Time for FOH/Budge

lou

I really don't think protests or emails to Ann or going to make the slightest bit of difference, I think FOH should ask for a meeting to discuss our predicament on behalf of the supporters, surely they have a voice

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hot since 86

• Thomaso

• graygo

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe everyone who contributes withdrawing payment 

until something is done I know some are thinking of doing that

the only thing is it needs the majority of us 

Yup. Culpable through inaction.

Make the call and get in someone who can do the job. Levein needs to take a long hard look at himself if he has the audacity to refuse to step down. 

Just now, Hairdryer said:

No that's stupid. Put the club into disrepute every time the fans don't like something?

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

As a foundation we have a voice. Those elected need to act on those contributings feelings.

Surely this has to be arranged, if not people are going to stop contributing, I also think she needs someone along side her advising, dare I say it, Dempster

1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Surely that's what we want to avoid

Just now, lou said:

Surely that's what we want to avoid

Without doubt it’s not ideal but it’s maybe the only way the club will

make a change after all this decline has been going on for a long time

I’m pretty sure the board are fully aware of what decisions need to be made and will be meeting to discuss things pretty sharpish. 

No need to force the issue.

I am afraid Craig Levein is no longer the big problem - Ann Budge is!!

She needs to act now or she is in danger of staining her legacy at Hearts.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ann Budge is now the problem. Clearly levein is too pig headed to walk. Ann must sack him

Can someone with more knowledge than me of the mechanics of FOH advise on how best to make our (surely majority) views taken seriously as they should be? I’d be very happy to stand up and be counted. 

I love this club and am loathe to stop payments but this current regime is failing us on all fronts - poor results, dismal style of football, haphazard player development and a transfer policy of quantity over quality. 

Should have been punted after the 5-0 disgrace at Livi.

Budge has no balls and no clue.

Not going to sack him after saying he was doing a great job.

We’re in the wrong hands.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I’m pretty sure the board are fully aware of what decisions need to be made and will be meeting to discuss things pretty sharpish. 

:rofl:

JamboAl will be along next.

OP raises a good point but it shouldn't he necessary.  3 points out of 33 tells it own story.  If Levein has any honour whatsoever he will walk on Monday.

5 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Evidence of this is required. Sadly, the board seem content with the current pathetic form.

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

In any other business situation, action would have been taken long before now. There must be more to this than we are aware of. 

She is slowly making herself a problem.

A bigger problem is 1week ago she said he was doing a really really good job, hard to then fire that person a week later.

She has to act before she is dragged down with him.

She has to remove him completely from the club.

Wonder what she must be thinking now? After yet another inept performance and a chorus of boo’s at full time has got to be thinking about a change now surely!!

7 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Do you really believe that? If so why? I have no idea who is even on the bpard apart from Ann, her pal Jane park and Craig

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Cruickshank, in my opinion you are very much spot on. If Levein was a manager when she had her IT business and performing in a similar way he would have been sacked for gross misconduct a long time ago.

letsmakesomenoise
6 minutes ago, jamborod said:

Can someone with more knowledge than me of the mechanics of FOH advise on how best to make our (surely majority) views taken seriously as they should be? I’d be very happy to stand up and be counted. 

I love this club and am loathe to stop payments but this current regime is failing us on all fronts - poor results, dismal style of football, haphazard player development and a transfer policy of quantity over quality. 

And dare I say it, a training and physio regime that is causing more injuries than I think I’ve ever seen at Hearts.

Edited by letsmakesomenoise

1 minute ago, sac said:

She can’t empty him or she’d probably have to go as well. 

How so ?

She would probably come out with a lot more respect than she will be now, by admitting she is completely in the wrong by keeping him in place and after admitting she is clueless with the football side. Not exactly a great set of credentials when she is the only one that can put a stop to it, and considering Lebrun says he is going nowhere 

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

How so ?

She would probably come out with a lot more respect than she will be now, by admitting she is completely in the wrong by keeping him in place and after admitting she is clueless with the football side. Not exactly a great set of credentials when she is the only one that can put a stop to it, and considering Levein says he is going nowhere 

Edit 

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Where you at the game today ya plum ???

Every single part of that post is utter pish. Hang your head in shame. 

I could be wrong here but when he says board is he meaning the FOH board rather than the club board or maybe I’m just hoping that so the guy hasn’t made an arse of himself 

Just now, letsmakesomenoise said:

And dare I say it, a training and physio regime that is causing more injuries than I think I’ve ever seen at Hearts.

It has to be, this can't be bad luck

1 minute ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

I know it’s been a tough evening but come on now 

Clerry Jambo
11 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Vote with your feet instead.  Cancelling FOH payments is hun behaviour.

Fans have started already voting with their plates of meat and it will continue until change happens. However I’m not convinced that will occur

Indecision around the current so called Head Coach will cost the club money in the end. Her legacy may well be Hearts as a club being happy year in year out if we merely avoid relegation. Quite sad really....but some would be content with that..  even sadder

6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Correct.  I would argue he should have walked but failing that, he should have been sacked that night.

I am honestly beginning to lose interest and I never believed that could happen.

Distraught.

The Real Maroonblood

If Levein has any loyalty to Ann Budge he should make it easier for her and resign.

Failing to do that he should be ashamed of himself.

8 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I dunno, Budge seems to have done everything in her power to give Levein time. Fan anger will hopefully force her to make the call she clearly doesn't want to make.

I do respect Budges loyalty to Levein, most chairmen would have binned him long ago, but he's been given plenty of rope at this point. FWIW I don't mind him staying on as DOF, the youngsters didn't let us down and haven't let us down any time they've been called upon.

2 minutes ago, lou said:

Do you really believe that? If so why? I have no idea who is even on the bpard apart from Ann, her pal Jane park and Craig

Ann Park? Pretty sure Jane Park is the tart that won the lottery that keeps trying to become relevant through the red tops.

2 minutes ago, campbell said:

I could be wrong here but when he says board is he meaning the FOH board rather than the club board or maybe I’m just hoping that so the guy hasn’t made an arse of himself 

If it’s the FOH board then I apologize. Emotions running high I’m afraid. 

18Jambo_dave74

She is absolutely culpable. 

She appointed Cathro and Levein and both have been failures.

She gave Cathro the summer before sacking him after 4 league cup games. She then took a month to decide that the next manager was someone already at the club. She is now repeating that mistake - Levein should have been gone in the summer and now, at best, we’re going to be looking for a new manager a couple of months in to the season.

It couldn’t be made much clearer to her today what the fans want. The empty seats should be another hint for her. 

The club is totally soft. An owner that won’t sack a failing manager, a manager that won’t drop a failing captain.

Just now, OTT said:

I dunno, Budge seems to have done everything in her power to give Levein time. Fan anger will hopefully force her to make the call she clearly doesn't want to make.

I do respect Budges loyalty to Levein, most chairmen would have binned him long ago, but he's been given plenty of rope at this point. FWIW I don't mind him staying on as DOF, the youngsters didn't let us down and haven't let us down any time they've been called upon.

Ann Park? Pretty sure Jane Park is the tart that won the lottery that keeps trying to become relevant through the red tops.

I knew the name was familiar 😁😁

Tynecastlesmychurch
15 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Seriously?

11 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Correct. I honestly think there’s still a hangover from that result. I still get the shudders from it. We’ve never really recovered.  

9 minutes ago, lou said:

Of course they will, do you think Stuart Wallace will be sitting there saying things are all rosey?

Mid Calder Jambo

Buck stops with AB.  Time for her and that imposter to go.  I am away until he has gone at the minimum.  Anyone want a seat for the Motherwell game.

FOH reps need to canvas those of us who contribute and get the resulting vote of no confidence to the board . Don’t stop pledges but get some sort of voting thing out

26 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Its also a ****ing stupid idea as the payments will give us a stronger voice faster by paying of the debt to AB.

• davemclaren featured and unfeatured this topic