• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mitch41

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• davemclaren

"Roseburn Stand season ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase any unreserved seats elsewhere in the stadium during this window" - Aberdeen getting the full stand then? Surprised if that's the case, thought the club would see what the demand is like first. 

Hibs v Aberdeen league Cup same stage last year got 11,170, think Aberdeen filled half the stand. 

We got 14,377 against Motherwell albeit that was during our good start to the season. I reckon we'll get 16-17k 

23 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

"Roseburn Stand season ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase any unreserved seats elsewhere in the stadium during this window" - Aberdeen getting the full stand then? Surprised if that's the case, thought the club would see what the demand is like first. 

Hibs v Aberdeen league Cup same stage last year got 11,170, think Aberdeen filled half the stand. 

We got 14,377 against Motherwell albeit that was during our good start to the season. I reckon we'll get 16-17k 

But if they had waited that would give the folk with season tickets in the Roseburn a reason to moan that they couldn't buy in the first sales period.

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Aberdeen getting K, L and M initially it seems

That will leave H and J for further demand from either side if required

That's fair enough then. Hopefully good sales from us leaves them stuck with the 3 sections

The Treasurer
13 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Apart from the fact it's midweek, fixture was never fixed until now , folk have families, financial, work, aye no excuses. 

Should be a good crowd, but no excuses for it not to be a full house is a bit much! 

Of course there will be reasons  that people can't attend, but there is no excuse for this not to be sold out.

Nice and cheap for me this one.

£125 flights, £80 hotel. £18 tram. £40 match tickets. £100 sooks.

Luvvly Jubbly.

22 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Of course there will be reasons  that people can't attend, but there is no excuse for this not to be sold out.

Excuses or no, this won’t sell out.

Call it an educated guess.

The Treasurer
16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well only 40 minutes until the carnage begins with people moaning about the eticket system, the phone lines and blaming Craig Levein and the state of the pitch.

Me ? 

I'll wait until this evening and buy my seat in two minutes flat.

Looking forward to the seethe when you take 3 minutes to get through to the ticket office :th_Rage2:

The Treasurer
52 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well only 40 minutes until the carnage begins with people moaning about the eticket system, the phone lines and blaming Craig Levein and the state of the pitch.

Me ? 

I'll wait until this evening and buy my seat in two minutes flat.

Logged on at 9.08, ticket purchased by 9.10

I've heard that they are bracing themselves for problems later due to an expected surge in demand this evening  :D

Thought Police

Tickets bought, let's get these shifted folks!

Was a bit strange that there was no "add to season card" option, so opted to collect from Tynie. Also having to log into two accounts to purchase the reserved seats for my Dad and I was a small nuisance.

Bought my ticket ten minutes after they went on sale but disappointed I didn't have the option to get my usual seat and sit with the usual cronies. I know this has been discussed before but I thought it was sorted and s/t holders had the option of their s/t seats.

...a bit disco
Just now, Section Q said:

Bought my ticket ten minutes after they went on sale but disappointed I didn't have the option to get my usual seat and sit with the usual cronies. I know this has been discussed before but I thought it was sorted and s/t holders had the option of their s/t seats.

I did.

It was reserved in my notifications. 

18 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Was a bit strange that there was no "add to season card" option, so opted to collect from Tynie. Also having to log into two accounts to purchase the reserved seats for my Dad and I was a small nuisance.

Paper ticket only for this game. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

The reasons why folk can't attend surely makes the excuse!! 

Anyway, hope you are right but imo can't see a sell out, when was the last time a home lc tie was sold out? 

Has it happened, ever? 

20 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

I thought it was just me. Had never had to activate my daughter's account before but having finally worked out that's what I needed to do, I was able to get two seats in the Premium section in the Main Stand. I think they like setting a wee challenge for those buying online to give the guys queuing at the ticket office a head start!

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The reasons why folk can't attend surely makes the excuse!! 

Anyway, hope you are right but imo can't see a sell out, when was the last time a home lc tie was sold out? 

Has it happened, ever? 

Family, work commitments etc, are reasons.

Cannae be arsed, we're playing shite, are excuses.

A few decent results/performances in the games before this tie would certainly help

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Family, work commitments etc, are reasons.

Cannae be arsed, we're playing shite, are excuses.

A few decent results/performances in the games before this tie would certainly help

Yip, pumping celtic would get the juices flowing. 

Trying to buy my ticket plus someone else on my networks ticket online. It will let me buy my own but not my friends. We're both season ticket holders wanting tickets for our own seats.

Can anyone help?

2 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

Trying to buy my ticket plus someone else on my networks ticket online. It will let me buy my own but not my friends. We're both season ticket holders wanting tickets for our own seats.

Can anyone help?

Same for me.

E tickets is crap and doesnt work properly.

yeah my seat was already reserved for me when i logged on my account.

opted for ticketfast (print at home) nae hassles an nae extra cost

1 minute ago, jambo_No5 said:

Can anyone help?

I had the same problem. Etickets have messed this up again.  Only way of doing it online is logging in separately to their account to buy their ticket.  Or phone the ticket office.

Feeling rather dumb here. Just logged into notifications and I've already reserved my seat but now bought another, and here's me complaining someone's got my seat. I've now released it for future general sale.........😁

Stewie Griffin
45 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

Can anyone help?

I had the same problem, called the ticket office and they sorted it out over the phone 

Tickets sorted.

Easter Road on the Sunday then quarter final of the cup on the Wednesday!

Going to be a big week!!

Edited by Lambo85

5 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Not taking anything for granted but if we were to beat Aberdeen any idea what weekend we are likely to play our semi final?

Think the semis are on 2nd and 3rd November

So, at this stage, if you're a ST holder in anywhere but the Roseburn, your seat has been reserved for you, giving you the opportunity to buy it now before tickets go on general sale.  It appears as a reserved item in your eTickets account.  So far as I can make out, individuals have to get their own ie you can't get your own and your mate's.

Jambof3tornado
17 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Aberdeen getting K, L and M initially it seems

That will leave H and J for further demand from either side if required

Cash gate?? 

7 minutes ago, Haken said:

So, at this stage, if you're a ST holder in anywhere but the Roseburn, your seat has been reserved for you, giving you the opportunity to buy it now before tickets go on general sale.  It appears as a reserved item in your eTickets account.  So far as I can make out, individuals have to get their own ie you can't get your own and your mate's.

Phoned ticket office got my own seat plus ticket for my son (non ST holder)

2 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Phoned ticket office got my own seat plus ticket for my son (non ST holder)

Presumably the second seat doesn't belong to a ST holder?

1 hour ago, Haken said:

Presumably the second seat doesn't belong to a ST holder?

Must be the case . 2 seats away from me hopefully can get someone to move 

2 hours ago, Haken said:

If you manage your mates account it seems to be okay. Worked for me. 

Midloth_Iain

Puzzled ....😳

Tickets Purchased

Supporter Name Block Row Seat   Class Face Value
Subtotal face value £0.00
Hearts v Aberdeen · Tynecastle · Wednesday, 25 September 2019 (19:45)
          PA £0.00

Total face value £0.00
ticketFast Print at Home £0.00
Admin Fee 1-3 £0.00
Total Amount Paid £0.00

Payments

Paid by Card

You paid for this purchase using the card number ending in ****, the amount of £0.00 has been automatically debited.

Thought Police
58 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

Puzzled ....😳

Tickets Purchased

Supporter Name Block Row Seat   Class Face Value
Subtotal face value £0.00
Hearts v Aberdeen · Tynecastle · Wednesday, 25 September 2019 (19:45)
          PA £0.00

Total face value £0.00
ticketFast Print at Home £0.00
Admin Fee 1-3 £0.00
Total Amount Paid £0.00

Payments

Paid by Card

You paid for this purchase using the card number ending in ****, the amount of £0.00 has been automatically debited.

Offt top result

Got one in premium for £20 which isn't bad considering it cost me more for a ticket for the Hamilton game in the front of the Roseburn!