Mikael Mandron

Tenor

rudi must stay

Not one to do this usually but his goal record is hardly impressive.

Has my support though if he signs. HITC aren't bad for rumours 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Bridge of Djoum

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bridge of Djoum

Ah excellent. An article based on more than likely absolutely **** all and the usual mob see a chance to have yet more swipes at CL. 

This place is just repeating itself day after day. ******* unreadable for the most part. 

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not a chance we are interested.

Hoping it’s total chunder?

2 hours ago, Prof said:

Article says it all. Hearts are looking for another big forward. By that they mean yet another carthorse alongside Uche, Vanacek. 

Fuller was tall, as was Sow. Sandy Clark was a target man, De Vries was big as was Zeefuik.

Whats your ****ing point?

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ah excellent. An article based on more than likely absolutely **** all and the usual mob see a chance to have yet more swipes at CL. 

This place is just repeating itself day after day. ******* unreadable for the most part. 

The same old well rehearsed drivel!

Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

let's hope you are right

Hamilton isn’t totally convinced? ?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

The same old well rehearsed drivel!

The sooner the site goes to a required subs set up the better. 20 quid a year, 25 if you want the right to start threads. The ***** ruining the site are generally not paid members. 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hamilton isn’t totally convinced? ?

I'm not convinced

are you??

I'm not convinced

are you??

Heard it’s true. Costly. ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
19 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

The sooner the site goes to a required subs set up the better. 20 quid a year, 25 if you want the right to start threads. The ***** ruining the site are generally not paid members. 

Or people who don't even go to games 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Is the weakest argument here. You mean through choice or circumstances or geography? Please expand. 

Jambo 4 Ever
25 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

good idea

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Is the weakest argument here. You mean through choice or circumstances or geography? Please expand. 

A mean I personally respect peoples opinions who actually go to games rather than the ones who just shout off on the internet 

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Son can you play with your back to goal  

Is your running style headless chicken  

3 yr deal?

The key point here is that your last point doesn't have a tick.

Pish rumour from a pish source.

LEVEIN OOT!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Why should attending games be a prerequisite to being an active member on a Hearts forum that can be accessed all over the world? :lol:

OmiyaHearts
33 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Spot on. I'm always suspicious of anyone who's not a donator or premium member. No matter what their posts say.

Some people been on here a decade without contributing a penny. It's an absolute joke.

Won't pay a fiver a year but still think their opinion should carry any sort of weight. I'd leave them to the shed and let the subs get on with the football chat.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Why should attending games be a prerequisite to being an active member on a Hearts forum that can be accessed all over the world? :lol:

What I find is some of the more negative ones don't even go to the games whether that's on here or other internet forums 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Spot on. I'm always suspicious of anyone who's not a donator or premium member. No matter what their posts say.

Some people been on here a decade without contributing a penny. It's an absolute joke.

Won't pay a fiver a year but still think their opinion should carry any sort of weight. I'd leave them to the shed and let the subs get on with the football chat.

agreed

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I've not paid any subs on here but I'm hearts shareholder, season ticket holder , 500 club member , foh subscriber and travel all over following hearts 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

What I find is some of the more negative ones don't even go to the games whether that's on here or other internet forums 

I get what you’re saying mate. Fair enough. I just don’t think it would work though. You’d be launching a large number of fanatical supporters who live abroad. Better to just not put a lot of stock in the opinions of those who fall in to that category, probably. 

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I've not paid any subs on here but I'm hearts shareholder, season ticket holder , 500 club member , foh subscriber and travel all over following hearts 

why not though - it's only £5

Selkirkhmfc1874

I get what you’re saying mate. Fair enough. I just don’t think it would work though. You’d be launching a large number of fanatical supporters who live abroad. Better to just not put a lot of stock in the opinions of those who fall in to that category, probably. 

A don't obviously mean the hearts supporters who live abroad or the ones who don't/can't go because personal circumstances , illness etc ! A just find some who slag hearts the loudest don't even go to games 

gorgieheart

Im a P.H.M...

no, im a P.H.M

Naw, naw naw.... im  a P.H.M...

its getting a bit like the scene from that Kirk Douglas film...  !

Selkirkhmfc1874

why not though - it's only £5

A don't know to be honest but a might just do it 

2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Sounds like our type of striker. 

Now ****ing kneel before my hilarious patter. 

:lol: 

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, gorgieheart said:

Im a P.H.M...

no, im a P.H.M

Naw, naw naw.... im  a P.H.M...

its getting a bit like the scene from that Kirk Douglas film...  !

???

How has a rumour thread turned into another 'I'm a better Hearts fan than you' shitefest?

Think this place needs a close season to recuperate!!

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

A don't know to be honest but a might just do it 

you will get less hassle from some on here If you did :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

A don't obviously mean the hearts supporters who live abroad or the ones who don't/can't go because personal circumstances , illness etc ! A just find some who slag hearts the loudest don't even go to games 

Big can of worms. I do get what you are saying though. 

14 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

All getting a wee bit Tory here. 

Bridge of Djoum
9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Might have picked you up wrong originally. Apologies, mate. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Might have picked you up wrong originally. Apologies, mate. 

No worries wasn't aimed at you at all buddy

afanderson33
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Not one to do this usually but his goal record is hardly impressive.

Has my support though if he signs. HITC aren't bad for rumours 

What makes them ‘not bad for rumours’? Who have we signed that they’ve linked us with?

The Apprentice

Watched Mandron live a couple of times when he played for Hartlepool on loan and he was awful. Wouldn't pay too much attention to the Wiki stats though as he definitely played more than 5 times for them and scored at least once! Would be very surprised if this rumour was true.

1 minute ago, HMFC86 said:

So opinions are only valid if you pay to give them ?

Opinions don’t really mean anything anyway. They matter no more or less regardless of how much the commentator paid to give them.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

How about just don’t post or read then instead of making us all read you moaning like ****?

Perhaps you would like a subscription based forum as it’s your only way of interacting with the hearts support but others have other stuff to buy such as tickets for games that cost shit loads with a young family.  

3 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Only looking for 3 or 4 quality technical players ?

A mighty 12 goals in 85 games for Colchester.

1 goal every 7 appearances. Yay.  And colchester are nothing special.

Inch Hearts

Opinions don’t really mean anything anyway. They matter no more or less regardless of how much the commentator paid to give them.

They obviously do mean more to others if people are paid up rather than not.  **** being peer pressured by the likes of bod any day of the week.