Mauricio Pinilla

Scottish clubs in Europe 19/20

Turkishcap
1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

Marvellous stuff.

Saw Pat Bonner on the teatime news last night saying this should be a comfortable 2-0, 3-0 game for Celtic.

Roond ye!

Beat me to it, the mouthpiece thought they were through.

salvo69

What people are missing is the bonus that they will be playing more games in the Europa League along with Rangers and travel across the darkest parts of Europe....they will be playing on Thursday nights and if you factor in travel on away days they will be there for the taking on their next league games....Celtic’s record in the league after Europe is really poor 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

What people are missing is the bonus that they will be playing more games in the Europa League along with Rangers and travel across the darkest parts of Europe....they will be playing on Thursday nights and if you factor in travel on away days they will be there for the taking on their next league games....Celtic’s record in the league after Europe is really poor 🙏🏻🙏🏻

If only we weren't mince. 

highlandjambo3

Hahaha.... more free soap at darkheed to wash away their bitterness........

have not trawled through this thread but, has the pesh been spouted yet about the rest of us regarding our poor standards and, how septic are not being challenged enough at home  hence their shite away performance?

kirkierobroy
18 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

What people are missing is the bonus that they will be playing more games in the Europa League along with Rangers and travel across the darkest parts of Europe

Don't they have another round to get through first? And whoever they play will surely be at least as good as Cludgie.

And, eternal optomist that I am, I retain some hope that the Danes with the big long name will ambush the other lot at Ibroke.

kirkierobroy
4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

has the pesh been spouted yet about the rest of us regarding our poor standards and, how septic are not being challenged enough at home  hence their shite away performance?

Quick scout through Kerrydale and didn't spot any of that, yet. In fairness, that's the more educated end (though it's all relative) of their supporters' online presence. I am sure people emailing the Record or phoning into Radio Clyde will be making it quite clear that it's all Killie's and Hearts' and Aberdeen's fault and Celtic should be playing in the EPL or the like.

EIEIO

Pleased in particular with Scott Brown's contribution to their failure. GIRFUY you goading imbecile.

1874robbo

Marvin

Just read the report. Hbsesque capitulation.

:rofl:

Smith's right boot
50 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Pleased in particular with Scott Brown's contribution to their failure. GIRFUY you goading imbecile.

He's done. 

He should go to St mirren or Hamilton, fit in well there. 

Smith's right boot
54 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Quick scout through Kerrydale and didn't spot any of that, yet. In fairness, that's the more educated end (though it's all relative) of their supporters' online presence. I am sure people emailing the Record or phoning into Radio Clyde will be making it quite clear that it's all Killie's and Hearts' and Aberdeen's fault and Celtic should be playing in the EPL or the like.

I was Suprised as well of the content, compared to bears den for example it was very reasoned. 

I expected far more outbursts about orange folk, authorities and so forth. 

Relative as you say, but I was expecting far more rants and incoherent ramblings. 

Bit dissapointed actually. 

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I was Suprised as well of the content, compared to bears den for example it was very reasoned. 

I expected far more outbursts about orange folk, authorities and so forth. 

Relative as you say, but I was expecting far more rants and incoherent ramblings. 

Bit dissapointed actually. 

Possibly as it wasn't such a surprise 

Dandyman79
1 hour ago, kirkierobroy said:

Don't they have another round to get through first? And whoever they play will surely be at least as good as Cludgie.

And, eternal optomist that I am, I retain some hope that the Danes with the big long name will ambush the other lot at Ibroke.

think they will get through tomorrow night cant see them losing 3 goals, but pretty confident the legia from poland will bin them in the final round 

Kid Creole
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Possibly as it wasn't such a surprise 

Remember hearing the news on the way back from the final and thinking the same, from a Hearts perspective. 

Lawwell's timing was strange (right after a treble),  did they not realise the majority of Celtic fans didnt want him back ?

Cheap option = pumped out of the CL. 😄

Pasquale for King
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Probably the sweetest part of it all, I have to admit to trolling him and a few others last night on social media 😃.

6F0F8B01-E888-4942-9571-C7D54A8255FC.png

Edited by Pasquale for King

Hearts Daft
3 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

think they will get through tomorrow night cant see them losing 3 goals, but pretty confident the legia from poland will bin them in the final round 

I hope your right. That would be brilliant and will hopefully bring on yet another financial crisis at Ibroke.

Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably the sweetest part of it all, I have to admit to trolling him and a few others last night on social media 😃.

6F0F8B01-E888-4942-9571-C7D54A8255FC.png

Do they not need to beat another team first? 

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Do they not need to beat another team first? 

Yes. The tweet is from a parody account. 

Pasquale for King
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Hahaha.... more free soap at darkheed to wash away their bitterness........

have not trawled through this thread but, has the pesh been spouted yet about the rest of us regarding our poor standards and, how septic are not being challenged enough at home  hence their shite away performance?

That ***** Steve Maclaren said it on SSN today. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Randy Marsh
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That ***** Steve Maclaren said it on SSN today. 

Feckin moron.  Lack of competition didn't seem to stop Ajax from being 1 second away from the CL final last season.:vrface:

Pasquale for King
Just now, Randy Marsh said:

Feckin moron.  Lack of competition didn't seem to stop Ajax from being 1 second away from the CL final last season.:vrface:

I’m pretty sure the team that won it finished miles ahead of all but one team too last season. You would think as someone who managed and broke the stranglehold of the big two of Ajax&PSV he would know that. 

Mikey1874

Celtic lost that game because of confused tactics from messing  with team selection and poor defending and goalkeeping. And Scott Brown still being in side. 

Not sure what more Scottish teams could have done. Maybe there is a complacency at the club though. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 hours ago, EIEIO said:

I have followed Hearts for years and years.

There are a few opposition opponents who I have detested.

Brown is the worst I have despised more than anyone else.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I have followed Hearts for years and years.

There are a few opposition opponents who I have detested.

Brown is the worst I have despised more than anyone else.

You love to see it 😃

C6C4D9C8-EA1F-4363-B0AA-E8DE975C1DCC.png

776D7281-5E04-4AB4-ABE6-F559D52CD863.png

9BCDEDAA-A777-4F40-8CD9-DF079EBA5D34.png

B806505B-16C1-4C44-9326-BC85AE3C8F4E.png

busby1985

I know one tin hat wearing, IRA loving, 40 year old Green Brigade member who can’t leave the house unless head to toe in Celtic gear or green and White. Since Lennon went to Hibs he’s been the biggest melt on planet earth, frequents .net for scoops and stories about Hearts that make Lennon look like a god. His explanation for why last night wasn’t Lennon's fault is as good as heroine. The media want Rangers to win the league and they under estimated how good a side Cluj are. They where (the media outlets) told by Traynor and King not to disclose Cluj’s transfer activity where they spent millions in the summer 🤷🏼‍♂️ Lennon hasn’t been backed by the board but the players all love him and they’ll be the ones laughing in May. 😂😂😂😂 comedy gold. 

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You love to see it 😃

C6C4D9C8-EA1F-4363-B0AA-E8DE975C1DCC.png

776D7281-5E04-4AB4-ABE6-F559D52CD863.png

9BCDEDAA-A777-4F40-8CD9-DF079EBA5D34.png

B806505B-16C1-4C44-9326-BC85AE3C8F4E.png

👍

alwaysthereinspirit

Scotty Broon. Thick as two short planks nailed together with glue. An imbecile.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Scotty Broon. Thick as two short planks nailed together with glue. An imbecile.

A boyhood Currant Bun turned Jungle Jim, mouth breathing Lego muncher who’s barred from the Western Bar 😱🤔🙈🤷🏾‍♂️🥴😆😃🤪

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

A boyhood Currant Bun turned Jungle Jim, mouth breathing Lego muncher who’s barred from the Western Bar 😱🤔🙈🤷🏾‍♂️🥴😆😃🤪

The Western Bar. Do they still have exotic dancers? Was a lunch hangout in the late 70's ,early 80's. Just for the ambiance of course.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

The Western Bar. Do they still have exotic dancers? Was a lunch hangout in the late 70's ,early 80's. Just for the ambiance of course.

I’m told they’re not that exotic these days 🤫

alwaysthereinspirit
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Makes sense. Probably the same girls I saw. Delight and Angel.

Pasquale for King
Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Makes sense. Probably the same girls I saw. Delight and Angel.

😱 pink thick and creamy 😱

alwaysthereinspirit
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

😱 pink thick and creamy 😱

I honestly didnt go that close.😝

Tasavallan
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What do you mean 'these days'.  I remember a comment from a punter back in the 80s of: "Christ! She hasn't even wiped her erse".

Pasquale for King
Just now, Tasavallan said:

What do you mean 'these days'.  I remember a comment from a punter back in the 80s of: "Christ! She hasn't even wiped her erse".

Oh dear 🥴

Pasquale for King

Take he’s not a Celtic fan then 😃

2955A439-36DA-4A72-A43F-7653C9AFAD98.png

RobNox
22 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

They play the winner of AIK Stockholm v Sheriff Tiraspol (from Moldova).  AIK are 2-1 ahead from the away leg, so likely to be the Swedes in the final qualifier.

RobNox

I should have added, AIK are ranked 237th by UEFA, so higher than Cluj.  They won the Swedish League last season but were knocked out of the CL qualifying second round by Maribor and dropped into the EL 3rd qualifying round as a consequence.

Biguche
2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I should have added, AIK are ranked 237th by UEFA, so higher than Cluj.  They won the Swedish League last season but were knocked out of the CL qualifying second round by Maribor and dropped into the EL 3rd qualifying round as a consequence.

Should be fairly comfortable for them but they're European bottle merchants so you never know 

Forever Hearts

I'd happily see the Old Firm play Thursday Sunday for a few months. It can only give the rest of us a chance to take some points off of them. 

redjambo
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'd happily see the Old Firm play Thursday Sunday for a few months. It can only give the rest of us a chance to take some points off of them. 

Yeah, that worked well last year.

cocobeab

Check out the BBC Sport Scotland live webpage today for what is surely deliberate trolling of Stubbs. 

First post at 19.00 

Zlatanable
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Check out the BBC Sport Scotland live webpage today for what is surely deliberate trolling of Stubbs. 

First post at 19.00 

' 19:00

Hello! Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, another Scottish football European live text splashes on to your screens...

Welcome to another dose of updates from our big teams in Europe. Surely it can't go any worse than Tuesday... can it? *insert googly eyes emoji* '

Their use of bold. 

1903 Nightmare on Kerrydale Street...

Edited by Zlatanable

Forever Hearts
9 hours ago, redjambo said:

Yeah, that worked well last year.

Struggling with the words "a chance"? They've dropped plenty of points in the past after playing in Europe on a Thursday. 

CJGJ

bye bye Aberdeen

ToqueJambo

Sheep heading for yet another embarrassing exit. How many goes at the qualifiers is that McInnes has had now?

Barack
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Sheep heading for yet another embarrassing exit. How many goes at the qualifiers is that McInnes has had now?

"McHunnis out. Dirty orange *******."

They love him up there, fair play.

:lol:

cocobeab

BBC at their best.

Callum McGregor in goal for SevCo

Kiwidoug

Aberdeen collapsing.  Just for once, I'm looking forward to istl gracing us with his wisdom.

CJGJ
Posted (edited)

down to 10men as well...this could be embarassing for Aberdeen

Edited by CJGJ