Jump to content
MaskedMarauder

Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

Recommended Posts

Notts1874
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

F1DF9AC9-36FE-4489-8FD9-126B11BD7478.thumb.jpeg.4743a181f5b2647bc19ee84c2fb57dc8.jpeg

Authentic DV jersey for sale, good condition, hardly worn size L. My daughter has had more use of this than DV ffs! I’m hopeful my sponsor for this year will be more successful 

HHGH ??

Who have you sponsored so I can write them off now??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Did anyone watch him play? I think not. 

 

Aye I have. As a good amount of others who have witnessed all of his first team appearances and a few reserve turn outs. Quite a few of us were kicking about for his last one against St Mirren teserves- theres a thread you can read.

 

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hearts need to cut our losses here. I mean ffs the gaffer even picked Craig Wighton ahead of this guy for the final and **** me that says something. This guy is reminding me of the time we employed that waster Panilla 

 

"Reminding" you? In what way?

 

You havent seen him play. You choose not to go to games.

 

 

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
1 minute ago, been here before said:

 

Aye I have. As a good amount of others who have witnessed all of his first team appearances and a few reserve turn outs. Quite a few of us were kicking about for his last one against St Mirren teserves- theres a thread you can read.

 

 

"Reminding" you? In what way?

 

You havent seen him play.

 

 

I didn't realise he was on the pitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Who have you sponsored so I can write them off now??

Craig Halkett. Thank god I won’t have to jinx this signing by taking my daughter to the airport to meet him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
7 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Aye I have. As a good amount of others who have witnessed all of his first team appearances and a few reserve turn outs. Quite a few of us were kicking about for his last one against St Mirren teserves- theres a thread you can read.

 

 

"Reminding" you? In what way?

 

You havent seen him play. You choose not to go to games.

 

 

 

 

He doesn't play just like that waster Panilla during his time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Craig Halkett. Thank god I won’t have to jinx this signing by taking my daughter to the airport to meet him 

Oh shite I remember that now. Halkett will be a cracking signing Imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

He doesn't play just like that waster Panilla during his time.

You cant even spell his name you daftie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

Craig Halkett. Thank god I won’t have to jinx this signing by taking my daughter to the airport to meet him 

 

Be as well cutting your losses now.

 

I'll give you a tenner for his top. Cash. 2 fivers or a crisp shiny ten pound note.

 

Write him off now... cash in early...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Halkett

Souttar

Uche

Haring

Naismith

Clare (he will come good)

Edwards

 

7 players that make me not dread next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

He doesn't play just like that waster Panilla during his time.

 

He does, its just you havent seem him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Oh shite I remember that now. Halkett will be a cracking signing Imo.

Yup. Will get a minimum of 6 goals from him this year.

 

Whack him on the pens for one thing. Takes a free-kick, good at corners...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Halkett

Souttar

Uche

Haring

Naismith

Clare (he will come good)

Edwards

 

7 players that make me not dread next season.

 

Based on nothing you've actually ben arsed to go and see.

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOak88
19 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Aye you're bang on with that. Especially when you add Michael Smith, Christophe Berra, John Souttar, Steven Naismith and Peter Haring to your list.

You mean the guys that have led us to back to back 6th place finishes in the league? 

 

:cornette:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
Just now, Notts1874 said:

You cant even spell his name you daftie.

 

In fairness it is not like I saw it on the team sheet every week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

Just bin him if we can. Worse signing of the lot and that’s saying something. No smoke without fire. Hope to god CL and co have learned from this debacle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Be as well cutting your losses now.

 

I'll give you a tenner for his top. Cash. 2 fivers or a crisp shiny ten pound note.

 

Write him off now... cash in early...

 

 

Make it a fiver and five pound coins and you’ve got a deal my man? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
Just now, been here before said:

 

Based on nothing.

 

 

Well I can't tell the future no. I just rate these players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heartsfc_fan
1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

You mean the guys that have led us to back to back 6th place finishes in the league? 

 

:cornette:

 

 

Tbf, if all had stayed injury free that might've been a different story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

In fairness it is not like I saw it on the team sheet every week.

I fairness he has had a very successful career and played at a World Cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Well I can't tell the future no. I just rate these players.

Really? You're not being over-reactionary again are you.

 

 

For instance...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20190611-234620_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190611-234553_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthur Morgan
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

He doesn't play just like that waster Panilla during his time.

 

Is this the same Pinilla who suffered from mental health issues whilst at Hearts? He wasn't a 'waster'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874
2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Tbf, if all had stayed injury free that might've been a different story.

Dont bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Just now, Notts1874 said:

I fairness he has had a very successful career and played at a World Cup

 

In fairness the reason he never saw it is because he cant be arsed going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874
Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

 

Is this the same Pinilla who suffered from mental health issues whilst at Hearts? He wasn't a 'waster'.

No he's talking about some boy called Panilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874
Just now, been here before said:

 

In fairness the reason he never saw it is because he cant be arsed going.

Im sure he was going in those days. The majority shareholder wasn't a woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
4 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Make it a fiver and five pound coins and you’ve got a deal my man? 

 

Give me til the morning. Ive some change downstairs which is probably more than a tenner.

 

If its raining though my Mrs will probably tan it for her bus fare to work.

 

We'll sort something out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
4 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

 

Is this the same Pinilla who suffered from mental health issues whilst at Hearts? He wasn't a 'waster'.

 

 

Seemed fine the second he got off our wage bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Really? You're not being over-reactionary again are you.

 

 

For instance...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20190611-234620_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190611-234553_Chrome.jpg

 

 

STOP PRESS: Football fan changes his opinion on a player

 

:wow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, i8hibsh said:

 

 

STOP PRESS: Football fan changes his opinion on a player

 

:wow:

STOP PRESS: i8 CHANGES HIS MIND LESS THAN 5 TIMES IN A WEEK.

 

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gizmo
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Wouldn't surprise me 

 

Once again shows up how utterly farcical our recruitment has been over the past 3 seasons

 

Not one employee at Hearts held accountable for it either 

 

Hundreds of thousands of pounds pissed down a drain 

 

Have no faith whatsoever in our scouting department 

 

Heads would roll if that was my employee 


I fear for any of your employees if that's the level of hysteria you operate at on a daily basis.

Some transfers don't work. Its the same at every club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
1 minute ago, Barack said:

STOP PRESS: i8 CHANGES HIS MIND LESS THAN 5 TIMES IN A WEEK.

 

?

 

STOP PRESS. HIS MIND IS CHANGED BASED ON NOTHING HE'S SEEN FOR HIMSELF.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

STOP PRESS: i8 CHANGES HIS MIND LESS THAN 5 TIMES IN A WEEK.

 

?

 

 

A day more like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, i8hibsh said:

 

 

A day more like.

You need to slow down the amount of dettol you're inhaling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman1874
48 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hearts need to cut our losses here. I mean ffs the gaffer even picked Craig Wighton ahead of this guy for the final and **** me that says something. This guy is reminding me of the time we employed that waster Panilla 

Maricio Pinilla the one who went on to be one of the top scorers in Italy? Ok haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthur Morgan
26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Seemed fine the second he got off our wage bill.

 

So what are you implying here? That he was making it up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevie1874
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Wouldn't surprise me 

 

Once again shows up how utterly farcical our recruitment has been over the past 3 seasons

 

Not one employee at Hearts held accountable for it either 

 

Hundreds of thousands of pounds pissed down a drain 

 

Have no faith whatsoever in our scouting department 

 

Heads would roll if that was my employee 

A club operating in the market for players like Hearts, are never going to get it right all the time. You quite happily turn a blind eye to our successful signings and trot out the same negative spin on lots of threads on here. I think everyone on here knows you want change on the management of the club. But it doesn’t look like it’s happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
39 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Halkett

Souttar

Uche

Haring

Naismith

Clare (he will come good)

Edwards

 

7 players that make me not dread next season.

 

Losing credibility here. 

Smith was brilliant for us last season. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
22 minutes ago, Barack said:

You need to slow down the amount of dettol you're inhaling.

 

Or inhale more. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874

Few Czech journalists on twitter are now reporting that Hearts and Vanecek have parted company.

Disastrous signing if true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosanostra

:rofl:

Oh well. 

Another legendary waster to mention in the worst ever threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow

if true he is off, then that has been a terrible signing and I hope we have learnt lessons and ensured this is never repeated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
21 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

if true he is off, then that has been a terrible signing and I hope we have learnt lessons and ensured this is never repeated.

You can't really learn from it. You identify a player, he looks good and backs it up with decent performances for his club. You meet him and he tells you how ambitious he is and how much he wants to play for you. How can you tell he's bullshitting and is a lazy sod who won't get fit? All of the pieces were in place but for whatever reason he didn't back it up, nobody can predict the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
1 hour ago, Roman1874 said:

Maricio Pinilla the one who went on to be one of the top scorers in Italy? Ok haha. 

 

Yes, that is kinda my point. He was a waster with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

 

So what are you implying here? That he was making it up?

 

 

I think it was all very iffy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Halkett

Souttar

Uche

Haring

Naismith

Clare (he will come good)

Edwards

 

7 players that make me not dread next season.

If Hickey's performance in the Cup Final doesn't raise your pulse, you must be dead.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
6 hours ago, Gizmo said:


I fear for any of your employees if that's the level of hysteria you operate at on a daily basis.

Some transfers don't work. Its the same at every club. 

Name said clubs that have given 3 year deals on their top wage,  to 3 players in the past 3 years??????? With those 3 players playing less than 30 games each between the 3 of them in those 3 years??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
6 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

A club operating in the market for players like Hearts, are never going to get it right all the time. You quite happily turn a blind eye to our successful signings and trot out the same negative spin on lots of threads on here. I think everyone on here knows you want change on the management of the club. But it doesn’t look like it’s happening. 

Maybe i do granted,  thats only because off our huge turnover in players in the past 3 years there has been far more player failures than success stories at  Hearts in recent years. Lots of money squandered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear
8 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Lets face it if he did leave for the pub and was sat next to you, would you recognise him? Not sure I would.

 

Thought this before. I am at the Oriam once a week and struggle to recognise the odd player that walks by.

 

Recognising them in their “civvies”? Maybe some of them but I doubt Vanacek would be one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Name said clubs that have given 3 year deals on their top wage,  to 3 players in the past 3 years??????? With those 3 players playing less than 30 games each between the 3 of them in those 3 years??????

 

Celtic and Rangers had and still have, numerous players signed in the past few seasons that have cost them a small fortune and they’ve hardly kicked a ball.

Edited by DH1986

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
4 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

 

Celtic and Rangers had and still have, numerous players signed in the past few seasons that have cost them a small fortune and they’ve hardly kicked a ball.

Not what i asked DH 

 

can you name these players. 3 of them at least who've been handed 3 year deals on their top wage and contributed less than 30 games each in those 3 years. Or those that are into a 3 year deal and still not contributed enough game time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...