Mikael Mandron

Tenor

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

How about just don’t post or read then instead of making us all read you moaning like ****?

Perhaps you would like a subscription based forum as it’s your only way of interacting with the hearts support but others have other stuff to buy such as tickets for games that cost shit loads with a young family.  

How about you stop getting angry at other people’s opinions? He is free to express his on here. ??‍♂️

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Bridge of Djoum

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Opinions don’t really mean anything anyway. They matter no more or less regardless of how much the commentator paid to give them.

Completely agree. The measuring on pretty much every thread these days is a pain. 

Be good if the threads stuck to the subjects. 

Click onto  to a thread about Vanacek leaving and scroll through nonsense on who is a Hearts fan or not. 

4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

They obviously do mean more to others if people are paid up rather than not.  **** being peer pressured by the likes of bod any day of the week.  

Would cut down on trolling from arseholes and the chance of the opinions you are reading being those of Hibs fuds though tbf. Seems like a reasonable suggestion to me. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

1 minute ago, HMFC86 said:

Completely agree. The measuring on pretty much every thread these days is a pain. 

Click onto  to a thread about Vanacek leaving and scroll through nonsense on who is a Hearts fan or not. 

Spot on. If it’s not that, it’s every other thread being turned into a pointless debate about the manager. 

2 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

At the same time though, it’s tedious as **** skipping through the comments from trolls and Hibs *****. Maybe they wouldn’t pay to act like arseholes and it would make the forum more enjoyable in their absence? 

Inch Hearts
20 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

How about you stop getting angry at other people’s opinions? He is free to express his on here. ??‍♂️

Whats that? 

16 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

At the same time though, it’s tedious as **** skipping through the comments from trolls and Hibs *****. Maybe they wouldn’t pay to act like arseholes and it would make the forum more enjoyable in their absence? 

Not to derail a thread ?

But yeah you may get rid of a few trolls(I think numbers are overrated personally) but you’d also stop a number of Hearts fans contributing. I’d be unlikely to pay to post comments on the internet and suspect a lot would say the same. Hearts fans in particular have shelled out a lot of money in recent years and continue to do so with FOH, season tickets, kits etc. Yes a fiver is not a lot of money for most folk, but there’s also other things that money can be used for. Guess it depends what people would prefer. Slightly less trolls, which is a given on any internet site these days sadly as well as less fans/lower representation of opinions or threads maybe policed to keep on topic more?

There’s a lot of finger pointing at folk being Hibs fans, because folk don’t agree with what an opinion is. I believe the truth is that the vast majority of folk that post are Hearts fans. I disagree with many of them, but still think they are Hearts in the whole. Hammer to crack a bit and all that. 

Anyway back to the boy from Colchester. Seems another high risk gamble, IF there is any substance to it. 

Edited by HMFC86

Inch Hearts
18 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Would cut down on trolling from arseholes and the chance of the opinions you are reading being those of Hibs fuds though tbf. Seems like a reasonable suggestion to me. 

It’s hard to tell who the trolling arseholes are though, in fact it’s only a matter of opinion.  If you want the forum to be enclosed to people who pay and only form the same opinion of you then bash on.  It wouldn’t stop you acting all high and mighty day in day out though so you would have to explain the potential benefits to me. 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

The sooner the site goes to a required subs set up the better. 20 quid a year, 25 if you want the right to start threads. The ***** ruining the site are generally not paid members. 

Would save me £20 a year :lol:

Tynecastlesmychurch
4 hours ago, Morph said:

Probably a lot of pish. ---hopefully

No more target men though please christ. 

This! Feel the exact same way my friend! 

Bridge of Djoum
35 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

So opinions are only valid if you pay to give them ?

Think you missed the point, mate. 

Bridge of Djoum
33 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

How about just don’t post or read then instead of making us all read you moaning like ****?

Perhaps you would like a subscription based forum as it’s your only way of interacting with the hearts support but others have other stuff to buy such as tickets for games that cost shit loads with a young family.  

Dear oh dear. 

3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Sounds like our type of striker. 

Now ****ing kneel before my hilarious patter. 

Take a bow. Should just of closed thread there before the willy waving started.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Would save me £20 a year :lol:

:rofl:

a few folk folk getting a touch precious about my idea. Glad to see some still post with a touch of humor. 

15 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Maybe we could set up another room that is subscription only. I hear its all the rage on other Hearts fora.

I think there’s about 5 people left who subscribe on talk hearts :laugh: 

8 minutes ago, Morph said:

I think there’s about 5 people left who subscribe on talk hearts :laugh: 

“People” is pushing it.

sidjamesbottle
2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

why not though - it's only £5

Serious question how do i sign up to be a paid member ?

5 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

HITC news is reliable ?

I never normally thought it was but I’m sure this was the only site to link us with Sean Clare last season?

I've nothing against playing with a big defensive target man if we mix it up. Is when it becomes our only attacking outlet and we depend on it with continual long balls that we start to look pretty one-dimensional. 

Edited by steven_mck

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, steven_mck said:

I've nothing against playing with a big defensive target man if we mix it up. Is when it becomes our only attacking outlet and we depend on it with continual long balls that we start to look pretty one-dimensional. 

Correct. Flexibility is required. 

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, WageThief said:

Tbh I'd be happy with Havering and Cannons on the wings but not so sure about the central midfield pairing.

Invisible would be ideal at sneaking into the opposition box without the defence noticing, to stick a few chances away!

Portable Badger
4 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Tyson Fury would be good at set pieces. Levein should call.

No chance.....     He'd be too busy travelling around the pitch and trying to get the lead off the Stand roof to be useful at set pieces !!  

Is Jambo in Hamilton now Natural orders? That's my most useful info from this thread. Just as he was making a name for himself for not just asking questions...

Horatio Caine
7 minutes ago, stan said:

Is Jambo in Hamilton now Natural orders? That's my most useful info from this thread. Just as he was making a name for himself for not just asking questions...

Yup!!  Cloak of anonymity ripped away!

Bazzas right boot

We need a poll on should jkb be paid members only. 

Need another poll on do we think big DV- 

Will go no matter

Will stay no matter

Should go, but will stay

Will go, but should stay

Should go and will go

Shouldn't go and won't go

Oh and St Johnstone, some posters are sensitive if this gets excluded. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Will go no matter

Will stay no matter

Should go, but will stay

Will go, but should stay

Should go and will go

Some will Clash over that... 

Looks a big huddy. 2 goals and 3 assists. Played 1659 and had 20/34 shots on target. 

As back up to Uche? It maybe makes sense assuming he can pretty much do the same stuff, just not as well.

If he signed for us, I couldn't see him scoring many, if any goals. He clearly doesn't offer many assists either.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Some will Clash over that... 

dunno, maybe a poll on that as well

4 options

will clash

won't clash

st johnstone

Everybody out

Bazzas right boot

This type of rumour is put out by Hearts so that if we do get McGennis folk are celebrating in the street.

It's a ploy.

Will go no matter

Will stay no matter

Should go, but will stay

Will go, but should stay

Should go and will go

Should stay but will go.  ;) 

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Morph said:

:jjyay:

28 minutes ago, graygo said:

Should stay but will go.  ;) 

should stay but go and everybody oot should have been an option!

merseyjambo

This type of rumour is put out by Hearts so that if we do get McGennis folk are celebrating in the street.

It's a ploy.

Lad I work with has a few ITK’s at Bolton. Looks like their takeover is done and apparently no one under contract will be leaving unless it’s for a fee they deem acceptable.

That includes Magennis. Think Celtic were sniffing around one of their players as well but it’s likely few being asked for will put them off.

Don't know if it’s true. He doesn’t rate Magennis but if we are interested, looks like we will have to pay 

Unknown user

I saw an ad looking for a writer for HITC on some online job site. The writer was to be Celtic oriented and the emphasis was on creating content, NOT reporting news. That's how much attention we should pay to this piece of shit website.

Geoff Kilpatrick

3 pages before I opened the thread made me think this boy was actually a target. My mistake.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/17652182.colchester-united-will-not-renew-mikael-mandrons-contract/

Mandron, 24, spent two years at Colchester after joining them from Wigan Athletic in the summer of 2017.

The Frenchman made 95 league and cup appearances for the U's, scoring 12 times.

Last summer, he was linked with a move to League One outfit Peterborough United and Dutch club FC Utrecht.

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Sounds ideal 3:45 ?

I just refuse to ever watch any more YouTube show reels of players :lol: 

Stopped reading at "HITC Sport understands"

HITC is a fast growing source of news and information on the web. Started in 2000, the site initially focussed on finance news and became a trusted source of information for that readership. In the past 2 years it has expanded its verticals to include Tech and Sport, experiencing rapid growth as those markets also come to recognise the brand.

It seems to just rewrite reports and rumours from other sources. So like The Scotsman these days basically.

On 14/06/2019 at 22:48, merseyjambo said:

Lad I work with has a few ITK’s at Bolton. Looks like their takeover is done and apparently no one under contract will be leaving unless it’s for a fee they deem acceptable.

That includes Magennis. Think Celtic were sniffing around one of their players as well but it’s likely few being asked for will put them off.

Don't know if it’s true. He doesn’t rate Magennis but if we are interested, looks like we will have to pay 

Would have thought that any buy-out would have been more concerned with getting the wages down and the lower performers out.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Now being reported in the Sun. Hopefully just a dry weekend for stories. 

A few more Austrian gems would do

Hannibal Lecter

Seen him play a few years ago when he was on loan at Hartlepool and he was absolutely honking. If this rumour is true and this is the calibre of player we are looking to bring in then I'm not impressed in the slightest.

2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Conor Washington ?

Absolutely a player I'd take. 

I do kinda see the logic in Mandron, he's similar in stature to Uche and can play the hold up game (just not as well). I'd be extremely worried if he was our main man up top, but as back up to help manage Uche's game time I think that could work. His stats are absolutely dreadful though, and if Colchester fans are saying he's shite, then that should really hit home. Unless he's coming in as cheap as cheap can be I don't see the point. 

My preference to Mandron would be Lee Erwin. Maybe not like for like, but still a big laddie with height that seems to have matured a lot from his time abroad.( https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-erwin-opens-up-season-16524654 )

Uche, Naismith, Wighton, Mclean Keena, Washington & Mandron* would be a lot of strikers. Perhaps Wighton or Keena might go out on loan?

*Erwin if I had my way.