walker

Morrison

Naismith

 

Washington

Wighton

 

Pushing it a bit with Wighton but that is a team that your would expect to win on Sunday if they were all fit.  You could probably include Berra in that line up as well as many don't believe he is at 100% either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

He has been telling survival porkies for months now, (Vanacek).

If that doesn't work or gets repetitive, he just trolls the support openly and arrogantly.

If that fails he shouts about Micheal Stewart a bit.

If that fails he gets his lackie to write a quick but not brief statement questioning loyalty of those who attend Tynecastle of a Saturday!

 

SLEEP, EAT, REPEAT

Correct, he just basically lies to deflect from his own inadequacies. 

 

Its everybody else's fault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
2 minutes ago, bigdrew1969 said:

Whilst I'm not excusing Levein at all,  I would be surprised if any other teams could post an injury list like this: 

 

Pereira

 

Smith

Soapy

TBC

Garrucio

 

Haring

Walker

Morrison

Naismith

 

Washington

Wighton

 

Pushing it a bit with Wighton but that is a team that your would expect to win on Sunday if they were all fit.  You could probably include Berra in that line up as well as many don't believe he is at 100% either.  

 

When you see them all written down like that you can see how up against it we really are.

 

Never known so many key players injured at one time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
3 minutes ago, bigdrew1969 said:

Whilst I'm not excusing Levein at all,  I would be surprised if any other teams could post an injury list like this: 

 

Pereira

 

Smith

Soapy

TBC

Garrucio

 

Haring

Walker

Morrison

Naismith

 

Washington

Wighton

 

Pushing it a bit with Wighton but that is a team that your would expect to win on Sunday if they were all fit.  You could probably include Berra in that line up as well as many don't believe he is at 100% either.  

Decent team, less Wighton as you say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer
1 hour ago, bigdrew1969 said:

Whilst I'm not excusing Levein at all,  I would be surprised if any other teams could post an injury list like this: 

 

Pereira

 

Smith

Soapy

TBC

Garrucio

 

Haring

Walker

Morrison

Naismith

 

Washington

Wighton

 

Pushing it a bit with Wighton but that is a team that your would expect to win on Sunday if they were all fit.  You could probably include Berra in that line up as well as many don't believe he is at 100% either.  

The lad TBC is a huge loss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jap Jambo
On 31/08/2019 at 10:00, AlimOzturk said:

Soapy, for all his talent wont go far due to being injury prone. Not a good a sign how often he has been injured in his short career so far. 

 

Shame as I feel he is the most talented CB Scotland has right now. 

 

Hope I am wrong. 

 

Almost identical to a certain other centre back of 80's/90's vintage...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, bigdrew1969 said:

Whilst I'm not excusing Levein at all,  I would be surprised if any other teams could post an injury list like this: 

 

Pereira

 

Smith

Soapy

TBC

Garrucio

 

Haring

Walker

Morrison

Naismith

 

Washington

Wighton

 

Pushing it a bit with Wighton but that is a team that your would expect to win on Sunday if they were all fit.  You could probably include Berra in that line up as well as many don't believe he is at 100% either.  

 

You could add Aidy White in place of TBC

I assume Henderson is injured as well - haven't seen anything since he went off Injured against Hamilton.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

At least Aberdeen are in the same boat. 

 

Aberdeen: Craig Bryson and Funso Ojo add to Derek McInnes' 'worst injury crisis' https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49757885

 

Their crisis would need to last a year to be in the same boat as us and I didn't see Cosgrove in that list.

 

I expect they'll all be fit by the time they play us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49757885

 

Aberdeen trained with 13 players today, Hibs have a good few out. Modern day football

 

Both hammys for funso. That could be an absolute dick day to day depending on the severity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

 

When you see them all written down like that you can see how up against it we really are.

 

Never known so many key players injured at one time.

Maybe he should stop playing them then when they are not ready to come back and they end up out for a longer spell. 

 

ie. Naismith, Smith, Washington this season. 

 

Naismith, Uche, Berra (back too soon) , Morrison, Haring last season. 

 

Why does he make the same mistake time and time again. 

 

It smacks of risk taking and desperation imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8skacel8

Smith, Naisy and Pereira all back for Sunday. Morrison also and he will likely be on the bench. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gashauskis9
2 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Smith, Naisy and Pereira all back for Sunday. Morrison also and he will likely be on the bench. 

Until Levein contradicts this tomorrow in his presser...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Orders
8 hours ago, jambopilms said:

I would be surprised if Naismith played more than ten times this season. Same with Walker and White 

This

 

he will be a bit of a flop this season I reckon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
59 minutes ago, sadj said:

 

Both hammys for funso. That could be an absolute dick day to day depending on the severity. 

Not very funny so sore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
37 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Maybe he should stop playing them then when they are not ready to come back and they end up out for a longer spell. 

 

ie. Naismith, Smith, Washington this season. 

 

Naismith, Uche, Berra (back too soon) , Morrison, Haring last season. 

 

Why does he make the same mistake time and time again. 

 

It smacks of risk taking and desperation imo. 

 

Help me out here.

 

How do you know they were not ready to come back?

 

Are you relying on hindsight for your claim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
24 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

 

Help me out here.

 

How do you know they were not ready to come back?

 

Are you relying on hindsight for your claim?

Nope, have a wee look into them all and you will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gashauskis9

Just heard that McDonald’s loan to Dunfermline has been cancelled due to a recurring back injury.  We can start building an injured subs bench now to compliment our injured 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
23 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Nope, have a wee look into them all and you will see. 

 

Help me out.

 

Where should I be looking. Same place as you obviously but I don’t know where that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deejtee
3 hours ago, bigdrew1969 said:

Whilst I'm not excusing Levein at all,  I would be surprised if any other teams could post an injury list like this: 

 

Pereira --yet to prove himself

 

Smith--should be fit

Soapy--definite miss

TBC--mmmm

Garrucio--no loss

 

Haring--definite miss

Walker--miss

Morrison --No real loss

Naismith--who expects him to play much

 

Washington--miss

Wighton---you are scraping the barrel

 

Pushing it a bit with Wighton but that is a team that your would expect to win on Sunday if they were all fit.  You could probably include Berra in that line up as well as many don't believe he is at 100% either.  

I wouldn't expect that team to win too much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
17 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

 

Help me out.

 

Where should I be looking. Same place as you obviously but I don’t know where that is.

OK will help you out. 

 

Last seasons were pretty obvious so let's take this seasons injuries. 

 

Michael Smith asked not to be risked at Parkhead but was now he is out for a longer period than he should be. 

 

Naismith was played for 45 mins against Ross County and sent off to train with Scotland which both aggravated his hamstring. 

 

Washington was put on in desperation last Saturday because the reason he didn't start was he had a tight hamstring that the club knew about. 

 

Source is from the horses mouth of one of the above mentioned players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
16 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

OK will help you out. 

 

Last seasons were pretty obvious so let's take this seasons injuries. 

 

Michael Smith asked not to be risked at Parkhead but was now he is out for a longer period than he should be. 

 

Naismith was played for 45 mins against Ross County and sent off to train with Scotland which both aggravated his hamstring. 

 

Washington was put on in desperation last Saturday because the reason he didn't start was he had a tight hamstring that the club knew about. 

 

Source is from the horses mouth of one of the above mentioned players. 

 

So as I said in previous post hindsight has been relied on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

 

So as I said in previous post hindsight has been relied on.

Okay doke. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
10 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Okay doke. 👍

 

Aren’t injuries a bitch 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alec Eiffel

 

"To lose one player, Mr. Levein, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose a whole team looks like carelessness."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PapaShango

Heard Souttar is back training, Sunday will be too soon for him though. Hopefully Berra shrugs off his poor performances to play well. Thought, despite an OG in April that he was brilliant in the last game at Easter Road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...