SPANIN

dodemac

Guest juvehearts
they were great should have won by 3 or 4.:)

who are spanin?

If you ment Spain, all they had to do was turn up, Zie Germans wernt gonae score even if they were still playing now.

very dull boring final to what was a OK tournament, best team won i suppose, but germany rode their luck.

MackaysCentreSpot
who are spanin?

If you ment Spain, all they had to do was turn up, Zie Germans wernt gonae score even if they were still playing now.

very dull boring final to what was a OK tournament, best team won i suppose, but germany rode their luck.

Thats what you call stating the obvious.........;)

The Old Tolbooth

I thought the tournament was spoiled by Germany getting to the final, they really didn't deserve to be there and they bored their way through to the final.

The only other worse outcome would be an Italy v Germany final where they would bore the fakk out of each other!

Thank god for Spain who played with enthusiasm throughout, and totally deserved to win.

P.S. Why the fakk are the commentary team turning this into a fakking Engeeeerrrluuunnnndd show ffs?????

They just cant help themselves the cocks!!!

The Vulture

Germany always seem to 'ride their luck' according to the 'British experts'. For a team that is supposedly lucky, well just recently they have reached:

Euro 08 final

2006 World Cup 3rd place

2002 World Cup 2nd Place

You have to be a bit more than lucky to being there or there abouts in most tournaments.

Guest juvehearts
Germany always seem to 'ride their luck' according to the 'British experts'. For a team that is supposedly lucky, well just recently they have reached:

Euro 08 final

2006 World Cup 3rd place

2002 World Cup 2nd Place

You have to be a bit more than lucky to being there or there abouts in most tournaments.

dint give monkey's what the british experts say im saying the rode their luck to the final.

make of that what you want, im sure these socalled experts were correct on this occasion.

germany are a very average team.

The Old Tolbooth

Euro 08 final

2006 World Cup 3rd place

2002 World Cup 2nd Place

I don't know how to explain it but there's an aura about the German national side thats hard to explain, you can never discount their never say die attitude, although tonight I thought they were hopeless!

Spain totally deserved to win the final and completely outplayed the Germans, however I feel it was a totally un German display from them (not only tonight, but at the whole tourney!) and they got exactly what they deserved.

I cant recall Cassillas having one single save to make, which for a side like Germany, they surely must be embarrassed about!

lost in leith
well deserved winners tonight :):):)

Spanin? Just as well you didn't call them Sphain or the usual suspects would have been out in fhorce ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Spanin? Just as well you didn't call them Sphain or the usual suspects would have been out in fhorce ;)

:D

The Vulture
dint give monkey's what the british experts say im saying the rode their luck to the final.

make of that what you want, im sure these socalled experts were correct on this occasion.

germany are a very average team.

Doesn't say much about about the Home Nations then does it ?

Archived