Fantasy Premier League 2019/20 - Cash Competition

Homme

23 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

What's the current top score?! I wish I'd joined, as having a stormer this year. Best I've ever done. Currently 2225 points.

Current standings:

1st: 2260 (Statto I think?)
2nd: 2218 (Myself)

3rd: 2211
4th: 2210
5th: 2207
6th: 2205
7th: 2199
8th: 2198

Been trying my best to catch up with top spot last few weeks but conceding defeat now. Just hoping to secure 2nd spot with my two free transfers this week but any wrong move can make me plummet down to 8th so easily!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• hueyview

• Irufushi

• Marvin

32 minutes ago, AppleTarts said:

Current standings:

Been trying my best to catch up with top spot last few weeks but conceding defeat now. Just hoping to secure 2nd spot with my two free transfers this week but any wrong move can make me plummet down to 8th so easily!

That's great going. I remember Statto having an amazing year last year and (i think) was very high in the rankings!

Be delighted to get in top ten. Some effort from all involved. Currently 13th with a free hit. Fingers crossed. 

Good Morning all,

As you will be aware, the last games were played yesterday and I am now in a position to confirm the top 5 places and their prizes. I wanted to do this last night but the game hadn't updated before bedtime! So without further ado *drumroll* the winners are:-

1st place - Alleviate the Tedium / Kevin Wood - £150

2nd place - WeOnlyWonFiveOne - Liam Rawsthorne - £70

3rd place - AintNoHallerBackGirl - Gavin Smith - £35

4th place - Away Up In Gorgie - Craig Thorburn - £20

5th place - Seabomber -  Stuart Anderson - £10

Can I ask all the above winners to contact me and let me know how they want their winnings to be sent? A PM on here is likely to be the quickest way of reaching me.

Lastly, a thank you to all the participants who entered (or donated if you done as well as I did :lol: ) . This is the 4th or 5th year I've done this now and it has always been really popular and worth the initial effort.

Let me know if you would like to see a 20/21 competition. We are obviously a bit limited for time this year but I am happy to set up again if there is appetite.

Cheers,

Jamie

5 hours ago, Homme said:

Let me know if you would like to see a 20/21 competition. We are obviously a bit limited for time this year but I am happy to set up again if there is appetite.

Thanks for organising and well done to all the winners.

I'm always keen to enter so will throw my name in for next season 

On 23/07/2020 at 12:21, AppleTarts said:

Current standings:

Great showing...  I tapered out before Christmas

6 hours ago, Homme said:

Good Morning all,

As you will be aware, the last games were played yesterday and I am now in a position to confirm the top 5 places and their prizes. I wanted to do this last night but the game hadn't updated before bedtime! So without further ado *drumroll* the winners are:-

1st place - Alleviate the Tedium / Kevin Wood - £150

2nd place - WeOnlyWonFiveOne - Liam Rawsthorne - £70

3rd place - AintNoHallerBackGirl - Gavin Smith - £35

4th place - Away Up In Gorgie - Craig Thorburn - £20

5th place - Seabomber -  Stuart Anderson - £10

Can I ask all the above winners to contact me and let me know how they want their winnings to be sent? A PM on here is likely to be the quickest way of reaching me.

Lastly, a thank you to all the participants who entered (or donated if you done as well as I did :lol: ) . This is the 4th or 5th year I've done this now and it has always been really popular and worth the initial effort.

Cheers,

Jamie

Cheers for running it...I'll be in it, when it starts again..

Likewise, I'm happy to chuck another fiver away for next season's challenge :thumbsup:

The Establishment

Thanks for organising Jamie.

Always enjoy some FPL so will be in again if you decide to go again, even though it'll like be another donation.

Few people saying they are interested and I've had some PM's too. 

I will keep an eye out for the website refreshing - won't be till after the play off final though - and set up a new league. 

• 2 weeks later...

All monies have now been paid out.

I've requested the go ahead from the JKB Gods for a new competition and if granted I will get the ball rolling on this today.

Cheers everyone.