chris robinson

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

the pie mans got a lot to answer for! he had offers for his shares from people with the club at heart but chose to sell to a paranoid control freak despite eddie thomson and john yorkston telling the mad one to beat it. think now the pie man should be answering some questions.

So should Foulkes,Anderton and especially Gary McKay as much as it pains me to say the latter,but he told us this was the way forward.Tell you what mad vlad must come over as sweet as pie coz every one of them fell fo him hook line and sinker

Guest jambomickey
So should Foulkes,Anderton and especially Gary McKay as much as it pains me to say the latter,but he told us this was the way forward.Tell you what mad vlad must come over as sweet as pie coz every one of them fell fo him hook line and sinker

foulkes has already said his bit about the lithuanin rat and gary mackay is losing faith with him! anderton was appointed by them so he's blameless

Saul Goodman
the pie mans got a lot to answer for! he had offers for his shares from people with the club at heart but chose to sell to a paranoid control freak despite eddie thomson and john yorkston telling the mad one to beat it. think now the pie man should be answering some questions.

Why does everthing come back on chris robinson? Not a fan of him myself but damn near all of us welcomed vlad with open arms, and it was 3 years ago, Hindsight is a good thing :) god knows the state we would be in if the pieman hadn't sold out.

Seems we are pointing fingers due to our frustration at vlad cocking up another possible manager. C'mon vlad finger oot!

Everyone of them?

I think that should of read..eveyone of us,no?

I know I did.Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Guest jambomickey
Why does everthing come back on chris robinson? Not a fan of him myself but damn near all of us welcomed vlad with open arms, and it was 3 years ago, Hindsight is a good thing :) god knows the state we would be in if the pieman hadn't sold out.

Seems we are pointing fingers due to our frustration at vlad cocking up another possible manager. C'mon vlad finger oot!

chris robinson got us into trouble in the first place and i'm one of romanovs biggest critics

Saul Goodman
chris robinson got us into trouble in the first place and i'm one of romanovs biggest critics

Into what trouble?

Finishing 8th? No Manager? Many not renewing? 99% of us being pe'ed off?

CR took us up s**t creak without a paddle but our saving grace hasn't lived up to his promises, your OP suggests CR is to blame for selling out to mad Vlad and all the problems thats going on right now is the piemans fault.

At the time there wasn't any other option than vlad and he did have us all believing, had CR known VR was a dillutional (sp) control freak you may have a point :)

Guest jambomickey
Into what trouble?

Finishing 8th? No Manager? Many not renewing? 99% of us being pe'ed off?

CR took us up s**t creak without a paddle but our saving grace hasn't lived up to his promises, your OP suggests CR is to blame for selling out to mad Vlad and all the problems thats going on right now is the piemans fault.

At the time there wasn't any other option than vlad and he did have us all believing, had CR known VR was a dillutional (sp) control freak you may have a point :)

chris robinson got us into deep trouble and there was other options to sell his share! but in my opinion the present regime are a disgrace and the quicker they out the better

Fine Scottish Wine

I don't think anyone can blame the pieman for what Romanov is upto just now, the only person to knock for the current situation is Romanov himself. We would be fine if basic practice was put in place, eg trusting people to do the jobs you appoint them to do.

Guest jambomickey
I don't think anyone can blame the pieman for what Romanov is upto just now, the only person to knock for the current situation is Romanov himself. We would be fine if basic practice was put in place, eg trusting people to do the jobs you appoint them to do.

ditto mate

rubytuesday

When robinson wanted to sell tynecastle to developers was the valuation not ?22m?

I wonder what price/valuation we would get in this property market.

If Romanov was asset stripping, he's made a massive muck up on that front.

Like most fans, I will not believe a worth this man says until we have a manager who everyone, all fans, are confident will be independently minded and allowed to do his own thing - and until the first brick on a new stand is put down.

We can all see a train crash...but can't do anything about it and that's what's most depressing.

As for Robinson, he was out his depth and made as big a howler as the present owner.

Sadly, we all just have to hold on and suffer the ride. Until it comes off the rails nothing we say or do to this man will make any difference.

CR was going to do the dirty on us so there was no option if vlad did not buy there would be no tynie but heck we could be back in the same boat soon :107years:

sandylejambo

ye we could soon be back to the days when tynecastle will have to be sold, but chris robinson is the man who put us there in the first place, i hope for only bad thigs to happen to that poor excuse for a human being, he is the slimiest piece of dog dirt since gary glitter

Why is it his fault? We all prayed for a white knight to come in and we ALL bought into Romanov.

Nobody has a crystal ball and nobody knew it`d turn out like this.

Did you start a positive thread about Robinson two years ago when everything was hunky dory?

Guest jambomickey
Why is it his fault? We all prayed for a white knight to come in and we ALL bought into Romanov.

Did you start a positive thread about Robinson two years ago when everything was hunky dory?

open your eyes

merseyjambo

Dundee Utd & Dunfermline did

Guest jambomickey
Dundee Utd & Dunfermline did

ditto! robinson was to stubborn to sell to leslie deans and the mcgrails or the other edinburgh buisness men who wanted to buy his shares

Seymour M Hersh
ditto! robinson was to stubborn to sell to leslie deans and the mcgrails or the other edinburgh buisness men who wanted to buy his shares

I don't remember these "Edinburgh business men" falling over themselves to buy out pie rat. Please enlighten me as to their names.

Guest jambomickey
I don't remember these "Edinburgh business men" falling over themselves to buy out pie rat. Please enlighten me as to their names.

there was the edinburgh buisness men that robbo said were very serious and had promised him money for transfers

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

there was the edinburgh buisness men that robbo said were very serious and had promised him money for transfers

ToadKiller Dog

Eddie Thompson did not tell him to beat it ,he in fact heard what romanov had to say,but turned romanov down because Romanov wanted full control of the club and ET wanted to retain some control within his club .thats why he turned Romanov down.

So get your facts right

Geoff Kilpatrick

The offers they put on the table would have broken Stock Exchange takeover rules. Deans was told this on umpteen occasions.

The plc HAD to consider these offers and did. It also rejected them.

Likewise, the Romanov offer HAD to be accepted.

So, it's facile to blame Robinson for Romanov. When we were praising him (Romanov) to the hilt in 2005-06, did we say "thank ****** Robinson screwed things up that a white knight came to the rescue!"?

Archived