Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• The Internet

• chester copperpot

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Feel the same. 

Celtic will take at least 5 or 6 off us

Wheeest and enjoy the hobo’s getting ridden raw , you can go moan about us on another thread

Just now, Barack said:

I'd rather get beat by that, & have a performance from us. 

As masochistic as it sounds. 

So Hibs played well?

3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It was 2 - 1 until Hibs had a man sent off and then they seemed to fall apart.

Sounds familiar 

rudeskaboyuk

I can see the home  crowds dropping at all other grounds this season as the reality of the old firm taking top two places all season. 

Same old   same old 

We had a chance to knock the confidence out Rangers but ourselves hibs Aberdeen basically all folded in the big games against them. 

So bloody depressing. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Bauld said:
:BBC

GOAL Rangers 6-1 Hibernian

Sheyi Ojo

This is a proper, proper scudding. 

:rofl:

Some light relief 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, but we can piss our pants in two weeks about that. 

Hibs getting beat 6-1 is funny, always. 

Just not in a cup final.

I watched that and the vermin were lucky to escape with only conceding 6.

we will all take a scudding through there no doubt but it’s made a crap weekend a bit better.

They look terrible to be honest. Heckingbottom keeps on saying they are a work in progress :rofl:

The sheep losing as well has made me smile too.

Having been at Tynecastle yesterday and watched the game from Ibrox today, Hibs showed much more desire and application than we did and there fitness levels were much higher.. Rangers quality strikers were the big difference between the teams. 

5 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Either Rangers have improved or Hibs are just pish.

Or a bit of both...

Hibs have got worse defo

Rangers were decent at home all of last year. Killie game last week means jury is out re if they have improved.

Edited by Jammy T

manaliveits105

Feckinbottom said pre match that Rangers were the same team as last season despite signing a few players (? eh ?) - so they knew what to expect

He is going to be comedy gold 

oot before Christmas

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Just not in a cup final.

It would have been funny. Very funny. 

5 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Gonna win the league aye Heckingbottom ? 

I think he said in the next 6-10 years.

When Ron has built all the infrastructure 

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

Having been at Tynecastle yesterday and watched the game from Ibrox today, Hibs showed much more desire and application than we did and there fitness levels were much higher.. Rangers quality strikers were the big difference between the teams. 

Not surprising at all. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

34 shots, 19 on target. 

6 goals. 

Doesn't stack up. They created lots, do that and strikers will score. 

Conceding 4 goals In the last quarter with ten men also isn't a glowing reference for hibs fitness levels either. 

Difficult to measure application and desire, I seen lots of that from Hearts yesterday tho, we were just shite in terms of quality. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think he said in the next 6-10 years.

When Ron has built all the infrastructure 

At least our plan was a 5 year one 🤔🤫

13 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

That should get all the vermin off here for a bit 

Nope they'll all be along with either

"We're really not in a position to laugh at Hibs" or, as has been evidenced already above

"At least they had a go till they were down to ten"

Hibs getting horsed is ALWAYS hilarious regardless of opposition or how bad we are. **** them!

6 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

We draw 0-0 and Hibs get pumped 6 (going on 16) 1.

Yet you compliment them and have a dig at us.

:cornette_dog:

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

34 shots, 19 on target. 

6 goals. 

Conceding 4 goals In the last quarter with ten men also isn't a glowing reference for hibs fitness levels either. 

Difficult to measure application and desire, I seen lots of that from Hearts yesterday tho, we were just shite in terms of quality. 

Proof, not that it was needed, that you definitely watch a different Hearts team than the rest of us. Unbelievable statement. 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Did you see Lukaku's tweet about Shaw being the slowest player at the club? Then Shaw's reaction tweet?

:lol:

chester copperpot
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Did you see Lukaku's tweet about Shaw being the slowest player at the club? Then Shaw's reaction tweet?

Stick it up please. Love when players get tore in about each other.

12 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Nope they'll all be along with either

"We're really not in a position to laugh at Hibs" or, as has been evidenced already above

"At least they had a go till they were down to ten"

Hibs getting horsed is ALWAYS hilarious regardless of opposition or how bad we are. **** them!

This , although at least some Hearts “fans” will be delighted their other team won and lay off Hearts , others will just say awww but we will concede 40 or aye but wi drew wi County. Who the **** cares thats for another thread , Hibs getting ridden is always a delight

11 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

.net in lockdown. 6-1 😂😂🇱🇻🇱🇻👍

Someone said it was in lockdown at 2-0 whats that 3 or 4 already?

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Proof, not that it was needed, that you definitely watch a different Hearts team than the rest of us. Unbelievable statement. 

Nope, I seen Whyte play until he cramped up, Damour play until he cramped up.

Naismith play although not 100%

I seen Smith and Walker run the length of the pitch all game.

I seen Washington make runs all day long and even in 90 minutes chase the goalkeeper down.

I seen Uche try his hardest.

I seen Clare try to drive forward.

Plenty effort, low on quality imo.

Be good if you could just accept a difference of opinion and debate the points rather than making sweeping e statements that mean nothing. Try it.

On topic, good results for us today, the league is tightening up behind the bigot brothers.

Away up in Gorgie

Rangers are vastly improved and will be challenging Celtic, miles ahead of the rest this season. 

Edited by Away up in Gorgie

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

34 shots, 19 on target. 

6 goals. 

The only desire from anyone in maroon at Tynecastle yesterday was from the fans. My desire was for the game to end before Ross County scored cos we weren't going to. Think you are confusing desire with workrate. Desire, to me is showing for the ball and trying to take players on when in possession. Having a cheeky dig from outside the box. Attacking crosses. Crunching tackles. Shouting at each other and geeing each other up. Sean Clare, first half maybe. Some others worked hard but the desire to win was sadly lacking. We were very, very fortunate to get a point

Edited by Jamhammer

Shame Duncan’s not still about after telling me Hibs were amazing after the Elgin game , their defence didn’t look dodgy and Marciano wasn’t the one who kept them ahead. Hopefully we get a lot of Hibs doing as they did today and lots of Heckingbottom meltdowns as he was bordering on serial killer as it was last season after a draw.......

hearing Brother Beaton lent a helping hand with the red, but still a horrific scoreline. Levein is dull but he wouldn't serve up such a shambles. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
Just now, JackLadd said:

hearing Brother Beaton lent a helping hand with the red, but still a horrific scoreline. Levein is dull but he wouldn't serve up such a shambles. 

The 2nd yellow was as clear a booking as you will see all year. Crazy from the Hibs boy.

24 minutes ago, Barack said:

🤣