The Sevco saga continues ...

JamboAl

John Findlay
31 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

Staggering developments        (not)

RANGERS have appointed a DUP councillor and member of the Orange Order as their new PR chief as Jim Traynor steps down.

It was confirmed earlier today that David Graham, who will resign from his role on Belfast City Council, will join the Ibrox club.

Speaking about his new job, Graham said: "As a lifelong Rangers supporter, it is an honour to work for the world's most successful football club. 😂

"When the opportunity arose, I was very pleased to fulfil this role and am looking forward to getting started.

"I am excited by the board's vision for Rangers as we work towards our 150th anniversary and beyond."  🤪

Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson added: "David shares our vision, passion and enthusiasm for the club.

Decyphered. We need the proddy pound more than ever. King is ****ing off and leaving us in the lurch.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• Unknown user

• buzzbomb1958

• Mysterion

alwaysthereinspirit
33 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

RANGERS have appointed a DUP councillor and member of the Orange Order as their new PR chief as Jim Traynor steps down.

It was confirmed earlier today that David Graham, who will resign from his role on Belfast City Council, will join the Ibrox club.

Speaking about his new job, Graham said: "As a lifelong Rangers supporter, it is an honour to work for the world's most successful football club. 😂

"When the opportunity arose, I was very pleased to fulfil this role and am looking forward to getting started.

"I am excited by the board's vision for Rangers as we work towards our 150th anniversary and beyond."  🤪

Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson added: "David shares our vision, passion and enthusiasm for the club.

Lifelong Rangers supporter? So jumped ship and took up supporting Newco. 

Personally if Hearts ever went under I'd be done with Scottish football. Each to their own I guess.

12 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Does this mean Jim T goes back to supporting Airdrie?

Aye - he'll be right at home in Mos Eisley :rofl:

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

Does this mean Jim T goes back to supporting Airdrie?

Are they not dead as well?

It'll be the new club now - Airdrie United which is really Clydebank who they bought and moved to Airdrie and called Airdrie United. Worth noting that they do not hold the old Airdrieonians history but do hold Clydebanks as essentially they are Clydebank.

Oops no, they bought the old club name in 2013 and are now Airdrieonians Football Club.

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, graygo said:

Are they not dead as well?

It'll be the new club now - Airdrie United which is really Clydebank who they bought and moved to Airdrie and called Airdrie United. Worth noting that they do not hold the old Airdrieonians history but do hold Clydebanks as essentially they are Clydebank.

Oops no, they bought the old club name in 2013 and are now Airdrieonians Football Club.

At work, I have an Airdrie fan on side and Hun opposite.

I slip these in regularly, when they get lippy.

"The team masquerading as the now defunct Rangers"

Airdrie fan despises Rangers, he has a different upbringing (cough). His son in his 30's and goes to all games. I have respect for these fans. It was David Murray that shafted their club. Jack is early 60's, we have great Chats, Busby, Texaco Cup....

Coronavirus: Rangers say fixture calendar should be completed

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51913599

Contained within the above article is the following from The Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson: -

"Furthermore, we are strongly opposed to playing games behind closed doors. Rangers fans have stuck by our club in the darkest of times. Their loyalty will not be forgotten and they will not be left behind."

I genuinely do not believe that they could they be any more deluded as to their previous actions.

It is our duty to remind them, at every opportunity of their club's death.

Walking away, it's the Rangers way.

heraldrangersrip.jpg.58975d8d47f296683a9f9b45b8bcf8e4.jpg 

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

At work, I have an Airdrie fan on side and Hun opposite.

I slip these in regularly, when they get lippy.

"The team masquerading as the now defunct Rangers"

Airdrie fan despises Rangers, he has a different upbringing (cough). His son in his 30's and goes to all games. I have respect for these fans. It was David Murray that shafted their club. Jack is early 60's, we have great Chats, Busby, Texaco Cup....

That’s one way of looking at it.  The other would be financial mismanagement by the Airdie board which resulted in them being liquidated.

JamboAndrew
11 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Lifelong Rangers supporter? So jumped ship and took up supporting Newco. 

Personally if Hearts ever went under I'd be done with Scottish football. Each to their own I guess.

He may well be a lifelong fan. The Rangers are only about 6 years old aren't they?

13 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson added: "David shares our delusional views"

FTFY.

On 19/02/2020 at 21:01, Frankfurter said:

Lonsdale does sound perfect for them, as per Wikipedia: "In the early 2000s, Lonsdale clothing became popular among some European neo-Nazis, allegedly because a carefully placed outer jacket leaves only the letters NSDA showing; one letter short of NSDAP, the acronym for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, the German name of the Nazi Party."

Also, apparently SDI has renamed itself to "Frasers Group".

Even though I studied German I never understood the methodology of arriving at acronyms there! They must have a official committee for it...

14 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

Off to a good start TBH - 2 whopping great lies in 3 sentences...

Tommy Brown
2 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

That’s one way of looking at it.  The other would be financial mismanagement by the Airdie board which resulted in them being liquidated.

FFS Fozzy

Some statement on on opposite ends of financial mismanagement.

Ex member of the SaS

Is this the same guy that thinks the world is only 4000 years old? Some seriously deluded even before they follow Sevco.

Ex member of the SaS

Stuart Gibson Is the guy due to invest £20 mill into Sevco. ( daily ****** ) Reports earlier it was from a Chinese investor but the guy lives in Japan. They are not making the same mistake that they did with White. The guy MANAGES £1.5 billion in assets. 

3 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Why would anyone be investing money right now?

It's very possible he was going to invest ahead of the Corona outbreak. 

The big thing for Rangers fans is ego - many newspaper articles that the likes of Traynor placed/facilitated are to make them feel good and give them a reason to keep on keeping on (ie. buying the replica shirts, turning up on match days etc). 

This investor story will have some truth to it (and due diligence taking place) however the timing of the story when football operations around Europe are being suspended is all to give hope to the stupid when season ticket money will soon be needed.

27 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

The big thing for Rangers fans is ego - many newspaper articles that the likes of Traynor placed/facilitated are to make them feel good and give them a reason to keep on keeping on (ie. buying the replica shirts, turning up on match days etc). 

This investor story will have some truth to it (and due diligence taking place) however the timing of the story when football operations around Europe are being suspended is all to give hope to the stupid when season ticket money will soon be needed.

They must be on a shoogly peg considering the debt they are in already

3 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Fairly confident that even before the suspension of games a lot of the proposed investment would be swallowed up by existing financial issues. 

Knock off 5million in losses as a starting point so then the question is what does he want or get in exchange for his money? The story in The Sun stated after investment he'd look to buy King's shares after the initial investment.

In the first instance is he buying new shares, providing a loan, buying a property ? 

More questions coming out of that story than anything else and zero scrutiny as usual.

Ex member of the SaS
12 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

They really did need the " OF " game to go ahead. Much needed revenue lost there. Although they are probably happy the Euro game was cancelled due to it being behind closed doors.

They will make a big thing about saving money from match day policing etc, and try to ignore the huge losses at the gate and corporate income.

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, Mysterion said:

Fairly confident that even before the suspension of games a lot of the proposed investment would be swallowed up by existing financial issues. 

Knock off 5million in losses as a starting point so then the question is what does he want or get in exchange for his money? The story in The Sun stated after investment he'd look to buy King's shares after the initial investment.

In the first instance is he buying new shares, providing a loan, buying a property ? 

More questions coming out of that story than anything else and zero scrutiny as usual.

BBC reporting King won't sell his shares and this would be new share issue. However they ignore the fact that another issue will seriously dilute those already bought and the fact they can't seem to sell share at the last issue.

...a bit disco
20 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

Edited by ...a bit disco

alwaysthereinspirit
27 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

If that really is him then they’ve definitely done their homework. He’ll fit right in with 99.9% of the fan base. 

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

If that really is him then they’ve definitely done their homework. He’ll fit right in with 99.9% of the fan base. 

Apparently it is.

:lol:

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Apparently it is.

I'd say wind yer neck in, but he doesn't appear to have one

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

I'd say wind yer neck in, but he doesn't appear to have one

Staunch.

31 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

A Piper? Tartan? That's a bit out and proud Scottish for the British Club, is it no?

? Maybe because being Scottish and British isn’t mutually exclusive?

On 12/07/2019 at 12:42, JackLadd said:

Chapeau my man. 

WATP they howl,  where was WATP when they died? They are scum who let their club die.

"The big hoose must stay open!"" Said the agitated orc, back in 2012.

13 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Caereful now, he's not here to defend himself" lol.

8 hours ago, Jarhead said:

? Maybe because being Scottish and British isn’t mutually exclusive?

Oh come on it’s the huns we’re talking about 

Glamorgan Jambo

Wonder why Traynor got launched as that's what seems to have happened (I've seen a couple of stories from his lackeys about his replacements lack of 'credentials'). Possibly Michael Stewart-gate but much more likely Morelos tampering/Morelos translation/Someone throwing stones at him while walking the dog-gate. The most ridiculous set of stories ever produced in the Scottish Football Press in recent memory and the competition is intense.

IveSeenTheLight
10 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Wonder why Traynor got launched as that's what seems to have happened (I've seen a couple of stories from his lackeys about his replacements lack of 'credentials'). Possibly Michael Stewart-gate but much more likely Morelos tampering/Morelos translation/Someone throwing stones at him while walking the dog-gate. The most ridiculous set of stories ever produced in the Scottish Football Press in recent memory and the competition is intense.

Has he been launched though or is this just a lackey front man to deflect away Jabba in the background?

annushorribilis III
22 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

It's official "Rangers fans have that identity with unionism, loyalism & Protestantism". 

Maybe should change the club motto to "Més que un club - but Protestant." 

24 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Sounds to me like Traynor gave the Daily Record the story of the £20 million investment too early and he's paid for it especially as the investor is now backing off.

Glamorgan Jambo
56 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Has he been launched though or is this just a lackey front man to deflect away Jabba in the background?

The answer is I don't know but it seems from the stream of stories about the replacement's colourful background plus a few snidey digs about his lack of experience in Scottish football that someone's back is up. Also the Record story stated that he was Traynor's replacement.

2 hours ago, RENE said:

Sounds to me like Traynor gave the Daily Record the story of the £20 million investment too early and he's paid for it especially as the investor is now backing off.

yep. Who would invest a penny given the coronavirus situation and no idea what’s going to happen 

Deepfriedpizza

Just had a look at their FF forum... Disgusting *******s. Happy at the -50% staff wages news and are calling it karma.

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, Deepfriedpizza said:

Just had a look at their FF forum... Disgusting *******s. Happy at the -50% staff wages news and are calling it karma.

Seen it too. We deserve what we get bla bla bla. They will get a statemet soon like every other club and better be ready for it. Their europa league money will not be with them yet and they need that big time.

Deepfriedpizza
4 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Seen it too. We deserve what we get bla bla bla. They will get a statemet soon like every other club and better be ready for it. Their europa league money will not be with them yet and they need that big time.

What's even worse is that there's a Hearts fan on there agreeing with them basically. You couldn't make it up.

Yeah, I think they'll soon be releasing a similar statement.

Jerah Jambo
1 hour ago, Deepfriedpizza said:

Just wait until their new PR Head has to inform them their annual perambulations around the pavements on the 12th July is cancelled as well, that really will be karma ☺️

Deepfriedpizza
3 minutes ago, Jerah Jambo said:

Just wait until their new PR Head has to inform them their annual perambulations around the pavements on the 12th July is cancelled as well, that really will be karma ☺️

Hahaha. There really will be an uproar.

132goals1958
1 hour ago, Deepfriedpizza said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they went into administration sooner rather than later .

Stendelsarmy

Where's your disgust coming from, I'm sure you celebrated when it was them?

Deepfriedpizza
28 minutes ago, Stendelsarmy said:

Where's your disgust coming from, I'm sure you celebrated when it was them?

So? I'm on a Hearts forum, not a hun one.

If I want to show disgust, I will :D

What's even worse is that there's a Hearts fan on there agreeing with them basically. You couldn't make it up.

Yeah, I think they'll soon be releasing a similar statement.

i bet that "hearts fan" is a member on here

indianajones
On 17/03/2020 at 16:23, ...a bit disco said:

Staunch. 

CANNOT wait till these dregs of society go bust again. 

• cosanostra changed the title to Sevco are as stupid as we thought